It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now That Trump Is President...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Trust me. I feel like hitting Trump with a slow burn impeachment proceeding that has been carefully built up over time is a good thing and the best way to combat him. Trump will hang himself SOOOO gloriously because he is so ignorant of how the system works. Unfortunately to do that, you have to grit your teeth and bare with him for a short while.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Ah, I understand now. Thank you.

You found other people crying too!

Which link contains the Articles of Impeachment again?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Patience Grasshopper.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"" Now That Trump Is President... ""

Jan 20, 2017

The most humiliating day for the Clintons.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Oh, so there are no Articles of Impeachment yet then? You could have just said it was a fantasy of yours, you know. I like fantasy too.

Ever watch Babylon 5?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You all get so invested in these politicians.

What is it going to take for you to see that Trump does not care about you?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I wonder what OBAMA is intending to STEAL from us?
www.thepoliticalinsider.com... um=email&utm_campaign=TPI%20Newsletter%2001-20-17%20Best%20of%20the%20Week&utm_term=New%20Friday%20Active%20Users
Like the rest of the toilet bowl DNC HE IS predicatable...
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Character

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Now that the Dear Leader Teflon (DLT) is the president, how is the above 'top' secret going to work? The official story from 'Ministry of Truth' will be the only story believable, and we can't question anything, everything else will be fake news.

So is this end of conspiracy theory / above 'top' secret/ alternate media? I actually followed RT for exposing some of the US govt.'s Propaganda, now we will have propaganda 24/7 even from other channels too.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No , He Cannot be Criticized . He IS the President Now , He Can Do NO WRONG . Criticism will now be Officially Directed at his Numerous Detractors , they should be Considered the Enemy of the New America , the Ones who Refuse to Make this Country Great Again by Trying in their Own way to Destroy it .
edit on 20-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Do you know what Articles of Impeachment are?

When did I say Trump's Articles of Impeachment were already in place?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

About the RESPECTED RINOSs..WE have their number...they play ball or we remove THEM from the equasion as we have JUST done.
OLD money is faltering and the great American wall of these oligarchs is crumbling as we speak

Listening to the political hacks on MSM news they aren't.

Whodda thunk it the only 'collective' Trump critics don't want to be a part if is AMERICAN.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

THAT is why the TEA PARTY ambushed them.
A:They were BLINDLY open to it
B: It saves us a civil war,world war and MY gun collection...it's important...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Still not a fan of your new president, yes? You will be... it may never be publicly admitted by you, but you'll be a closet Trumper by year's end.

Judging by his past actions , it's more likely that I will be even more entrenched in my negative Trump view

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap
You all get so invested in these politicians.

What is it going to take for you to see that Trump does not care about you?

I'm more convinced by this election that those that claim to be "awake" and conspiracy-minded are more brainwashed than any other group I have seen.

ATS has become a meeting grounds for political zombies.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Oh, I know all too well what they are. We're trying to impeach Bob Bentley down here. Pain in the butt getting them drawn up.

You said Trump was committing criminal acts. Criminality proceedings start with an indictment. I asked where the indictment was. You said it was in the Articles of Impeachment. I asked to see the Articles of Impeachment and you admitted there are none.

So Trump... your President, Donald John Trump, the man who now runs your country and holds your fate in his hands... is not a criminal.

I know, I know, it's hard to not get your way. I'm so sorry you had to watch Obama fly away, out of our lives forever, in that helicopter. You know you'll never see him again except to be a backdrop at celebrations honoring Donald Trump... so unfair, isn't it! But don't worry... the big bad Trump won't bite you. Just check your closet and under your bed before you cry yourself to sleep. You can even dream of that wonderful utopia where Obama rules forever. I don't mind.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

that`s fine but trump is going to make America great again for republicans and democrats alike and you won`t even have to thank him for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
"for the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country"

kinda sorta.

Always been proud but more so now.

My wife doesn't like him but what does she know, she's chinese. lol!

Let's wait until he actually does something to criticize.

edit on 1 20 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

NO stupid WE are BEHIND you, STOP looking in the MIRROR.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Can he now officially be criticized? Since November every criticism of Trump was met with "Wait until he's actually President." While every praise of him was usually followed by, "He's doing more as President before he's inaugurated than the past few Presidents did while in office."

So now that he's officially in office can we finally point out that his Cabinet picks are terrible? How about his advertised replacement for the ACA? Can we point out that it primarily benefits the rich?

Or do we have to wait until Monday when he actually starts doing his job?

I voted for the man, and I've been criticizing him since before November. Not sure what you are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join