It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may be one of the most courageous men of our time

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Exactly!

Ali wasn't a chicken.

Personally, I'm not certain how I would react, but I would like to believe I would have no question being drafted in a war that made sense. Otherwise I would Dodge too and I'm not a coward.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Muhammad Ali refused to be drafted too.

Muhammad Ali didn't claim to have magic bone spurs on his feet that mysteriously vanished without any surgery. Total rubbish. Trump was a draft dodger.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Muhammad Ali refused to be drafted too.

Muhammad Ali refused to fight a war for the white men who were oppressing him. That took courage, and strong principles, things notably absent from Trump.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Courageous, courageous ,courageous, really. I can garante you he did it for personal gain. Anyone who has filed bankruptcy 6 times is looking for a way to improve his credit. What better way than to have the Russians finance your campaign for a quid-pro-co. Why do you think he will not disclose his taxes, like every other president in history, because he is embarrassed by his income.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: hoss53

Why does he need so many opaque shell corporations and what is he trying to hide with them? Why won't the coward release his tax returns? What is he so afraid of?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join