It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Liberal Terrorism in Washington DC!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: crazyewok

This isn't protesting. This is TERRORISM!

No its called a riot.

Still illegal and should be punished.

You Americans and you obsession with the word terrorism.
All you do is dilute the word.

No...it isn't called a riot:

Riot - a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
Terrorism - the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

See what happens when you read, understand English and actually look up what you don't know.

Well youlive in your scared little word where everyone is a terrorist.

I will continue to call the what they afe.....rioters and hope the police come in and deal with them.

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So those guys that occupied government property at the barrel of a gun for weeks were terrorists? Funny how they didn't receive any jail sentences.

If they were threatening or attempting to intimidate civilians...yes. I'm sorry, but definitions are constructed for the simple to be able to interpret. They are facts and obvious. Please just look up the dictionary definition and you should be fine.

link   
Look, they are breaking the law. Terrorism? Come on...

I hate when we start expanding/redefining "terrorism" that's a slippery slope we could all fall down.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

They are talking now about Martial Law on FOX!

Congratulations IDIOTS!

link   
a reply to: Kali74

You hippies need to show up and start passing out MJ to calm everybody down. Get with it, Kali. God.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No one is in danger... property is in danger.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I'm sure we all knew this was going to happen. This is Michael Moore's version of "The Resistance".

At least it's not the von Dach version.

link   

No its called a riot.

Terrorism - the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

See what happens when you read, understand English and actually look up what you don't know.

I will continue to call the what they afe.....rioters and hope the police come in and deal with them.

TRANSLATION:
Crap...you're right and used facts. I will argue with a bunch of unrelated crap.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

No it doesn't. Stop with the hyperbole. Property damage is not free speech. It's also not terrorism. It's vandalism and is a crime.

If you want to get technical, they are media-driven mindless drones who are angry but probably could not tell you why.

This is a result of doing something that the media-driven drones don't approve of.

It's probably the new normal.

New normal? Tons of anarchist protesters in the 90s. Probably more so back then.

New normal in harming people and destroying property.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's not "Americans" — it's a hysterical subset of melodramatic Americans. What's happening is the same sort of rioting that small groups of anarchists and antifa types bring to any large scale protest. Anyone who has ever seen G8/WTO/IMF/etc protests has no doubt seen them.

They show up with their backpacks and gas masks, faces covered and ready to wreak havoc. They drag whatever isn't bolted down into the middle of the street to form barricades, smash windows, set fires and get into conflicts with the cops.

I'm sure they believe that they are fighting the good fight but what they're actually doing is destroying property, inciting violence and giving ammunition to the right-wing media and folks like the OP to denounce the majority of peaceful protesters as left-wing rioters or in this particularly melodramatic case, "terrorists."

Yes, it definitely dilutes the meaning of the word "terrorist."

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

No one is in danger... property is in danger.

One officer injured, three I saw on TV bleeding...and it literally just began. So...there you go! You are wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Congratulations IDIOTS!

God damn media. Give it a week or two. Things will calm down.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Congratulations IDIOTS!

This is what the morons want.

They want to hurt as many people as they can, destroy as much property as they can, so when Martial Law is enacted. . . they can say, "See! Fascist!"

They are idiots.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No it doesn't. Stop with the hyperbole. Property damage is not free speech. It's also not terrorism. It's vandalism and is a crime.

If you want to get technical, they are media-driven mindless drones who are angry but probably could not tell you why.

This is a result of doing something that the media-driven drones don't approve of.

New normal? Tons of anarchist protesters in the 90s. Probably more so back then.

Hey...maybe you can help me out. I've got a bunch of dogs and love them all. But this one has decided to bite and snap and growl at me and the kids. We tried everything but he is still a danger.

Any suggestions?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No its called a riot.

Aye it's a riot at most. If people think this is terrorism they need to stay in their safe space like the snowflakes they are. They'd be screwed in a UK protest.

link   

Yeah it was way worse in the 90s. A guy sent mail bombs, killed people, and currently sits in Colorado Superma...you know what, never mind. There's no point in explaining it.

link   
Its been the same group of 500 that has caused almost 100% of the damage today. I believe I saw they called themselves "black bloc" but that may have been another protest group. They've been the guys running around with black bandanas around their faces. They've indentified themselves as anti capitalist, someone told MSNBC they hate Hillary too, and the entire government.

But that sure hasnt stopped every right wing page I see as labeling the other what..900,000 protestors there as radical left wing terrorists.

link   

Hey...maybe you can help me out. I've got a bunch of dogs and love them all. But this one has decided to bite and snap and growl at me and the kids. We tried everything but he is still a danger.

Any suggestions?

Build a wall?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Maybe if we offer to pay their college tuition they will go away?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The point of terror is for political gain, to impact/influence politics. There is none of that to be had here. Obama's plane isn't turning around and coming back to DC. Trump isn't going to quit.

The protests there are nothing more than a criminal temper tantrum. Grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join