It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may be one of the most courageous men of our time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think he just wanted the best possible health plan........

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The thread lost all credibility with Clinton body count.

Get real.

You dispute that the Clintons ever had people murdered? Have you researched the subject?

My confusion is that there was so much research done about Hillary by Trump supporters, but they clearly didn't do the same research into Trump, if they did they would have picked someone else to run against her.

Echo chambers and blind devotion....

We are in a sad place here in the US

That was directed at sillyolme who said she stopped reading after "Clinton body count" "give me a break" she said, or something like it.

I'll admit I have not done a great deal of research into Trump, but I have been paying attention. I have discovered quite a few things about him that weren't cool.

I am pretty sure that no matter how much sketchy info I can dig up about Trump I will never find crimes of the magnitude that the Clintons may have been guilty of.

There are plenty of distasteful things about Trump, some downright appalling, still, he looks like a saint compared to H. It matters not how nice of a guy Trump is, or what mistakes he's made. What matters is he is here, he battled for this job, he says he is going to work for the people. We don't need a perfect politically correct person who says nice things. We need a pissed off, no nonsense, brash, unapologetic, hard working boss.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Forensick

The American people were fools to accept either option. There should have been all out revolution in the streets before either of these filthy scumbags was allowed to take the Presidency. And no, not crappy little protests, but actual full scale, eighty percent of the population involved uprising.

Perhaps. First you would have to have 80 percent of the population agree to..anything.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DJW001

Many people believe in the Law of Attraction on various levels. Priorities vary.

His have always been opulent wealth and Slavic women. Does that look like presidential material to you?

link   

a reply to: JinMI

Put Trump in there, and all you get is crap flakes and feaces wheatabix in the same bowl.

Oh, and where you get Trump, you get Pence, so the bowl fills with urine, and the breakfast bar is complete.

For an obviously intelligent guy, you really do talk some #e.
I think you have let your emotions run rampant over your senses, old boy.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: GoShredAK

You committed no offense.
So, you don't want your wife to get any potential flags? Or, since you started a new thread, you want both of you to get them?

Lol, ideally we would both get them, but since that is not an option I am going to be greedy with my S&Fs

Maybe if she would spend less time on facebook and more time here on ATS like I always ask her to do, maybe then I would have let her keep this masterpiece.jk

link   

originally posted by: Forensick

You need to look into the Bush administration, Powell, Rumsfeld et al and Iraq, plus Tony Blair.

No I do not. Why? Because I already have. I know they are scum. They happen to be scum with government connections of significant depth. And now its Trumps turn to build those connections over the course of his Presidency, and start making his cut.

At least the Donald didn't kill thousands of people and illegally invade 2 countries. Plus steal billions from the country Iraq they invaded and then sold the billions of dollars military equipment single source.

They are worse than anything trump may have done, at least he did it legally and with fair competition.

Trump has not invaded two countries, because he has never had the power to do so until recently. Furthermore, if you think the MIC scams are going to end under his watch, I would think again if I were you, because the only thing that man likes more than the sound of his own voice, is the sound of money rolling in, and he knows as well as the filth you mention, that the fastest way to pocket some cash is by scheming and lying and cheating your way to it, just like they did.

And as for Trump doing things legally, and with fair competition...

This shows you have not looked into his past properly. He has been taken to court for a whole host of things, and despite his protesting that he never settles cases out of court, he absolutely DOES and absolutely HAS, certainly when it has been convenient to him to keep a case either quiet or get it buried. The man is pure dirt, and no different morally than Bush, Cheney, Blair or any of the other players in the War on Terror fiasco. The only difference there actually is between them, evaporated when he got into politics. He will now be a player, be getting a cut, and that is a dead cert.

I once got taken to court, walked free becaus I was completely innocent. As for settling out of court, you are very naive to think that hints at any guilt, I would be more inclined to think that settling out of court is because he can't win in terms of negative publicity any anyone accepting payment in place of justice is potentially morally corrupt.

The whole post s based on a media representation of the Donald, you have not 'researched' him, at last not n any research that would stand up to scrutiny.

All of this completely your own opinion and bashing a man that took n the US and won is sour grapes, he is the man, good on him and I wish him well.

Do you vote Jeremy Corbyn by any chance?

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Many people believe in the Law of Attraction on various levels. Priorities vary.

His have always been opulent wealth and Slavic women. Does that look like presidential material to you?

Obviously it does. Have you not been paying attention?
Tune in at midday.

edit on 20/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think he just wanted the best possible health plan........

Lol you got that right😂😂 and access to better parties

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

You're questioning his taste in women? Your waaay better than that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Its not sour grapes, its a pre-emptive I told you so.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

No, I'm questioning his priorities. Shouldn't a President put the good of the nation above all else?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Absolutely but how does that translate from what is essentially wishful thinking to whom he chooses as a mate?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Yes he should. It's too bad that's never been done
Perhaps Trump will change that eh?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Another bookmark for my "ATS,did they really say that ?" folder.
These threads will be hilarious to read in a year or two. Shame that most of members making threads such as this one will be here under different nicknames lol

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, I'm questioning his priorities. Shouldn't a President put the good of the nation above all else?

You do realize he just handed over billions in control to his family. Say what you want, but most people would not do that under any circumstance, even and ESPECIALLY to family. It's easy to say you would though.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Trump is a gutless draft dodging coward. Anyone that uses the word courage in any way with that wimp needs to get a dictionary and find out what the word means.

If he is still pursuing this presidency knowing he as at a very real risk of being murdered, he has courage. It doesn't matter what cowardly things he may have done in the past. What he is doing right now is the epitome of courage (provided it isn't all just a game)

Dodging a draft does not necessarily mean someone is a coward. Maybe you don't agree with the fight. Maybe someone once dodged a draft at the request from the woman he loves so he decides to dodge the draft and move to Tahiti with the love of his life to start a family.

It would be easy to call that last one cowardly, but I know if I was being drafted to fight some culture I don't know just so my government can take over and gain access to oil. I would take my beautiful woman to Tahiti. Now, I am by no means some super badass, but I am not a coward either. I have no interest in killing someone I don't know because my government is greedy.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Watch the actions of Trump rather than react to the words.

He hasn't been sworn in yet and everybody seems to know how it is going to turn out, either good or bad. There are so many variables that no one can predict the outcome of a Trump Presidency.

Everybody needs to take a deep breath, relax and wait to determine the consequences of his tenure.

If he chooses to focus on the issues that concern everyday U.S citizens, rather than being hell bent on doing the Globalists bidding, then that can only be a positive thing, surely?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Trump has the guts to leave behind his life as he knew it and immerse himself in a world where he knew he would face copious amounts of ridicule, and he took it seriously and ultimately made his way to the top, against all odds, and to the dismal surprise of his opposition who viewed him as a joke.

Except he didn't at all.

He wanted to run his business side of his life while running a country at the same time.
His victory was merely a desperate plea from a lot of citizens who were just simply fed up. Trump himself isn't brave at all, he's the smartest snake oil salesmen of all time tho.

For him to not be brave in this situation he must be in cahoots with the Clintons, the CIA, the puppet masters, everybody.

If those people really do hate him, then he is brave.

He is carrying on with stride and confidence seeming unbothered by the very real possibility of taking a round to the dome at any second.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Lmao!

Holy crap!

How delusional are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join