It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Liberal Terrorism in Washington DC!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
This isn't protesting. This is TERRORISM!

No its called a riot.

Still illegal and should be punished.

You Americans and you obsession with the word terrorism.
All you do is dilute the word.

No...it isn't called a riot:

Riot - a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
Terrorism - the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

See what happens when you read, understand English and actually look up what you don't know.
edit on 1/20/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Free speech means you can harm people and break things now.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Let me guess, you support the proposed legislation of letting cops kill protestors?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No it doesn't. Stop with the hyperbole. Property damage is not free speech. It's also not terrorism. It's vandalism and is a crime.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Those are not Liberals, they are Antifa and Anarchists and that is not terrorism.

Exactly. Let's call this what it is. Terrible thread title. They are neither liberals nor terrorists. More like anarchists and rioters.

OP, try posting honestly about an issue next time.

link   

Those are not Liberals, they are Antifa and Anarchists.

And liberals. They obviously aren't conservatives. No...not all liberals are violent terrorists...but these violent terrorists are from the left.

Lol. You guys can try all you want to make the left your new big bad, but I have bad news for you. They aren't going anywhere.
You are stuck with them and their evil leftist ways.
You're funny though.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Those are not Liberals, they are Antifa and Anarchists and that is not terrorism.

Perhaps you are right. But then why are they only protesting when conservatives win?

And as far as the msm always showing protests negatively, that not true. The majority of blm protests are portrayed as a noble just event, with the cursory lip service of "violence is wrong" despite the unbelievable amount of violence and destruction that occurs at these rallies.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

No...you weren't talking to me. If a person (protester, terrorist, etc.) is about to harm another, innocent human being...YES! You see, the person willing to harm an innocent is a danger to everyone. Kill them if you must...arrest them if you can...but NO MATTER WHAT don't let them harm another.

link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Nope, they're liberals.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

WRONG! Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. See that word intimidation?

link   

So those guys that occupied government property at the barrel of a gun for weeks were terrorists? Funny how they didn't receive any jail sentences.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sorry, who was President during Occupy?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Let me guess, you support the proposed legislation of letting cops kill protestors?

If those anarchists are putting innocent lives in danger? Do what needs done to protect the innocent! These people are NOT protestors!

This is how George Soros takes down a country! If you advocate for this kind of violence, then you better not cross my path in your quest to destroy my country.

Good enough for ya?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No it doesn't. Stop with the hyperbole. Property damage is not free speech. It's also not terrorism. It's vandalism and is a crime.

If you want to get technical, they are media-driven mindless drones who are angry but probably could not tell you why.

This is a result of doing something that the media-driven drones don't approve of.

It's probably the new normal.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Such environmentalists! They've started a trash fire in the middle of the street!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Knowing some people that support Antifa and are there right now I can guarantee that they would have protested Hillary as well. Hell, I think they had more issues with her than Trump.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No...you weren't talking to me. If a person (protester, terrorist, etc.) is about to harm another, innocent human being...YES! You see, the person willing to harm an innocent is a danger to everyone. Kill them if you must...arrest them if you can...but NO MATTER WHAT don't let them harm another.

Liberal terrorist? Come on man. We used to just call them punk kids. There just happens to be a lot more punk kids then there used to be because well...there's a lot more people in America then there used to be. Trying to be nice here.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Media driven?

LOL

The MSM is like a valium, if we had a real media presence in this country... Trump would not be President and Hillary would have lost the primary.

link   
I'm sure we all knew this was going to happen. This is Michael Moore's version of "The Resistance".

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If you want to get technical, they are media-driven mindless drones who are angry but probably could not tell you why.

This is a result of doing something that the media-driven drones don't approve of.

It's probably the new normal.

New normal? Tons of anarchist protesters in the 90s. Probably more so back then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join