It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK : Fascist Bully Boys tasered 63 year old Man in the face for Not Giving His Name

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

3:45. That's some vicious protective hound he's got there. Says a lot about the man. (Sarcasm.)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Taser is supposed to be deployed against an armed non lethal threat presenting a clear danger, it's not a compliance tool. It was even meant to be that way in America when it was first introduced and now look at how widely it's utilised.

I suppose a case could be made that he had keys in his hand and that constitutes a potential weapon but 2 officers on one 63 year old should be enough to restrain him, he could have quite easily died from that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well, at least he wasn't stabbed to death by a samurai for looking at him wrong..

Not so bad, kind of tame compared to all the cop shootings in the US, I guess you could call me sensitized.. There wasn't anything especially cruel with this video I think.

It's an internet world son, gotta keep up.. this just isn't violent enough to create any amount of outrage. I can't be looking at lame videos on youtube all day man, it's an internet world son.. a minute is an hour.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Many of the people here are American .There are three types when it comes to us .Thous who realize police have way to much power and it needs to be reduced and they need out side accountability .
Number 2 the ones who just love to hate not only cops but every thing .The only answer youl get from them is if it was me he would be dead . Violence is there way of thought . Once confronted with police how every all of a sudden its yes sir no sir .
Number three No matter what police do no matter how a video shows tehm bashing in someones head blood flying every ware teh cops are always in teh right . ( a cell phone in there hand could have been a gun .A set of house keys become a weapon .
Man do I ever wish I had understood what this country was becoming when i was young taht video is tame compared to what cops do here .
As for rights what a joke here they can and will jail you any time any place they wish over teh slightest thing .
My county has 170k people with a county jail taht can hold 1000 I was there once .If they used alternative ways of dealing with these people at most that jail mite have 200 people in it .
They feal 100s of tehse people sre safe enough to go to work every day and come back to jail at night and yet at teh same time act like they are dangress ? O and the Fact tehy take Half teh people work relise pay has nothing to do with it I am sure .
5 million jailed and counting could cut taht by 3/4 so easy we love our jails we love our violence just look a the moves we make.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I doubt very much that the gated area is classed as the guys property. Behind his front door is a different matter. The guy appeared to be resisting arrest/apprehention although the only time i heard the police say they were arresting him was after they tazed him.

If you have nothing to hide just give the police your name...If you have a warrant out for you....run like #.

God I might actually agree with you

Which part...The Warrant out, run like a muthafuka part... lol

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

They should have arrested him on suspicion of committing the crime in question, without the need to pull out the taser.

This would have been the logical thing to do.

Also, if this had not been filmed on a neighbour's phone, I am sure this would not have made the headlines. It would have been covered up, that I am sure of

I think it would have been covered up as well. Now let's hope he succeed's in getting some Euro for his suffering

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

and it wouldn't have gotten physical, thus necessitating the Taser?

You must be watching a diff video than me. Notice how they're pulling him out of the house before tazering him, onto public land? Why do you think they prefer to do their dirty work on public land?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Shamrock6

and it wouldn't have gotten physical, thus necessitating the Taser?

You must be watching a diff video than me. Notice how they're pulling him out of the house before tazering him, onto public land? Why do you think they prefer to do their dirty work on public land?

Dont know how you define a house...please explain..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

B) Yeah, I don't agree with that at all either, but I also don't think it's on the public to just give there personal information over, if they don't feel that they want to, under duress, whilst innocent.

We pretty much have the same standards here in Western Australia. He was polite and they used unreasonable force to "detain". I still think the fact they wanted to drag him out into the road speaks to their intentions...and he didnt put up any meaningful resistance all the time telling them he did not have to give them information. The way the cops have been acting over the last few years...you do not make their job easier for them.

A lawyer mate of mine often tells me of stories where people incriminate themselves by talking without legal representation. Posters defending the Police in this thread forget how deadly the Taser can be as studies have shown. Hardly the first line of response towards the public who have merely keys in their hands after he told them he lived in the area.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

House & Land GATED. Again, why do you think they pefer to do their dirty work on the road?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

House & Land GATED. Again, why do you think they pefer to do their dirty work on the road?

Looks like a gate to a back alley to me. Certainly not the guys property. All he had to do was give them his name, his wallet, and no tazings would have occured.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Looks like a gate to a back alley to me. Certainly not the guys property. All he had to do was give them his name, his wallet, and no tazings would have occured.

This.

I've been stopped loads of times by cops. Both while riding my bike and just walking around.
Once I was riding a pushbike and was drunk. Stupid I know, but not once have I been arrested or detained. Being polite and not trying to be a pain in the neck does have benefits.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The guy is a member of the local Independent Advisory Group

www.avonandsomerset.police.uk...

IAG members are volunteers from various backgrounds. They have an interest in policing and its effect on communities, and offer independent advice.
www.theguardian.com...

Police know exactly who he is and what his address is. My thoughts are Mr Adunbi was involved in one of the IAG's decisions that did not favour the police and this was a targeted and deliberate revenge attack.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wrong guy??? Anyone that tasers an unarmed 63 year old civilian just because he refuses to provide information is a wrong yin!

The Woman constable deserves to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and lose her job. To be honest im suppressed the dog did not get it next.

If that's not the Police activity showing malice i don't know what is.

edit on 21-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

"Being polite and not trying to be a pain in the neck does have benefits."

This is also true, after all you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

That being said when you get shot in the face with a taser for simply being uncooperative while onlookers implore and try to make the officers understand that the man lives there and has done nothing wrong something is very wrong.

Truth is the officer had no reason to shoot the man in question, looks like she was eager to use the device.

The incident could have been handled in a far less confrontational manner which would have resulted in nobody being shot should the Police have approached the situation differently.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
The guy is a member of the local Independent Advisory Group

www.avonandsomerset.police.uk...

IAG members are volunteers from various backgrounds. They have an interest in policing and its effect on communities, and offer independent advice.
www.theguardian.com...

Police know exactly who he is and what his address is. My thoughts are Mr Adunbi was involved in one of the IAG's decisions that did not favour the police and this was a targeted and deliberate revenge attack.

I'm pretty sure the two officers dont know the guy from Adam or where he lived. Targeted?..i doubt it very much. The guy was being a stubborn prick.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

He certainly was not being very cooperative.

But if our Police force were to go around tasering everyone that has at one time or another been a stubborn prick i imagine just about everyone of us would be getting zapped at one point or another.

Police are supposed to defuse situations such as this not dam well contribute to the debacle, all they had to do was listen to the other members of the public.

And that's the problem we have these days, that being Police don't listen to the public, because if they did they may be forced to apprehend real criminals as apposed to dafftys with possible mental health issues.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In the face?

lol, that would suck.

"don't taze my face, bro"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And that's the problem we have these days, that being Police don't listen to the public,

Exactly !
Too much big ego policing and not enough listening.

The old looking for a suspect excuse has been used for stop and search for years , it's a staple fall back for rousting people.
I see no valid excuses for the actions of these officers.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
In the face?

lol, that would suck.

"don't taze my face, bro"

Not so bad for an old guy, what a badge of honor!

Think of all the chicks he could get with that story!

Unless it causes nerve damage and he looks like this all the time...

or this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join