It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Socieities: The Point?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind

i am not a conspiracy dork...i dont even watch the news or the weather.
nor am i qualified to see the world run by reptilians or a new world order.

i am out of context and speak in ways not many understand.
thou my good actions speak loader than any word.
just my presence can be enlightening...or many feel insecure as well..??

I am not agianst masonry..a part of wishes i could have the experience.
thou i have known many masons and something does not seem right...and i am trusting what i feel and seeking something i am not sure of yet....i do trust myself..for the visions i have and then where i wind up with out trying..as reality unfolds..i feel as if i wear a halo at times,and a great smile..thou can not see it..the most curious thing i ever did see..better than alice seeing a grin with out a cat.
perhaps you can call it gods hand is guiding me
no reptilians in my mind

is the cat in the box or outside of the box?

animals speak

Does it surprise you that people don't understand when you speak? If you really wanted people to understand you, you'd start making sense. It's not that anyone is too dumb, or simple to understand you. And no, you are not elightened or poetic, and you do not make sense on a higher plane. You post the way you do just to patronize people, and nobody appreciates it.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sebatwerk:

Well, I agree to a point. However, take it easy. Your tone is pushy and mean. The guy should stop posting that poetic dribble, but enough said man. Maybe he is "enlightened". Just stop engaging in childlike discourse.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by freudling
Sebatwerk:

Well, I agree to a point. However, take it easy. Your tone is pushy and mean. The guy should stop posting that poetic dribble, but enough said man. Maybe he is "enlightened". Just stop engaging in childlike discourse.

I'd say that your tone is just as pushy and mean towards Sebatwerk.
I don't see anything in his above post that isn't honest and to the point. It's unfortunately true but Greenman is posting drivel half the time and the other half he is just plagiarising posts. He does this with the arrogant attitude that only he knows the truth.
I don't see anywhere on this forum where he asks a question or comes to lean. All he is doing is posting his own opinion in a Yodaesque way. As you can see by his 3 warnings, he isn't exactly enlightened. If he can't turn a cheek on an internet forum without having a hissy fit, what sort of role model is that?

If you find my tone pushy and mean - tough.
I call it as I see it.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
its all a matter of perception...things are not allways what they seem..just like the brotherhood....talk about me..talk about how the negative brotherhood structure is to persuade the mass of people to believe in any old nonsense,while the manipulators keep for themselves the knowledge of nature of lifeand kreation and how to exploit the power of the mind,the earth energy fields,the global energy grid..ley lines meridians dragon lines..but even the privileged initiates did not retain purity of information over the centuries..to this day they work with a twisted version of the knowledge,albleit still far more advanced in its understanding of the universal laws than anything you will find in the religionsand establishment sciences that the rest of us are asked to accept..
ya know the greatest misunderstanding of the negative brotherhood relates to the power of love this consciousness the negative one does not understand love..it generates and feeds upon negative energy and the more it can produce the more powerful it becomes
it is the intellect with out the heart you could say and with out the feminine balance..
dam fellas..things are not allways what they seem..look at the greatest white lie we have...the frign drug trade/war...hhahaha..great way for the global elite to make money..ya cant trace it..

anyways..who says i dont turn a cheek..i felt on line here..that i am reflecting what is going on..when i turn off the computer..i am in the now..and now..
anyways enjoy your penis symbolism

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
anyways enjoy your penis symbolism

See akilles, I don't just pick on you...

[edit on 2/24/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You waste your time and effort on multiple people, thats definitely an improvement.

Hmmm, did you guys know Friday the 13th wasn't considered unlucky until the 20th century... It wasn't listed in an 1898 encyclopaedia of Superstition. So it was basically instated as a tradition, interesting, no?

And you know, I always thought Christmas time was a TAD, I don't know, sacreligious? The focus on shopping, materialism, as a child I was into it, but investigating the origins of that aspect now, well it all started with Santa Claus, now didn't it?

Not suggesting any particular group likes the colors Red and White (although they put it in your flag) but they decided it was appropriate attire for their new mythical figure, Santa Claus. And of course, it all started with SONG.
I present to ye disbelievers, a riddle:
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town :Custom is now intact, a la song.
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town :Now gloats in satanic custom

Now I know some people are doubting whether anagrams can hold real truth, well I say, can you hold your breath?
All shoes need :Soles and heel.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
You waste your time and effort on multiple people, thats definitely an improvement.

