It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration Protesters Start Fires, Smash Limosines, Windows, Parking Meters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

...as if they haven't got the capability to lift his isp adress from this place LOL
edit on 20-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Could we please stop calling these pieces of waste "protesters"? Protesters are the people that march peacefully with signs. The turds smashing windows, burning stores, cars, ect are Rioters and when caught should be thrown under the jail since they serve no useful purpose.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
LOL 93 percent of Washington voted for Hillary ps I am laughing at the stupidity I do not condone vandalism

Totally agree on the vandalism.

The fact that 93 percent of Washington voted for a politician with questionable pedigree (Clinton) just shows how far she represented the status quo.

Interesting that people protesting for revolution just wanted to keep the same-old-same-old bunch of group-think elitists in power.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We were there, and we would have been there had Hillary, or Sanders been elected

crimethinc.com...
edit on 21-1-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Let me break a Starbucks window, so I can film it with my Iphone and upload to Facebook,
because that will bring capitalism down and show how tolerant we are!

*slow clap*

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Yeah.....that's exactly what I would do to garner support and sympathy for my cause. Destroy everything in my path. The people will just flock to my side in support. They'll vote for my causes and mostly, they'll vote for mayors and governors and people who support my agenda. NOT!!!!!!

Please hold a moment while I shoot myself in the foot, I'm just a libtard causing destruction and mayhem in order to pursue a dream of Utopia. You know, live and let live, respect, treat others as you would like to be treated etc.

Uhh Huuuh!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Is this the part where America gets great again?

I hope you were looking in a mirror when you asked yourself this.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Again, we are not Liberals, Hard for you to understand?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Is this the part where America gets great again?

Really?
Those are your peers in the videos the OP provided.
So you tell me is this the America you liberals envisioned?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
Anarcho-communist?
If ever there was an oxymoron.

Definition of anarchy. 1a : absence of government b : a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority.

Define communism: a way of organizing a society in which the government owns the things that are usedText

Sooo which is it?
No government or all government?
And this is why we have people actually embracing forms of governance that have killed millions of it's own citizens.

Anarcho-Capitalism however makes perfect sense.
Perhaps that's what you meant?

edit on 21-1-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

anarcho-communism is a theory of anarchism which advocates the abolition of the state, capitalism, wage labour, and private property (while retaining respect for personal property),[9] and in favor of common ownership of the means of production,[10][11][page needed] direct democracy, and a horizontal network of voluntary associations and workers' councils with production and consumption based on the guiding principle: "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need".[12][13]

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Anarcho-Capitalism is not anarchy

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Anarcho-Capitalism is not anarchy

Another fancy name for communism.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: FamCore

This is absolutely disgusting. America as I know it has turned into a sh*t hole.

On the contrary, the sh*t heads in our society is making America LOOK like a sh*t hole.
100 are spending the night in jail, and I hope they collectively make them pay for all of the stupid destruction before they can be released.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join