It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may be one of the most courageous men of our time

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It just boggles my mind that Trump and his cabinet, a group of billionaire elites, are seen as "anti-establishment" and are expected to do what's in the commoner's best interest.

These people don't care about us, they care about money, they will do what's in their best interest, no matter who it hurts in the process. Trump has a very long track record of doing just that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said. I have to agree. Many talk about Trump like he's God's second coming. Many don't recognize his deceiving and questionable business practices. They ignore his blatant rude behavior, his record of disrespecting women, his pathological lying and a lack of moral conscience.

so what you're saying is he's the perfect politician material!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

originally posted by: GoShredAK
If he is genuine in his desire to stand up against the establishment, put an end to their agenda, and actually help United States citizens while improving our country. Then he is one incredibly brave individual.

So far he is placing one industry insider after another into key government positions just like every President before him.

Far from standing up against the establishment and more like standing up the establishment.

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Trump has the guts to leave behind his life as he knew it and immerse himself in a world where he knew he would face copious amounts of ridicule, and he took it seriously and ultimately made his way to the top, against all odds, and to the dismal surprise of his opposition who viewed him as a joke.

Not very difficult to understand why Trump, a 70yo man, would be ridiculed or thought of as a joke...

Trump Was Recorded in 2005 Bragging About Grabbing Women “by the P***y”

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
I know Trump isn't perfect no one is, but damnit no one is more satanic than Hillary Clinton. Trump was the Best Choice!

I think you drank the kool-aide...

Here is Trump today "Very, very, very Honored...please stand up...enormous respect for"....Hillary Clinton.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
All you whiney, crybaby, sore losers spouting off all this hatred towards our president, you make me sick! Enough said.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

This clown for a president doesn't give two sheets about what matters to the American people, only what he wants

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Blah blah blah. Yet another post by someone trying to convince themselves that voting Trump was a sensible decision.

Come back in 12 months and state how wonderful a job he is doing........

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This clown for a president doesn't give two sheets about what matters to the American people, only what he wants

Now now phage, behave yourself, using facts from history is no longer allowed on ATS. Next thing you'll be coming back here in 12 months time and making real nuisance of yourself......

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Well, it was true. Obama refused to sit down at the table with Republicans. It was his way or the highway. in the end... for him... it was the highway! After six straight years of losses for democrats
edit on 20-1-2017 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Obama refused to sit down at the table with Republicans. It was his way or the highway. in the end... for him... it was the highway!

And President Trump is different how?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Holy cow! He hasn't even been in office a full day yet, how do you know if he won't sit down and make deals with the democrats.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
It just boggles my mind that Trump and his cabinet, a group of billionaire elites, are seen as "anti-establishment" and are expected to do what's in the commoner's best interest.

These people don't care about us, they care about money, they will do what's in their best interest, no matter who it hurts in the process. Trump has a very long track record of doing just that.

You're forgetting somethings

Trump once said many decades ago, when asked would he run for president, "if they ever get so bad I would"

How bad can it be ?

Let's consider Trump is a die hard nationalist, a true American patriot

Let's consider Trumps campaign was one of anti NWO globalist rhetoric

Is it possible that Trump didn't like how America has turned into a complete dump and poverty stricken country because of globalists who don't serve America but a globalist agenda ?

This is how we all see it, we know something pushed trump to say enough is enough just like the people of the U.K. See that the corrupt EU was wrong

The exact same is true in both the US and UK, the countries policy's have been the same because there is a globalist establishment controlling all western nations right now and the indigenous native majorities see through it and don't like it

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Videos like this are strong evidence he truly believes in fixing the country.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

UNLESS such hunger was applied to nationalism.
For SOME reason all the left think it's an IMPOSSIBILITY.
It's one of the separations between HUMANS and CELLPHONE EPSILON SEMI-MORONS.
Still say it's magnetic PULSES.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think both candidates were terrible, but the original post is absolutely hysterical. At least he had the wit to scatter plenty of "ifs," "assuming" and so on, in his post. But even if he is genuine in his desires to make the country great again, it hardly means he'll do it. He is a narcissist, bullying, womanizing buffoon with no tact whatsoever. The mere fact he mocks people due to their sex, race or disability, is a huge red flag. But.. I guess if he is super brave and wanting to make us great.. it's all ok? huh.

I can only hope his buddies, advisors and cabinet and keep his greatest blunders from turning into political warfare with other countries. His foreign acumen is just about nil.

But hey.. he could prove us wrong! But I'm willing to wait a year or so before I heap lavish praise on someone, who to this point, has done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just because someone is a millionaire or billionaire, it doesn't mean they are a bad person. It doesn't mean they hate America. It doesn't mean they aren't patriots. Globalists are the enemy, not millionaires and billionaires. Sure many millionaires and billionaires are globalists, and many are not. I'll wait and see how Trump's picks do before I judge them, it's quite possible he knows which richies are loyal to the country, and which are not. And it's not like being rich is the only characteristic of anti-American globalists - Obama wasn't a millionaire.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You are right. It is pretty ballsy to go against the most powerful crime syndicate on the planet.

It may be that old Donald has some pretty powerful people backing him..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Whatever.. he won .. he did it.. he is the President.. move on .. let's get to work.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Finally, someone writes my exact feelings. I'd
give all my flags to you for writing this thread if I
could. Well done in deed. And at least 100,000
bikers would agree with you. And that's a
Stone cold fact.

Right on Randy! Thanks.

It has been a pretty epic day
edit on 20-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Trump has been the ultimate underdog this election cycle. I think we are too close in time to the events to properly realize exactly what this man has accomplished. To say it is astounding doesn't really do it justice. He has very literally beat off all attackers, all opponents, and dozens, maybe hundreds of attempts to deride or belittle him.

And yes, make no mistake, the guy has balls. Sometimes a little courage is actually all it takes to set things right.

And each of us in this nation are free to feel as we wish, but as for me, I am damned proud of the man.

MAGA~

Awesome post

I don't know how I missed that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join