Just trying to be fair.

Hmmm, did you guys know Friday the 13th wasn't considered unlucky until the 20th century... It wasn't listed in an 1898 encyclopaedia of Superstition. So it was basically instated as a tradition, interesting, no?

Got something to back that up or are you blowing hot air as usual? I'm pretty sure the Friday the 13th thing came from the Templars being arrested on that day, whether it was listed in some "encyclopedia" or not.

And you know, I always thought Christmas time was a TAD, I don't know, sacreligious? The focus on shopping, materialism, as a child I was into it, but investigating the origins of that aspect now, well it all started with Santa Claus, now didn't it?

Oh jeez. Here we go again...

Not suggesting any particular group likes the colors Red and White (although they put it in your flag) but they decided it was appropriate attire for their new mythical figure, Santa Claus. And of course, it all started with SONG.
I present to ye disbelievers, a riddle:
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town :Custom is now intact, a la song.
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town :Now gloats in satanic custom

Now I know some people are doubting whether anagrams can hold real truth, well I say, can you hold your breath?
All shoes need :Soles and heel.

and you just chided me for wasting time!

You and your anagrams...

And just what does Santa Claus have to do with anything being discussed here? Good grief man, don't you ever get tired of being so lame? I'm certainly tired of it and I think I speak for several people when I say that.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
wasting my time
santa wore red and white..because the laplanders who picked the amanita mushrooms..the red ones with white dots..they wore velvet red suites with white belts..

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The laplanders wore Red and White suits like Santa, thats great.

But someone still had to DECIDE (deicide in this case?) he would wear Satan's colors. It was the Coca Cola that popularized his look, in this case.

Why does he stay in the North Pole? I guess thats pretty innocent, as are his 12 reindeer.

Look, I am not trying to fight a war against Satan or Santa.

I just want people to realize what is subtle manipulation, and that it always comes in a deceptive form, such as the guise of morality. Read my sig.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles

But someone still had to DECIDE (deicide in this case?) he would wear Satan's colors.

Wow...looks like we have a real life expert here. He even knows which colors belong to Satan!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Umm, yeah, which colors combined are symbolic of Satan.

You need some lessons in abstract thought, possibly?

I always thought White symbolized Good in all cases.

But then, you need only look at white rice, white flour, and white sugar to see in these cases white is actually worse for you than anything other type, and realize everything in the world has color added to it these days, why not rice, flour, and sugar?

Why not make it look grainy, even if it was all white? Why not Black Sugar?

Remember who else loved the Red Cross, on White?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Gee whilakers, akilles, I think you're right. That didn't sound stupid at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
"The world has given Santa all of God's traits. He's omnipotent in that most represent Santa as almighty. He can do anything and get you anything you want. Why Santa has unlimited authority and influence as to whether or not a child receives a present. Have they been naughty or nice?

After all he's the one with all the power to decide who gets what, of course, the child does share in this power because they can change Santa's mind by how good they are."

"The second trait given to Santa is omnipresence. He is everywhere. He is able to go to every house on Christmas Eve and present millions of children with everything they ask for. He is everywhere listening to every child in the world.

The third trait is omniscience. Santa knows everything. How does the song go? "He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake." According to a lot a parents Santa knows everything about their child, their activities and even their attitudes.

Yet, when we set up a false trust in some make believe being with all the traits of God we are setting up our children for doubts as to Who God really is. When we give anything, other than God Himself, the traits and characteristics of God, then yes it is satanic."

God is removed from American society at every turn, yet Santa is still around.

This is for those who don't understand colors.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
the global satanic network exists.

they are bringing in a evil new world order,

with ritual sacrafice events like 911, iran earthquakes and the tsunami etc.

26th december 2003, iran earthquake

26th december 2004, tsunami (300,000+ human (souls) sacraficed)

26th december main symbology is human sacrafice day to the sun's death and rebirth, and probable other occult stuff.

stop reading the illuminati press rags and learn there basic symbology, and then you might start to get some clues, masons in the know start telling the truth, before the energy vampires take your soul through the corrupting of your god spark.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by MysticOfRadiance]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Sebatwerk:

I'd say that your tone is just as pushy and mean towards Sebatwerk.
I don't see anything in his above post that isn't honest and to the point. It's unfortunately true but Greenman is posting drivel half the time and the other half he is just plagiarising posts. He does this with the arrogant attitude that only he knows the truth.
I don't see anywhere on this forum where he asks a question or comes to lean. All he is doing is posting his own opinion in a Yodaesque way. As you can see by his 3 warnings, he isn't exactly enlightened. If he can't turn a cheek on an internet forum without having a hissy fit, what sort of role model is that?

