It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may be one of the most courageous men of our time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Really? We saw it before when Schwarzenegger won office.

Fame and celebrity being leveraged into high political office? We'll see it again.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Looks like spring is coming early this year folks, the snowflakes are just melting!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Really? We saw it before when Schwarzenegger won office.

Fame and celebrity being leveraged into high political office? We'll see it again.

How about Reagan in California. He didn't crap out like 'Arnie'.

Still your right. We WILL see it again. Whether or not it will be Trump or not is still in the future.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

that if you cannot see the very clear problem with having a president of this sort

What "clear problem" ? And what do you consider "a President of this sort" ?
I would like very much for you to explain other than "I have been over this before."

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
All this fear and panic over a President being elected. Hilarious. Be more afraid of your neighbor as your neighbor has to DO SOMETHING first. Before you call the law. A President has all sorts of checks and balances to PREVENT something major...and lots of folks watching.
I am absolutely ROTFLMGDAO at the left . They are basically saying " I think my neighbor is going to rob me in the future". "Has your neighbor done anything at all to rouse your suspicions" ? " No , I have this feeling" . Then you are thrown out of the police station on your a** and the police officers are laughing and some actually "know" your neighbor as a fine outstanding person....
Seriously folks ?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I didn't vote for trump but I do hope you are right.

I just can't get the Epstein and Lolita express flights out of my mind.
We'll see, but I'm still leaning towards him being not what you think he is.

After all, like you said, why would he risk anything?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

He wanted to run his business side of his life while running a country at the same time.

Well we saw how Hillary received money into the Clinton foundation whilst Secretary of State

theintercept.com...

edit on 20-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

consists of becoming rich by visualization. This is a form of Magick. Do you want a Simon Magus in the White House?

Well its probably more benign than the Moloch worshipping of the Bushes and Clintons

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Were you too young to start the British revolution when your ex Prime Minister's Major and Blair joined the Carlyle Group?

Are you starting any protests in the UK to revoke their pension? Revolution starts at home

www.rense.com...

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 20-1-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: linkii

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Does the Clinton tally look more Presidential?

Real bodies - real people dead
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

And in case you are having trouble with the narrative Google is helping create a dystopian world - I wonder why

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Trump is not going to change. He is the establishment. All is body language points to almost extreme right. USA must have many hopeless people. They surely are not dumb but they see no future at all (was my impression) Saw a program on tv yesterday about west-Virginia. Never knew it was so sad. They voted for Trump because they listened to his words. They have nothing to loose. But wait for his deeds. There mines will stay closed I guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Anything happens to Trump, there will be blood.

Plenty of blood.

Lots of blood. Trumplash.

Safespace will take on new meaning, like 13 miles above the earth.

Cowards will blow it off.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 1 20 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Let's not forget the guy with the monkey named Bonzo.
He came with a fortune teller and a psychic as well as a cripling bout of Alzheimer's.

Fame & celebrity works as a strategy for getting the masses to turn out - couple that with a history of "heroic action movies" (or maybe even "historical romantic fiction" and the public will turn out in droves.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Finally, someone writes my exact feelings. I'd
give all my flags to you for writing this thread if I
could. Well done in deed. And at least 100,000
bikers would agree with you. And that's a
Stone cold fact.
edit on Ram12017v07201700000007 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Do I have to explain multitasking to you? I am not FOCUSING on your government. I am aware of it. If I was focusing on it, I would give up my day job, and make commentary on it my sole capacity in life. Being a rounded sort of a fellow, I act to improve things in my country and locality often, and where I can do most good. I just so happen to have spare operating capacity, and use it where I can to comment on matters beyond my immediate vicinity.

It is not a matter of either/or. That sort of compromise is unnecessary.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I am active in my community, and that is all I can say on the matter without putting more cards on the table than is sensible over this sort of connection.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I didn't vote for trump but I do hope you are right.

I just can't get the Epstein and Lolita express flights out of my mind.
We'll see, but I'm still leaning towards him being not what you think he is.

After all, like you said, why would he risk anything?

I would say at least Trump is somthing to
believe in. If we're being fooled again. At
least it was a good play this time.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

And as for the Blair era, yes, I was too young to start a revolution back then. That mess started twenty years ago, and I am thirty one now.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Anything happens to Trump, there will be blood.

Plenty of blood.

Lots of blood. Trumplash.

Safespace will take on new meaning, like 13 miles above the earth.

Cowards will blow it off.

Yes, that would be the posture of the ATS conservative: make broad and vague threats of violence against people everywhere of retaliation for a deed that would be planned and performed by a single individual and which those people are powerless to control.

This behavior isn't just cretinous, it's barbaric. Not just stupid, but cruel. You're not just shameful, but dangerous. You are licking your lips waiting for a notional excuse to act out with violence. I'm not sure what delusion of power suggests to you that your hoped-for holocaust will be clean or easy, but I assure you that perspective is as naive and mentally deranged as your post.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join