It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may be one of the most courageous men of our time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You're not a Trump supporter? Your posting history would seem to belie that.

Ehh, keep digging further...I didn't vote and I've said several times I only supported Trump because I was anti-Hillary. Said that several times in fact.

A billionaire has done 5 nice things.

It was the first result on google. C'mon Phage, you can troll better than this.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Phage
Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol that's......that's amazing and now the post is deleted....... odd

Dudes.......I gave a detailed explanation of what happened, second post of that thread. I will copy and paste it here for you.

Son of biscuit eater! I was using my wife's LG tablet and had this thread just pop in my head, but I didn't realize I was logged into her ATS account What do I do here? Can I copy and paste it to a new thread on my account? Or is it better if I just stick With this thread, giving wifey all the credit?

goodness gracious, I am on my wife's acct again because I had to log back In to delete that first thread.......lol...nothing odd or shady, just a standard GoShedAK mistake...
edit on 20-1-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2017 by MamaShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's all about the Trump brand that's why he talks about himself in 3rd person because he is always selling his brand

I hope he surprises many of us doubters but I get the feeling his presidential run is more about his brand

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

.I didn't vote and I've said several times I only supported Trump because I was anti-Hillary.

I thought you said you didn't support Trump.

C'mon Phage, you can troll better than this.
Only if I tried to do so. And I don't.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I am not going to feed the Trolldom that infects every fanboy of the ferret headed monster anymore. The work has been done, and I have expended as much keyboard time as I am willing to, on fruitless attempts to educate those who have been fooled by this particular cretin.

Look for yourself, or better yet, next time there is an election, and someone posts information about a candidate that you like which shows them in a bad light, actually read it when it comes up, rather than asking for it when the horse has bolted!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I thought you said you didn't support Trump.

Ok, let me clarify. I never supported trump because I like Trump and want him as president. The alternative was Hillary Clinton which I was indeed ANTI-Hillary 100%. Therefore, the only fathomable alternative being Trump, by default I would be considered a "supporter" because I said it would be better to vote for Trump than Clinton. I never made cases FOR Trump, only AGAINST Clinton.

Hope that clears it up for ya.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I am not going to feed the Trolldom that infects every fanboy of the ferret headed monster anymore. The work has been done, and I have expended as much keyboard time as I am willing to, on fruitless attempts to educate those who have been fooled by this particular cretin.

Look for yourself, or better yet, next time there is an election, and someone posts information about a candidate that you like which shows them in a bad light, actually read it when it comes up, rather than asking for it when the horse has bolted!

Mkay, opinion duly noted.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaShredAK

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Phage
Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol that's......that's amazing and now the post is deleted....... odd

Dudes.......I gave a detailed explanation of what happened, second post of that thread. I will copy and paste it here for you.

Son of biscuit eater! I was using my wife's LG tablet and had this thread just pop in my head, but I didn't realize I was logged into her ATS account What do I do here? Can I copy and paste it to a new thread on my account? Or is it better if I just stick With this thread, giving wifey all the credit?

goodness gracious, I am on my wife's acct again because I had to log back In to delete that first thread.......lol...nothing odd or shady, just a standard GoShedAK mistake...

Here's this if there is still confusion

So I copied the thread on my account.........I love my wife but I still want credit for my thread lol. Not sure if that is acceptable, I hope I haven't committed an offense.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The thread lost all credibility with Clinton body count.

Get real.

You dispute that the Clintons ever had people murdered? Have you researched the subject?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Whats funny is Trumptards are not even consistant.

One minute they are claiming Trump will bring about golden age of piece and are critizeing Obama for his actions in Syria and libya and then on another thread they are salivating over the prospect of war and claiming Trump should start a conflict over the meerest insult....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The thread lost all credibility with Clinton body count.

Get real.

You dispute that the Clintons ever had people murdered? Have you researched the subject?

My confusion is that there was so much research done about Hillary by Trump supporters, but they clearly didn't do the same research into Trump, if they did they would have picked someone else to run against her.

Echo chambers and blind devotion....

We are in a sad place here in the US

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

You committed no offense.
So, you don't want your wife to get any potential flags? Or, since you started a new thread, you want both of you to get them?

edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Different people have different opinions? What a crazy thought, even if they share a commonality in support for Trump.

I've said it in a few threads now, DT was/is a wildcard or as Michael Moore so succinctly put it "Molotov Cocktail." Now more than ever people need to be observant to the goings on coming from DC. Whether you supported him or not.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said. I have to agree. Many talk about Trump like he's God's second coming. Many don't recognize his deceiving and questionable business practices. They ignore his blatant rude behavior, his record of disrespecting women, his pathological lying and a lack of moral conscience.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Jeb, Cruz or Rubio? Bush??? Then to add insult to injury we had Johnson or Stein?? C'mon, that's a full bowl of $h!t flakes without milk man.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

For crying out loud. There were 13 of them? Trump was the best?

Yikes.

edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Trump is a gutless draft dodging coward. Anyone that uses the word courage in any way with that wimp needs to get a dictionary and find out what the word means.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Jeb, Cruz or Rubio? Bush??? Then to add insult to injury we had Johnson or Stein?? C'mon, that's a full bowl of $h!t flakes without milk man.

How bout Rand Paul? How bout Florida? Cruz would have been better too...a constitutional lawyer whose never lost a case in the Supreme Court who actually upholds the constitution?

Rand Paul? Who has a damn good tax plan, solutions for the fed? Intelligent on his foreign policy?

We had 15 candidates and any of them except for a few would have been head and shoulders better than Trump
edit on 1/20/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

We had 15 candidates and any of them except for a few would have been head and shoulders better than Trump

Fair point but we will never know. What I would wager however is that none of them could have beaten Hillary.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Put Trump in there, and all you get is crap flakes and feaces wheatabix in the same bowl.

Oh, and where you get Trump, you get Pence, so the bowl fills with urine, and the breakfast bar is complete.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join