Leveller's absolutely right about greenguy. And I'm not trying to be childlike, I'm trying to tell the guy that I don't appreciate his patronizing posts. And that's exactly what they are. He posts the way he does because he knows it's bugging people, and so he keeps doing it. You think that kind of dicourse comes naturally to a person? Please. He makes a conscious effort to go out of his way and post trollish dribble in order to piss people off. If that's a troll, I don't know what is.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What makes a group of people in a position to decide whether I am worthy of being given certain pieces of knowledge? I strongly believe knowledge should be shared in a free and open manor, and not subject to such things as being selected and only then being privy to that knowledge.

I know this is from the beginning of this topic. I'd like to offer my thoughts on "hidden" knowledge.
I think if people are given all knowledge, they will not understand or appreciate what they see. I truly believe that you must seek this knowledge. If you sincerely want to learn, you will find what you wish to know.
Knowledge is power. If a person wants the responsibilty of power, he will be allowed access to the knowledge.
Free? Very little is free in this life.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

What makes a group of people in a position to decide whether I am worthy of being given certain pieces of knowledge? I strongly believe knowledge should be shared in a free and open manor, and not subject to such things as being selected and only then being privy to that knowledge.

I know this is from the beginning of this topic. I'd like to offer my thoughts on "hidden" knowledge.
I think if people are given all knowledge, they will not understand or appreciate what they see. I truly believe that you must seek this knowledge. If you sincerely want to learn, you will find what you wish to know.
Knowledge is power. If a person wants the responsibilty of power, he will be allowed access to the knowledge.
Free? Very little is free in this life.

And what's more, whoever is thinking that all knowledge can be shared openly is kidding themselves. Think about HOW MANY organizations keep their information private. Why single out only masonry? You think the Marine Corps is gonna teach you how to shoot a gun unless you join? You think you can learn business finance without joining an academic institution? Sure, the internet has changed things quite a bit, even for masonry. All of masonry's teaching are avaiable on the net, so why do these guys keep bitching???

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
"The golden age for anagrams began with the Cabala. The Platonists had strange notions as to the influence of anagrammatic virtues, particularly of anagrams evolved from names of persons. It is not surprising, therefore, that the cabalists, like all the Neoplatonists, pretended to discover occult qualities in proper names and in their anagrams."

Blavatsky, Plato, the Kabballah, they used anagrams, and ML laughs at me... Its like a truth detector, make fun when he posts something relevant, make LOTS of fun if its a little too true?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
forgive me for pissing ya's off...but i can not accept that i am pissing you off..if thats the case..then i am making you get pissed..sorry that is an agreement that you make with in yourself..giving up your power..i am not here to vampire anyones energy i have enuf of my own..i am a bundle of energy thats all i am.....i do not make people happy or sad in my eyes..i can only add to it..thou only if you allow..
its all a mental state....
just like hell....to me hell is just a mental state..i dont choose to enter it myself much...we have a choice if your responsible for your own stuff..

the world is as we dream it
i am trying to not live the dream of the planet,the dream of my father.
i really have good intentions..it has allways been in my nature to push at the boundries of my and all of our perceptions ,i dont know why,reactions has onlt been a part of it..i dont watch tv.and see the world arounf me as a drama theatre.i do great things for my community,i over extend myself.

and i can not explain the way i write,i have never been up with the structure.and find it difficult to write..the right way..
i dont get it..there was a fine line of genius and crazy on one side of my family,maybe i fall in between there..

i dont think i am crazy..i look around my living space and i see a heavenly place filled with at least 100 plants..all kinds,rustic furnture,driftwoods,fish tanks art,and many artifacts etc..i run a great business,and inspire or piss people off..to know me is to shake the status quo

anyways i would like to say this has got to be one of the best pages ive read so far..and i am not one who likes to say better or worse.thou i did,so be it
hey if red and white is satanic..does that mean the kirlin photgraph i had taken..chakra root..was red in color,,it showed near my penis,so red energy on white skin..am i waving a satanic flag

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
My definition of a secret society is a check and balance on everyone else. Like a secret militia and cia.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join