It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inauguration Protesters Start Fires, Smash Limosines, Windows, Parking Meters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

It's called a Black Bloc, we are not 'Liberals' we are not paid by Soros, we are not Pro-Hillary, we (most if not all) are anarchist

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Who bussed you in from Seattle and who paid for those gay looking outfits?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

It's called a Black Bloc, we are not 'Liberals' we are not paid by Soros, we are not Pro-Hillary, we (most if not all) are anarchist

Seems like a bunch of wussies wearing masks so as not to be identified committing crimes.
Take the masks off so the Internet community can identify you and come smash your windows out and burn your homes.
ETA: Not saying people should do that... just saying that it could happen.
edit on b000000312017-01-20T19:22:36-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2017 19:22:36 -0600700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You sound proud of these acts. Do you think this was courageous? How many of these vandals will take responsibility for their actions? Very few of them, and the few who do get caught will probably only be "sorry" because they were caught, not because they recognize that what they did was wrong.

Sickening that you would proudly say you are part of this, and like to include yourself with these people with a "we" pronoun

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What would you do if someone actually opposed you. I mean opposed you with the same violence you dish out.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Why would we be sorry? and why wouldn't we be proud?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm not wasting any more time or energy with someone who could justify this unapologetically. Find a new "hobby" or spend less time with these "people" who you think you relate to. It's sad.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

proud of vandalizing stuff? anybody can do that even liberals do that, even kids do that what is there to be proud of?
proud of something that takes no intelligence, no courage, no skill, that explains why they cover their faces they are too embarrassed for their family and friends to know that they do stuff like that.

edit on 20-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I believe the far, far left will continue to spectacularly marginalize themselves with stoopid and selfish temper tantrums because...bathrooms & gender issues---and Trump will continue to make new fans (or at least command respect) with his social latitude that is more inclusive than he's currently being given credit for.

Many will start to realize he's the outsider we've been waiting for. Can he survive the deep state? That is the question.

Any Democrats here hate Globalism? He just spat directly and publicly in its face. Think about that, eh?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

What would you do if someone actually opposed you. I mean opposed you with the same violence you dish out.

This. "dont hit me I'm a tranny!"

Action starts at 1:15.

Bunch of pansies need to have some justice served.
edit on 1 20 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

It's not a Hobby, what you see is just a part, a Black Bloc, Propaganda of the deed, it is not the only thing anarchy is about, it's not a Hobby it's a Goal

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Again, this is only a piece, Black Bloc's and Propaganda of the deed, this is not only anarchy, just a part, we do this all over the world

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Who's funding today's terrorist-protesters? Soros again?

What would happen if Donald Trump signed something declaring them as domestic terrorists?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Again, this is only a piece, Black Bloc's and Propaganda of the deed, this is not only anarchy, just a part, we do this all over the world

How pathetic.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

you do realize that someone could turn you in to the feds and get you investigated right?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

This is absolutely disgusting. America as I know it has turned into a sh*t hole.

Trumps in charge..?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Pathetic is believing in States and Government and we are "Free" with them in authority or Capitalism.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Cunning move all having the same uniform, "It wasn't me officer look at how many are dressed in the same fashion" Mistaken identity.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Where were all of you at Obama's inaugurations?

Why aren't you even more fervently protesting globalists? Wouldn't global government be even more anathema to anarchists than a populist one?

Why have you not protested hollywood, trudeau, merkel, zuckerberg, CNN and other media outlets, etc. with such vigor?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

great questions. If I could star your post 10 times I would - but thank you for your insightful contribution to the discussion

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join