It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Socieities: The Point?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
your welcome thank you..
i will look so forword to your gift..may be the best thing i ever recieved..dont know..ive never been into the materialistic..naughty or nice thing..i ruined xmas at the age of 6...ba humbug..back to the crack in the cosmic egg..the post was mostly lame anyways..where was the point..you guys never seem to stick to any points..you rather bash each other with you clubs and then dissect everyone..your little minds

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by freudling
MY OPINION: Secret societies are for the weak. What has to be secret or private about knowledge, if in fact that is the aim of the socieities. I wonder what the motivation is for people who feel compelled to join an organization that is "secret"; thus, they really don't know that much about it before they join. Obviously, one reason that almost deductively derives from the latter is that they are curious, so they join. But is that it?

And please no personal attacks because I think people are weak who join.

It's just not for the ones who are curious but for many innocent children who are born into Satanism. Many kids who depart from their Satanic families are working feverishly to different social direction. Many kids who are socially drawn to Satanic worship, and are not born to it, are influenced through the media. They interchange their personal problems with the music, sci-fi films, etc.

The higher ups of the Satanic groups do not have hands on with occult criminal activity in the segment groups. They do not concern themselves directly because it's part of their tradition. Supposedly, and you may disagree, it's kind of like Hitler's life style. However this could be dis-proved historically, I can't think of anyone else better. If there is a group abducting children, you can best believe a different gathering located in a underground tunnel or mansion is making the decisions for those small groups. While the main division exsists elsewhere....maybe in a different state or somewhere in Europe. Layers of groups we are talking about here.
At least of all, that's my experience.

A minority of young people study witchcraft as a result of experiencing depression derived from physical abuse inflicted by the parent. Some join cults and others do not. They are very impressive with their historical knowledge and do not indulge in Heavy Metal music or anything relevant through the media. But their interest in the occult is derived from abuse and they become lost in suicide attempts. Quite like the kids who deal with only the fringe aspect.

Many abused adolescents who have yet to engage in sex, feel an urge for the attraction of it within Satanic group sexual activity itself. There are various aspects of offerings from Satanic cults to the youth. One in particular is the power to be something. The power alone is enough and the abused are convinced to extreme measures. For example the power to control 40 legions of demons....which is written in the medieval theologians works or derived from the Bog Burials in Ireland + Northern Europe. The subject is contained in the James G. Frasier classic "The Golden Bough". Many youths study demonlogy, belong to Satanic cults study Wicca and investigate Black Magic. Many youths who are members of Satanic cults want to be historians about, as even though they are a member, they have yet to make up their mind. Many of them also adapt centuries old witchcraft concepts to modern day life.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ENIDI

Originally posted by freudling
MY OPINION:

It's just not for the ones who are curious but for many innocent children who are born into Satanism. Many kids who depart from their Satanic families are working feverishly to different social direction. Many kids who are socially drawn to Satanic worship, and are not born to it, are influenced through the media. They interchange their personal problems with the music, sci-fi films, etc.

The higher ups of the Satanic groups do not have hands on with occult criminal activity in the segment groups. They do not concern themselves directly because it's part of their tradition. Supposedly, and you may disagree, it's kind of like Hitler's life style. However this could be dis-proved historically, I can't think of anyone else better. If there is a group abducting children, you can best believe a different gathering located in a underground tunnel or mansion is making the decisions for those small groups. While the main division exsists elsewhere....maybe in a different state or somewhere in Europe. Layers of groups we are talking about here.
At least of all, that's my experience.

A minority of young people study witchcraft as a result of experiencing depression derived from physical abuse inflicted by the parent. Some join cults and others do not. They are very impressive with their historical knowledge and do not indulge in Heavy Metal music or anything relevant through the media. But their interest in the occult is derived from abuse and they become lost in suicide attempts. Quite like the kids who deal with only the fringe aspect.

Many abused adolescents who have yet to engage in sex, feel an urge for the attraction of it within Satanic group sexual activity itself. There are various aspects of offerings from Satanic cults to the youth. One in particular is the power to be something. The power alone is enough and the abused are convinced to extreme measures. For example the power to control 40 legions of demons....which is written in the medieval theologians works or derived from the Bog Burials in Ireland + Northern Europe. The subject is contained in the James G. Frasier classic "The Golden Bough". Many youths study demonlogy, belong to Satanic cults study Wicca and investigate Black Magic. Many youths who are members of Satanic cults want to be historians about, as even though they are a member, they have yet to make up their mind. Many of them also adapt centuries old witchcraft concepts to modern day life.

