It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may be one of the most courageous men of our time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What I would wager however is that none of them could have beaten Hillary.

You're covered!

Oh, wait. Too late.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JinMI

For crying out loud. There were 13 of them? Trump was the best?

Yikes.

Best is certainly not the term I would use. Suited works better methinks. To beat HRC that is. IMO, none other than Trump could have.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Does adding HRC make it a pizza party?

That's a classless joke but still worth a chuckle.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Trump has the guts to leave behind his life as he knew it and immerse himself in a world where he knew he would face copious amounts of ridicule, and he took it seriously and ultimately made his way to the top, against all odds, and to the dismal surprise of his opposition who viewed him as a joke.

Except he didn't at all.

He wanted to run his business side of his life while running a country at the same time.
His victory was merely a desperate plea from a lot of citizens who were just simply fed up. Trump himself isn't brave at all, he's the smartest snake oil salesmen of all time tho.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Vector99

The facts have been gone over, and I am not one for repeating myself.

Suffice to say, that if you cannot see the very clear problem with having a president of this sort, then you are welcome to be absolutely wrong, about absolutely everything, but when it does blow up in your face, do not dare to act surprised.

You are starting to believe your own hype.

I hope many posters understand this poster is not representative of Britain any more than Chris Martin and Bob Geldoff are.

As mentioned, Trump hasn't done anything yet so Truebrit has no basis to base any post on, he same as the OP he is calling out.

For a Brit, Irony is lost on it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Oh, no theres nothing to base my attitude toward the man on, nothing at all!

EXCEPT HIS ENTIRE "WORKING" LIFE!

What, do you think the man popped into existence when he started on the campaign trail? Do you think his behaviour previous to campaigning means nothing, that nothing from his past has bearing on what sort of a President he will turn out to be?? Have you no understanding of the way things actually work? The man has proven over DECADES that he has no moral fortitude, treating those who are not in his own social strata poorly in the main, with the odd glimmer of philanthropy here and there to keep people guessing! I mean seriously, talk about eyes wide shut. Good grief!

The man is a venomous, greedy, shady dealing bag of vomit AT BEST!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
It's sad to see so many people I thought to be intellectuals falling for this bombastic charicature with a messianic complex, like he's a gift from the heavens...

They also forget they have congress to deal with, unless they are hoping for a dictatorship, not only that he's repeatedly shown his hand not to be who he says he is.....

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it, and this is looking a lot like '08 all over again with one exception

Obama in my mind had an agenda but he was money and fame hungry

Donald is power hungry, he already has money....and that is much more dangerous

You seem to be confusing cautious optimism for worship.

Like many times before I will admit there is a good chance that Donald Trump is just another puppet, working for the very establishment he claims to be fighting against. It is highly likely really.

I could say the same thing about all of the candidates.

When the whole world aside from Trump supporters became hysterical it made supporting him that much easier. The frantic desperation he causes in people who we know are self serving, dishonest and corrupt is a sign that he may very well be an outsider.

As the madness progressed and the accusations of racism and bigotry became commonplace. The decision to support Trump became easier. It became crystal clear that he was the right choice regardless of whether or not he was being truthful or dishonest. The left stooped so low they made Trump look good.

I sure as heck don't think he is the messiah, I am genuinely worried that he will let the USA down, but I am very secure in my decision to show my support (I did not vote, had I, I would have chose Trump) because he just might be the real deal, all the right people fear him, most of the core reasons the people hate him are based off of lies. People like to complain but his use of twitter and tendency to say whatever he wants is actually refreshing and human to many people.

You don't have to be a radical fanatic to see that Trump was the best choice.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

What, do you think the man popped into existence when he started on the campaign trail? Do you think his behaviour previous to campaigning means nothing, that nothing from his past has bearing on what sort of a President he will turn out to be?? Have you no understanding of the way things actually work? The man has proven over DECADES that he has no moral fortitude, treating those who are not in his own social strata poorly in the main, with the odd glimmer of philanthropy here and there to keep people guessing! I mean seriously, talk about eyes wide shut. Good grief!

