It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’ When Hillary Clinton Announced At Inauguration

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
A woman of integrity. Very proud of her behavior. It is an invite by tradition not a law, she didn't have to attend.
edit on 20-1-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Trump does not have to prosecute Hillary.
He just needs to not interfere in the case.
Obama was standing in the way up until now.

Others will take care of the situation.
Jason Chaffetz: 'The investigation continues'

The election is over. Hillary Clinton’s email investigation apparently is not.

Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Friday the congressional probe would carry on looking into whether Clinton committed any crimes by using a secret server to send and receive emails during her time as Secretary of State.

“So pleased she is not the President. I thanked her for her service and wished her luck. The investigation continues,” Chaffetz wrote on his jasoninthehouse Instagram account. The text accompanied a screenshot of Chaffetz shaking hands with Clinton during Inauguration Day.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seasonal

Jokes on them, Trump never planned on investigating or locking her up. All he did was pander to his foolish base and they bought it.

Indeed, the stupid runs thick.

"Lock her up! Lock her up!" is being met with his own variant of "Gotcha, dumbasses! Gotcha, dumbasses!" He backed off it and said nope almost immediately, so take that and stuff it in the proverbial pipes, folks. Played like fiddles, bigly.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

That is true, he said one thing and did another. We will see now that Trump is actually pres.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Sanders is just a mouthpiece. He proved that when he supported Hillary, and her policies after he was discarded like a stale taco shell. I think people should be upset about their options, and not so much about who won or lost.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Then president Obama never did give a pardon to Hillary. She's doomed.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: silverking

Ok I am upset, now what?

The DNC and RNC suck bacon. They are set up for incumbents and connected. Trump is a fluke and this really caught the absolute rotten to the core system and people who thought they owned the system by surprise.

You could see it in the faces of the HRC supports,they were lied to . It was in the bag, then something amazing happened.
All the money in the world could not have won the presidency for HRC, and she spent plenty. I am sure the election night she and her well paid team couldn't believe they lost.
edit on 20-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

edit on 1/20/2017 by lauraeleven because: double post

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I heard a baba booey....now that was funny.

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hillary Busts Bill Clinton - Staring At Melania Trump!

edit on 1-22-2017 by WowOkay because: I messed up the YouTube embed. Trying to Fix.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join