you speak with a lot of mysteries here. I read "Satanism", "satanic cult" and I would like to ask the question "what is a satanic cult and what or "who" is Satan". You speak about a cult, thus a cult is worshiping someone or something.
I think you should first learn what a symbol is, what symbolism in scriptures are made for and what they mean before you do a statement.
What you write is the usual Ike,Maxwell,Jones mix-up made to miss-lead people to things they do not understand.
We want to enter in serious talks, not in baby, cabbage and stork stories.
The things you relate to is Cartoon stuff.
Just to inform you that Satan comes from the hebrew word 'shaitan' and means "the enemy or the opposition'. So, is there any cult worshiping the enemy or the opposition, I doubt it, but there are things I ignore and I admit it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And please no personal attacks because I think people are weak who join.

You can't make a personal attack, then get defensive about personal attacks.....I think it's rather "weak" to throw out an insult, and then cringe and say please no insults.....You do see how irrational that whole statement is do you not?

Either play nice and be treated nice, or be crass and have a thick enough skin to take some barbed retorts.... maybe having R. Lee Ermy throw some tissue and make fun of you would do some good.

Again one reason for having an exclusive group is simply to weed out people who have bad attitudes, are untrustworthy, ya know people who lie cheat and steal.....all of that.......and the more I read on here, and the more years in the life i survive the more I think we're not exclusive enough. The bad attitudes do not like being weeded out.....oh well.....perhaps they should rethink their attitudes and how they treat people.

[edit on 16/7/2010 by ForkandSpoon]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by freudling

The question we need to ask ourselves is why secret societies exist in the first place. To be secretive would imply that there is something to hide and if that something is tuned to the forces of good or evil the fact that it has to remain secretive suggests that in one way or another we are all weak because despite our awareness to such facts we turn a blind eye and continue life as normal.

We live in a world where the many is dominated by the few, we are aware of our predicament yet we continue as though this is the best life we can possibly have. The dissapointing fact is we all have secrets, not because we are weak but because we are to afraid to make our thoughts heard.

What I am trying to say is if we as a race wasnt so oppressed we wouldnt have a need for secrets in the first place, we live in fear and we are all weak because we accept this without challenge

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i personally believe that the words "satanic worship" get thrown around quite frequently. those who do wish to learn more about satanic worship should learn from the church of satan. people that go around conjuring up demons for personal gain do not understand about demonology and the fact that these spirits have been around since the beginning. from the serpent in eden to the bush family, demons have roamed this earth for eons. READ FIRST AND LEARN

