It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey YOU! On the left!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen

originally posted by: network dude
I I'll even play the "what if" game here and say that if Hillary won, at some point, we on the right would have to "get over it" and accept things for what they are. So how about it?

The right has already proven they couldn't get over it, accept things for the way they are, and work together. Look at the last 8 years.

Obama was attacked on everything he did, and the right made sure to obstruct him on everything, whether they previously agreed with the action or not.

To hell with the right; it's time for the left to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Yep and no time after the first two years did Obama ever achieve a majority in congress or the Senate... The voters made sure he was unable to make some of his programs into law. Thus he decided he had a pen and knew how to use it..

I hope some of the Democratic leaders raise a stink and try to block everything simply because within two years Trump will have an even bigger majority in both houses..

Watching Trump on social media I would think those who think they can get CNN, NBC, et al to tell their lies for them will probably have a rude awakening...

Brilliant for calling the fake news...just what it is,, fake with no proof..no reality in fact and yet there are those whose hatred lap it up... Glad the Democrats coined the term to begin with trying to shut down alternative media like Drudge report..

The petty bickering over a guy who wants to create jobs for Americans, get American manufacturing back upon its' feet, repair the crumbling infrastructure, stop unfair trade deals, and stop funding the militaries of NATO when the members could fund their own crap.... stop unvetted idiots who do not want to be Americans but bring their hatred and messed up violent culture from the place they fled from to make their new home just like their cesspit of a home they think is great yet chose to leave ... Yep he is horrible...especially for those who want America to remain mediocre and continue to slide down the dark abyss we have been heading since the first Bush had office.

I don't live in the states and maybe I shouldn't give a darn anymore.... But I do....

You would think anyone with half a brain would applaud anyone who says they are going to pull us back from the clift edge.. With the amount of debt Obama and his regime added every working American could have received over 75,000 for this last year..And the money might have gone to better uses IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

There isn't any common ground between the two. The rightists refuse to compromise on anything. Same with the leftists. Both sides see compromise as surrender and they both refuse to submit. This time around, the right has enough weight to bulldoze the left for a short time, but what we have seen is the right doesn't do focsed leadership, so before long it will turn into a mish mash of a mess.

I have little in common with the left and I don't trust the right, but I see that this country is divided against itself and I don't think the center will hold. This society is going to break down when the debt bomb explodes. When that happens I strongy recommend Leftists hunker down in their Blue State strongholds and that the Rightists do the same in their Red State strongholds because things are going to get rough.
edit on 20-1-2017 by TonyS because: sp

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sure as soon as he's out of office.

In a month or two.

First man ever to go into office who is under federal investigation.
What a proud day for our country.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And when will the right get over their hatred of Obama?

Oh right...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Am i the guy who sounds like I'm on the right?

Ummm...NO silly...you'd have to be KRAZY to think that...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

When the right stops laughing at and demeaning the left on a near daily basis then maybe I'll try coming together with the right, but for now the right has and is in the process of burning all bridges with the left. I have no desire to work together with people who constantly ridicule and demean me just because of my political positions.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No, I won't roll over and "take it"! That's how "butt hurt" happens!

No, I won't be bullied into compliance while the right dismantles all the progress that the US has made over the past 8 years.

No, I won't help you repeal the ACA, appoint judges that will overturn Roe V Wade and defund Planned Parenthood.

No, I won't help you enact laws that elevate superstition and protect discrimination.

No, I won't help you form Muslim registries or deportation squads.

No, I won't support stupid border wall that will impose imminent domain on property owners, cause environment harm and waste tax payer dollars.

I will support continued federal investigations into Donald Trump and CO and I look forward to Trump's impending impeachment.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

don't worry, I never even entertained the thought you and the post above yours would be willing to sit at the grown up table.
Too much hate, you are ate up inside. Good luck with all that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So how about it? Are you willing to accept the way it is, and move forward?

I'll answer that question with a question: What were the voters thinking?

Let's start with a few sad but true facts: Putin once worked for the KGB and on the other hand we have Trump
who has bankrupted at least one of his own companies. so who loses? the decadent capitalists I.E America. Russia and China didn't rise to prominence from stupidity, they play a good game of chess while Trump shouts 'king me!'
edit on 20-1-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So, saying "No" equals hate!

I should expect no more from Trumpites.

That's why I will never support your agenda, the end never justify the means!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

considering that 2 weeks ago wingnuts were still regurgitating " birther " idiocy - i would say that 8 years is an allowable period of time for " left wingers " to whine about trump

link   
dupe
edit on 20-1-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

link   
dupe

link   
oh FFS

link   
this is taking the piss

link   
dupe

link   
dupe

link   
dupe

link   
is 8 dupes an ATS record ?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

How sad, on the day you got what you wanted, you still keep on attacking!

Truly despicable and hardly respectful to the significance of what the day should mean for you.

Seriously, very bad form, you talk of the left being triggered, snowflake etc, yet you can't quit even when you're winning...this is what will be your undoing.

Quit while you're ahead.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join