You need to look into the Bush administration, Powell, Rumsfeld et al and Iraq, plus Tony Blair. At least the Donald didn't kill thousands of people and illegally invade 2 countries. Plus steal billions from the country Iraq they invaded and then sold the billions of dollars military equipment single source.

They are worse than anything trump may have done, at least he did it legally and with fair competition.
edit on 20 1 2017 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

At least the Donald didn't kill thousands of people and illegally invade 2 countries.

He hasn't been President yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

what this came down to was either holding our nose and dropping the ballot, or getting vaporized by a nuclear weapon. That's what our political system gave us this time around.

Exactly.

Yet somehow that line of thinking puts you at risk of being called a bigoted racist uneducated deplorable person who worships Trump as an infallible messiah figure.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Would you prefer the venemous, greedy, shady dealing bag of vomit AT BEST that Hilary Clinton is? Or have you forgotten the opposition in your race to the self appointed outraged mouthpiece of Britain?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's all about the Trump brand that's why he talks about himself in 3rd person because he is always selling his brand

I hope he surprises many of us doubters but I get the feeling his presidential run is more about his brand

If that were the case he is still super ballsy because he would still be risking getting murdered.

I doubt he would be taking that risk for his brand, I think its possible he may have an aspiration to go down In history as a great leader.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

At least the Donald didn't kill thousands of people and illegally invade 2 countries.

He hasn't been President yet.

Exactly, so wait until he leaves office until bagging him.
edit on 20 1 2017 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I know Trump isn't perfect no one is, but damnit no one is more satanic than Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump is a follower of Norman Vincent Peale. Peale's "Christianity" consists of becoming rich by visualization. This is a form of Magick. Do you want a Simon Magus in the White House?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

You need to look into the Bush administration, Powell, Rumsfeld et al and Iraq, plus Tony Blair.

No I do not. Why? Because I already have. I know they are scum. They happen to be scum with government connections of significant depth. And now its Trumps turn to build those connections over the course of his Presidency, and start making his cut.

At least the Donald didn't kill thousands of people and illegally invade 2 countries. Plus steal billions from the country Iraq they invaded and then sold the billions of dollars military equipment single source.

They are worse than anything trump may have done, at least he did it legally and with fair competition.

Trump has not invaded two countries, because he has never had the power to do so until recently. Furthermore, if you think the MIC scams are going to end under his watch, I would think again if I were you, because the only thing that man likes more than the sound of his own voice, is the sound of money rolling in, and he knows as well as the filth you mention, that the fastest way to pocket some cash is by scheming and lying and cheating your way to it, just like they did.

And as for Trump doing things legally, and with fair competition...

This shows you have not looked into his past properly. He has been taken to court for a whole host of things, and despite his protesting that he never settles cases out of court, he absolutely DOES and absolutely HAS, certainly when it has been convenient to him to keep a case either quiet or get it buried. The man is pure dirt, and no different morally than Bush, Cheney, Blair or any of the other players in the War on Terror fiasco. The only difference there actually is between them, evaporated when he got into politics. He will now be a player, be getting a cut, and that is a dead cert.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Trump and Clinton were the best the country had to offer up? We gone a long way, down.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Your are right..... The man left a Jacuzzi for a Green Ants nest.

Brave or Stupid ?

Audacious i reckon.
edit on 20/1/2017 by scubagravy because: Punctuation to avoid ridicule.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The American people were fools to accept either option. There should have been all out revolution in the streets before either of these filthy scumbags was allowed to take the Presidency. And no, not crappy little protests, but actual full scale, eighty percent of the population involved uprising.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's all about the Trump brand that's why he talks about himself in 3rd person because he is always selling his brand

I hope he surprises many of us doubters but I get the feeling his presidential run is more about his brand

If that were the case he is still super ballsy because he would still be risking getting murdered.

I doubt he would be taking that risk for his brand, I think its possible he may have an aspiration to go down In history as a great leader.

He's not taking any more of a risk than any other president....

This is the best thing that could happen for his brand....President Trump? With his name already on so many things and buildings? Are you kidding??
edit on 1/20/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Many people believe in the Law of Attraction on various levels. Priorities vary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join