It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now That Trump Is President...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Prove it.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Go ahead it will be Obamas fault for the first four years. I can see it now. Disclaimer I blame both parties most of the time. I'm just waiting for the blame to begin. Shoe is one the other foot as they say.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yes, absolutely - there is a 24/7 open season on all POTUS's - it comes with the territory. If you want to be in charge of all the guns n sh!t then you will cop all the flak and rewards that go with maintaining the office.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Let's take DeVos as an example. What does she possess that makes her qualified to head the DoE? Michigan's education system is abysmal following her influence.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: windword

Desperate.

Here’s how Trump may have already set up his impeachment

When in doubt, follow the money!

Bookies offer ‘even odds’ for Donald Trump being impeached while US President

Ladbrokes said that odds he will be impeached or resign before his first term ends are 50-50. 

Paddy Power is offering a more conservative 20 per cent chance that Mr Trump will be impeached in the first six months of his Presidency

Care to put your money where your mouth is? LOL

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Let's take DeVos as an example. What does she possess that makes her qualified to head the DoE? Michigan's education system is abysmal following her influence.

In my mind the best thing she brings is choice. I think everyone should have a choice.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Prove it.

Prove what? That Trump is under federal investigation? That he's in violation of the Emolument Clause or that he may have violated the Logan Act?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That is the best thing about Trump getting elected and sworn in.

IT will be the first time the president is accountable for what he does.

Hell he was accountable and not even sworn in.

For the FIRST time in 8 years.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Dignity

Self respect

Honor

Integrity

Would you like more reasons?

Tomorrow, trump supporters will still be trump supporters, his critics will still be his critics. Nothing either side says matters at all, just a bunch of people rehashing 6 month old talking points masquerading as insight. Your either a whiner or a gloater, or someone tired of it all.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You are free to ask all the dumb questions and make all the nuttiest comments you want too.

Go for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What did that choice bring to Michigan? A terrible school system. Just watch her confirmation hearing. Even she knows her ideas are dumb. Why else would she try so hard to avoid questions? And then when she was actually forced to give a real answer she would give the dictionary definition of a s***eating grin.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Congratulation to the 45th president of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump!

Best of luck

Im sure He appreciates your star whoring post. Everyone knows Trump is a member of ATS!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlotusAnd who can challenge God.

Reasonable people. Lots of them. Like 52% of Americans. Your god is now an Orange Prezpop. Amen.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Well you know all people around the world, especially the English Speaking world love to hate the politician's.

Now here is my take, Donald Trump meant what he said, HE does care about the US, it's people, even the little guy's and I do genuinely believe he will bring the US economy back up, his policy about road building though did immediately remind me of a certain 1933 leader in another part of the world but it remains' a perfect policy and WILL work, providing job's while at the same time restoring the deteriorating infrastructure in most of the US and reinvigorating the retail economy and small business sector.

He also gave God his due and promised to tackle extremism, the enemy's of the US and gang violence as well as started the road to try to mend the wound's and division's of US society.

It will take a miracle to happen but if any one can do it I believe with God's help he most certainly can and I personally though not a US citizen loved him taking the Elite down a notch or a hundred by pointing out there failing's in his inaugural speech, how THEY benefited and the US citizenry did NOT, protected themselves and left the US citizenry open to abuse and exploitation.

Actually though my politics are left wing and his are right I like this guy and Congratulate the US on electing the ONLY worthy candidate (oh I liked sanders but was not in the US and he would probably have been a weak leader while Trump will be a strong one).

I also liked the fact he was not going to be the weak conciliatory coward and try to make excuses for the Islamic extremism that has swept the globe, instead he has put his foot firmly down and drawn a clear line in the sand, it is not a declaration of war but of defence and it is a warning to those that wish a war with and preach hatred of his nation that they have gone FAR too far and gotten away with there vile evil for far too long, it well past time that a western leader and especially THE leader of the strongest nation in the western world should have done so and at last HE HAS done so and from the very first moment's of his presidency.

Congratulation's to the US on electing a competent and patriotic leader, I truly hope that he succeeds in his intention's as I genuinely believe he mean's what he say's.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
That is the best thing about Trump getting elected and sworn in.

IT will be the first time the president is accountable for what he does.

Hell he was accountable and not even sworn in.

For the FIRST time in 8 years.

He will serve a 8.22 year term !!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump is actually an Indonesian that was adopted by US citizens making him ineligible to be President. I know people that have seen the proof. They're releasing a book at some point.

Nutty comments like that?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
sure you can criticize him for what he does but as always you can`t criticize him for things that your paranoid delusions tell you he might do,because,well that would just be insane.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He will serve a 8.22 year term !!

He could end up like GW.

Getting blamed for everything and not even president.

GWB the longest serving president in American History.

16 years and counting.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

What did that choice bring to Michigan? A terrible school system. Just watch her confirmation hearing. Even she knows her ideas are dumb. Why else would she try so hard to avoid questions? And then when she was actually forced to give a real answer she would give the dictionary definition of a s***eating grin.

So what should the school systems do about this outrage ?

Ignore the regulations perhaps ?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i have to admit.....i am divided on Trump in many many ways. I will be very interested in seeing how Trump supporting media personalities and others with high visibility respond so what im sure will be some very controversial policies ahead.

I also am divided on all the God talk in a Nation thats supposed to have separation of church and state. Maybe i dont really know what that means....but....as a believer in the God of the Bible i was at the same time both touched AND alarmed at the level of religious attribution given to this ceremony.

I am and probably will remain for a while in a "wait and see" mode.....cautiously optimistic but ready to pounce on anything that i feel unduly threatens peoples freedom to live how they want as long as its not hurting anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join