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

This is my own personal and massively foreshortened summary of how things have gone so dreadfully wrong in this world. Here are a few words that can be used to encapsulate the faults. All of which are within the domain of the genus Homo Sapiens:-greed, stupidity, delusion. The main protagonists in the miss-direction of man's evolution are 1) religion and 2) secret societies. Both groups have high in the agenda the claim of ownership of what has for thousands of years been considered to be man's ultimate objective and goal, the way to divinity and eternal life. For the greater part of man's recorded history, the men with the knowledge, usually Priests, have been able to use that knowledge to secure vast wealth and power over the masses. Freemasonry and other secret societies have done the same thing. Both religion and Freemasonry are actively seeking to achieve a position of world dominance. Both of them have deliberately withheld what they have believed, or at least that is all they tell us, to be the meaning of life through the knowledge that is the legacy of our ancestors and an ability to communicate with the almighty. One of the only good things to come from the path of evolution that religion and secret societies have taken us down, and it must be to their great chagrin, is that science now has nearly all of the answers to the key questions that relate to our origin and guess what? There is not one single mention of one single God anywhere. These two groups of evil and deceit, (Christianity is evil in its present state because it has become so far separated from the teachings of Jesus, mainly through the infiltration of those old Pagan beliefs and Freemasons with the intention of swinging things around to the pre-Jesus position, and virtually bringing that entire Christian bandwagon under its control. Have a look on the internet to see the current Pope with a truly evil glint in his as he gives Tony Blair a masonic handshake. Masons have turned this word upside down and deliberately so to utilize that old and unfailing tactic of divide and rule.
The other tool that is essential to both organizations, and by now honed to the sharpest of edges, is how to manipulate and control peoples thinking and behavior in order to facilitate a grip on the direction that society is taking. It is the secret societies however, whose origins of direction, influences and objectives, go way back to the time of the Pharaohs in Egypt and the Hebrews of Israel, and have always held man at the top of the pyramid of all life forms, and believe that God made the world for him, and that the pursuit of vast wealth is the name of the game of life. And here we have the reason for why the majority of people today will never ever know and experience the nirvana of life, the sheer joy of existence on a unique, infinitely beautiful planet, and recognize and feel, that they are but one single piece of beyond our comprehension jigsaw, that exists through aan unfathomably complex symbiotic connectivity that is designed to hold us all together. It all started falling apart when men started to get ideas beyond their station and believed that they could ride rough-shod over nature and all the other forms of life on earth. This is when men learned that possession of a large amount of a scarce resource gave them the power to manipulate and control others. This is the real mystery that has been finely tuned by Masons and its use has resulted in mankind being stripped of the knowledge of his rightful place on the earth as the guardian of all nature's creatures. Right now mankind is in bondage, Freemasons are controlling not only your daily lives but all of the rebellion and unrest that you see playing out all over the world today in an effort to make the final step to world domination. Tony Blair is a Freemason. Gordon Brown is a Freemason. David Cameron is a Freemason. Obama is a Freemason, Sarcozi is a Freemason, the United Nations is Freemason operation that is inspired by the lunatic Luciferian Alice Bailey whose book 'The externalization of the Hierarchy' was the first document to refer to 'The New World Order' and is providing the Freemasons and UN with the blueprint for the future of the world. Get it, the world leaders of today are following doctrines that have supposedly come from the spirit world and channelled through mad, possessed women. You thought you had democracy. You have to understand that by joining the fraternity of Freemasons your number one loyalty is to the Lodge and all of its vast expanse of brothers. Can you now see and understand how it is that it is so hard to spot the difference between the Tory and the Labour party these days. The leaders of both party's are signed up to the same Freemason Agenda. Is there a link do you think to the fact that Tony Blair, the criminal who decided that we should all pay for a war in Iraq and Afghanistan, justifying it with blatantly fabricated lies, just like those coming from Cameron now, has for some time been a Special Envoy to the Middle East where virtually every single country is in rebellion. Yes, you got it. He has been actively stirring up conflict using our Secret Services in tandom with the CIA to create the rebellions that Cameron has responded to. It is all part of the plan. The Freemasons were the architects of the French Revolution, The American Civil and Wars of Independence.
Anyway, as I see it, the last chance we had of ever re-finding our true place on the earth was when the Romans slaughtered the Druids in Anglessey. These were the people who knew about nature and knew that they were part of a much bigger form of life and that our relationships with all living creatures needed to be respected and preserved. With the exception of some American Indian tribes they were the last humans to be able to experience the miracle of life and shared it with their fellow creatures. Having said that, they operated as a fairly exclusive group that held all of its beliefs and practices in their heads thus making it impossible to find their secrets after their massacre. However, there are still people today who carry the genetic information of the druids. It has been my goal for some time to find a way of accessing the genetic information from our past which, in theory, should go right back to when we were creatures with less powerful brains. Through this process I have found the connection with nature and experienced the undescribable sheer bliss of feeling part of the whole and finding that the birds actually want to communicate with us, nature is trying desperately to communicate with us but we people are not listening, they do not know how. People believe that they are now superior to every other form of life and that the world is there for them. This belief has been instilled in you by religion and secret societies. There may be no way back for you now because it means a totally radical change of lifestyle.
Here is another big shock for you. Mankind has so abused the gift of a superior brain bestowed upon him by nature in the hope that its purpose would be recognised and understood. As a result of its misuse and abuse by religion and secret societies man has been relegated to the very least intelligent being currently in existence. The measure of intelligence being how to find the best way to continue to exist with a quality of life that makes every day a pleasure without any conflict with anything that creates a disturbance of balance. What are your lives about? You have been programmed into a futile and miserable way of life that is driven by fear and debt so that an elite few, who are deliberately running you ragged so that you never give a thought to finding a better way, will eventually be able to say that they own the world. Your lives are their ego trip and every body is reacting in exactly the way that has been predicted. What you are doing by not thinking, not taking an interest, not caring, is giving them even more power. The essense of occult practices is the ability to control and manipulate and every success gives even more power. The process can be reversed by you doing the opposite or something different. If you do not react in the predicted way they lose power. They start to panic at this, and the more you react differently the weaker they get.

