It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now That Trump Is President...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Benefits the rich .... Really please show me where and is the ACA benefitting primarily Big Pharma and insurance companies a great thing????

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Can he now officially be criticized? Since November every criticism of Trump was met with "Wait until he's actually President." While every praise of him was usually followed by, "He's doing more as President before he's inaugurated than the past few Presidents did while in office."

So now that he's officially in office can we finally point out that his Cabinet picks are terrible? How about his advertised replacement for the ACA? Can we point out that it primarily benefits the rich?

Or do we have to wait until Monday when he actually starts doing his job?

I predict that he's going to be a mixed bag - 50/50 when it comes to useful and horrible.

He may cut through a lot of crap, change stuff that's been in need of changing, yet he does undeniably have that Gordon Gekko air about him.

I will not be surprised if he will continue with his rants on twitter.

That may turn out to be both hilarious and terrifying.

"Well, you suck too!"

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Officially be criticized? He has been criticized since day one. What planet are you living on?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Can he now officially be criticized? Since November every criticism of Trump was met with "Wait until he's actually President." While every praise of him was usually followed by, "He's doing more as President before he's inaugurated than the past few Presidents did while in office."

So now that he's officially in office can we finally point out that his Cabinet picks are terrible? How about his advertised replacement for the ACA? Can we point out that it primarily benefits the rich?

Or do we have to wait until Monday when he actually starts doing his job?

I didn't see anyone waiting to say any of that. Well, maybe you can wait until the Muslim internment camps or when Trump puts on his white hood and robe, maybe return black to slavery or rescind women's right to vote? Maybe when he lets Russia annex the United States? Better yet ill wait until any of the lefts fear mo gering come to fruition.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Lets just hope that his massive ego benifits the world, instead of the opposite. I think people have been a little naive in trusting him and believing that hes going to be this massive positve change that the u.s. political system needs.

edit on 22-1-2017 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join