It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Liberal Terrorism in Washington DC!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

No it doesn't. Stop with the hyperbole. Property damage is not free speech. It's also not terrorism. It's vandalism and is a crime.

If you want to get technical, they are media-driven mindless drones who are angry but probably could not tell you why.

This is a result of doing something that the media-driven drones don't approve of.

It's probably the new normal.

New normal? Tons of anarchist protesters in the 90s. Probably more so back then.

New normal in harming people and destroying property.

Yeah it was way worse in the 90s. A guy sent mail bombs, killed people, and currently sits in Colorado Superma...you know what, never mind. There's no point in explaining it.

You are correct. And they were branded terrorists.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Well I remember the 60's they actually shot people at places like Kent State,your nation is run by the rule of law and lethal force is still a state option.

link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

No it doesn't. Stop with the hyperbole. Property damage is not free speech. It's also not terrorism. It's vandalism and is a crime.

If you want to get technical, they are media-driven mindless drones who are angry but probably could not tell you why.

This is a result of doing something that the media-driven drones don't approve of.

New normal? Tons of anarchist protesters in the 90s. Probably more so back then.

Hey...maybe you can help me out. I've got a bunch of dogs and love them all. But this one has decided to bite and snap and growl at me and the kids. We tried everything but he is still a danger.

Any suggestions?

Climate change caused it.

So did Trump.

You need to expose your throat and apologize for assuming the dogs gender.

link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: crazyewok

This isn't protesting. This is TERRORISM!

No its called a riot.

Still illegal and should be punished.

You Americans and you obsession with the word terrorism.
All you do is dilute the word.

No...it isn't called a riot:

Riot - a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
Terrorism - the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

See what happens when you read, understand English and actually look up what you don't know.

Well youlive in your scared little word where everyone is a terrorist.

I will continue to call the what they afe.....rioters and hope the police come in and deal with them.

Aye it's a riot at most. If people think this is terrorism they need to stay in their safe space like the snowflakes they are. They'd be screwed in a UK protest.

Call it what you will....when one person injures others in the name of politics and takes away the other's right to freedom of movement, etc...it is terrorism. Small? Maybe. But a small piece of chocolate is still chocolate.

link   

link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It isn't Terrorism , calling it as such plays into the hands the the controllers.
Trouble flares at protests , it happens.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm sure that time will come... when the smashing is done.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It isn't Terrorism , calling it as such plays into the hands the the controllers.
Trouble flares at protests , it happens.

Here you go:

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"the fight against terrorism"

That is Google's definition of terrorism.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sounds like they need to get the National Guard in.

If they refuse to cooperate they should be fired on.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yeah it was way worse in the 90s. A guy sent mail bombs, killed people, and currently sits in Colorado Superma...you know what, never mind. There's no point in explaining it.

He killed someone. Not they. Stop attaching your ignorance to my knowledge. One persons actions doesn't represent all liberals. That's borderline retarded. As the other poster said, grow up.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

He killed someone. Not they. Stop attaching your ignorance to my knowledge. One persons actions doesn't represent all liberals. That's borderline retarded. As the other poster said, grow up.

I never claimed ALL LIBERALS and if you read back...I frickin' clarified that. But these people committing the violence are the liberal left. Not all liberals are violent terrorists...but THESE violent terrorists ARE the liberal left.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Let's not start firing on people during Trumps inauguration. It'd look pretty bad.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

HAHA can you imagine the fear and the amount of pants pooping if 900K Anarchists descended on DC?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I never claimed ALL LIBERALS and if you read back...I frickin' clarified that. But these people committing the violence are the liberal left. Not all liberals are violent terrorists...but THESE violent terrorists ARE the liberal left.

I stand by my statements. You need to get control of your emotions, enjoy the next 4 or 8 years, and grow up.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

They should...we don't need people like THAT in our society.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

"Disperse! Oh, you don't want to stop blocking traffic and smashing Starbucks windows? Well by God we'll just shoot into the crowd!"

Terrific job playing into that whole "fascist" meme

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

WE never protest IT 'S A STUPID idea that doesn't solve a damn thing,THEN the snowflakes go violent..www.google.com...=75+groups+protesting+the+inauguration
PUSSIES AT best, as we can recall from BILL AYER'S terrorist groups (Their spirititual LEADER),BLM ,programmed psych bombs are flashes in the pan that KILL yes but in TINY numbers NOTHING like say ...a recon squad could pull on any police department and or CROAK after about 20 dead , we don't DO that because WE are don't want IRAQ here in our living room .
and IN THE EVENT some twit or tango gets a bright idea....we will,AGAIN overreact and scare the CRAP out of the rest.
ACTUAL terrorists STAY THE HELL out our way or stay secret because the FERAL demographics are NOW extemely PISSED and in fact TOOK over the country incase you happen to be LOCKED in liberalism ...or a client LIKE ME on the computer...
Liberals have NO idea who the rest are because the ME is all.
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

link   

Let's not start firing on people during Trumps inauguration. It'd look pretty bad.

Hmmm, let's not start a riot in DC because we can't accept the outcome of th election ... Oops!

link   

I stand by my statements. You need to get control of your emotions, enjoy the next 4 or 8 years, and grow up.

You are welcome to your opinion as am I. I simply don't approve of violence against others simply because of their's. I assume you don't either. But these animals do. I would think a smart, articulate person would want them stopped.

I'm also wrong sometimes.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Hmmm, let's not start a riot in DC because we can't accept the outcome of th election ... Oops!

Sort of a big difference between smashing windows in coffee shops and shooting in to crowds of people, no? Or can you really not see a disparity between those two things?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join