Let me try another approach to creating a bit of a disempowering information. Science has proved that we do not have to worry about paying homage to any form of God. The basis of Pagan and Freemason occult practices have been shown to be an embarrassment to anyone who refuses to accept the reality. The ancient mysterys are nothing but the product of drug induced imagination. Religion is the result of drug induced imagination. Here is the real reason why the authorities do not want you to use drugs to produce an altered state of consciousness. It is because that the biggest secret of all time is that the ancients formed all of the beliefs in God and Gods through the use of entheogenic plants. The expanded field of perception induced by magic mushrooms gave them the idea that they were Gods or at least they had found a way of communicating with God. Once again, in order to retain the sole right to the divinity, the secrets were jealously guarded because they did not want any old Tom Dick or Harry to achieve this God-like state that had they. All the way to the present day, drugs are frowned on and illegalised for the same reasons, a fear that in your altered state you might discover who you really are. But guess what The Illuminati, and that includes the Royal Family, Baruck Obama and all of the other top rank Masons are doing at party time:- getting illuminated on magic mushrooms and '___'. That is why they think they are special and illuminated. That is why you are not allowed to have the experience because it breaks their feeling of power and being special. Well I am not afraid to admit this, the prime method that I used to track back in time has been magic mushrooms. Not only was I able to perceive nature in its true glory and experience an explosion of pure joy at the connection I felt, I was slowly able to access data that is slowly providing me with a an understanding of how you all have been deliberately coerced into lives of pure drudgery and deprived of the true nature of your existence.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rewind10000

Since you are lumping Freemasons in with secret societies which we are not, I will say we do not want dominion over men or the world. We seek only to make the men who join better men so as to help those around them.

Religion and science can co-exist, but zealots on either side are the problems in today's world. In the past they co-existed peacefully. Science can only answer so much, but with limited faith they come to a blockade.

Richard Dawkins continues teaching evolution, with Ms. Garrison looking quite enamored]
Richard Dawkins: You must understand, children, that we are dealing with very large numbers here.
Ms. Garrison: [thinks] That's my man.
Richard Dawkins: So, evolution doesn't even happen by chance. It is, in fact, bound to happen.
Ms. Garrison: That's right, kids. And so you see, there is no God.
Richard Dawkins: Careful, darling. The school board doesn't like it when we...
Stan: Well, there could still be a God.
Ms. Garrison: [surprised] What?
Stan: Couldn't evolution be the answer to how and not the answer to why?

South Park, "Go God Go"

"I really wish I had the luxury of absolute, unquestioning faith. I do not, and I am still searching. I wrote this novel as part of my own spiritual quest. I never imagined a novel could become so controversial. I am aware there are those out there, more aware now that I have read the press in New Hampshire, who disagree with me, um, who say awful things about me, who make little pictures, and I know a lot of these people have published long lists of my shortcomings, my errors, my inadequacies. Sadly I think many of these critics seem to have missed the entire point of the novel. That being this: one simple, un-debatable truth. Prior to 2000 years ago, we lived in a world of Gods and Goddesses. Today we live in a world solely of Gods. Women in most cultures have been stripped of their spiritual power and our male dominated philosophies of absolutism have a long history of violence and bloodshed which continues to this day. Well, I've finally come to accept is that science and religion are partners. They are simply two different languages attempting to tell the same story. Both are manifestations of man's quest to understand the Divine. While Science dwells on the answers, Religion savors the questions."
- Dan Brown, New Hampshire Writers Association (2004)

Freemasonry doesn't seek to bring the world to pre-Christian times nor dominion over the church.

The Pope nor Tony Blair are Masons. Neither is Obama, David Cameron, or Nic Sarkozy. Unless you can prove to me they are, but you will need date of their initiations and to what Lodge they belong to.

How is Freemasonry holding the world in bondage? The idea that the UN is a tool of the Freemasons is laughable. So is your idea that all the world leaders are Freemasons. For politicians to be Freemasons in Europe is not a smart career move as Freemasonry has a misunderstood view by the public due to smear campaigns from such organizations like the Catholic Church. From my time in Italy, I found out that up until recent times known Freemasons were sometimes harassed by the police, even in their own home, for no other reason than being a Mason. Under fascists Freemasonry was oppressed and often banned.

Freemasonry if anything is a confederated system of de-centralized jurisdictions that hold recognition of other bodies who have kept to the traditions long held by the Fraternity.

The Lodge, or any body of the Freemasons, should be one's primary loyalty. One's faith to God, love of family/friends, civil duties, and employment should come before the Fraternity. One should never dedicate so much time of one's life that other pathways of life suffer. Even as Master of the Lodge I had other things to concern myself with, such as a girlfriend.

The Freemasons were architects of the French Revolution? Many aristocrats who were thrown from power were Freemasons so by that logic, Freemasons revolted against themselves? There were Freemasons on both side of the aisle, but most would not have known others affiliations as there were various bodies claiming Masonic authority.

As for the American Revolution, not everyone who took part or led was a Freemason. All who were are well known and it is well documented. The acts of revolution were done by men craving freedom.

In my opinion, your opinion and beliefs of spirituality and mysticism is as backwards as your opinions of Freemasonry.

I have a very happy life. One of travel, research, love, and acceptable pleasures. Even though I'm Christian I am a student of history and the ancient beliefs. I admit though I call myself a novice in this endeavor as I cannot make it much more than a hobby.

Science has never disproved the existence of God. Any statement of this is opinion by men who are biased or with agenda.
edit on 26-3-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I have a question. Have the Masons prevented you from using paragraphs as well?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Sorry to discover another good hearted person who has been comprehensively brainwashed into living the public relations version of Freemason that has clearly yet to discover, and probably never will, the true nature of a beast that hoards knowledge and restricts it to those who are ajudged to be worthy. Cannot you see that this is the root of all evil and is always going to set those who have against those who have not. Men of goodwill and beneficence will share knowledge without condition with all the world in the hope that others are able to use and interpret it for the benefit of all. Freemasonry specialises in dividing people, that is the primary method of attaing the boss chair.

There is no room in a harmonious environment for any kind of secrecy, it subverts and divides, and this one, single, inoffensive little word actually encapsulates the source of the root of mans fall from the priviliged position of being trustee of nature through the bestowel of a superior brain, to the present position as the very least intelligent form of life on the planet by virtue of being a threat to all others and himself. Secrecy is the birth place of the psychopathic gene, and in order for this planet ever to regain its balance, has to be completely eradicated..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yes, please, as a non-member, please enlighten us all as to the internal operations of the Freemasons. This is truly an example of arrogance. To think as a non-member you know more than actual members. It's also irritating as you have not defined what is high and what is low so you use this catch-22 against us so no matter what we say, you will call us low. Maybe next you'll come to my job and tell me how to fly my aircraft.

Maybe if you did more than accuse somebody here would take you serious, but as you have yet to provide any evidence to your slanderous assertions, it's nothing but hollow words.

You confuse secrecy with privacy which is all we seek.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

What? you don't mean they are doing the same to you too? This is scary. What should we do to stop the practise vbfrom spreading? They are into everything aren't they?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rewind10000
What? you don't mean they are doing the same to you too?

No. The first thing they did to me after joining (actually the second since the first was the chip implantation) was to teach me to break my overly verbose and rambling diatribes into managable blocks of text. It was a lesson I never forgot. All hail the Great One! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

MY OPINION: Secret societies are for the weak. What has to be secret or private about knowledge, if in fact that is the aim of the socieities.

You are right, people who join secret societies are the one's who find it difficult to fit in a normal mainstream society. And in secret societies like freemasonry they find others like them, so they feel more comfortable. And also such people are just used or exploited by freemasonry and many others like it. This enlightening article answers your questions.

www.religion-spirituality.org...

Freemasonry: Closeted Mental Illness?

From a psychological perspective, individuals who feel compelled to participate in elitist ritualistic activities do so to affirm self worth. It is for this reason that Freemasonry attracts individuals who lack a sense of unconditional acceptance within mainstream society, identifiable by the desire to be “free” and “accepted” individuals within a private “society.”

Relative to Freemasonry, traits such as self esteem issues and a desire to feel “understood” by similar individuals within a peer group may create and perpetuate an environment accepting of otherwise traditionally inappropriate behaviors. In seeking to “self medicate” through interaction with like-minded individuals, the organization may actually be increasing the participants’ desire to engage in inappropriate behaviors deemed acceptable by the group.

As stated in the article, the other type of People who join freemasonry, have psychological traits of criminal or inappropriate behavior in them, so they are more likely to get themselves engaged in such activities, as they will find similar like minded groups in freemasonry. So, freemasonry and other such secret societies are doing a good job of providing a safe haven for criminals.

edit on 28-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

Well, my opinion is that both of your are wrong. I fit into general society just fine as do most Masons. So many are also under the assumption that Freemasonry is all one does

Yes, a religious site is going to be fair and unbiased towards Freemasonry as many are not tolerant of those who are...well, tolerant. As a Freemason I can say we are not elitists nor can one say why someone chooses to join the Freemasons. That right there is a horrible assumption that this "article" is based on.

Everyone seeks out to assemble with people of like mindedness. They are called "friends". Everyone belongs to some kind of social group.

There is nothing wrong with anything that Freemasonry does. This just shows that someone who is anti-Mason cannot show religiously what is wrong with Freemasonry so they try to condemn it through medical means so as to make people feel guilty about what they are doing. This just shows the intolerance of this article.

This article provided no scientific or medical reasoning behind it nor cited evidence to back it up. To use this as medical or scientific proof of anything shows your intolerance of Freemasonry and shoots your credibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join