It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may be one of the most courageous men of our time

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Are YOUR eyes BROWN?
conservativetribune.com... 21
YOU might be filled with something.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Statistically, that "maybe" becomes completely inconsequential!
It takes no courage to buy the presidency, or to be corrupt and greedy, or to do anything else that he has done.

Assuming Donald Trump is genuine, his intentions are good

This must be your first election.
You must be very young...

I agree it would not take courage for a politician to take on the path to the presidency. Basically every politician is willing to do what they're told as they are guided through their terms.

It takes guts for someone to step outside of their comfort zone, break into politics with the intention of standing up to the establishment.

This has literally never been done before, with the exception of maybe JFK.

For a single individual to have gotten as far as he has in the face of all the adversity is nothing short of remarkable.

This is the first election I have ever cared about or gave attention. I was born with Reagan, lived through Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, to give you an idea of my age.

It doesn't take a lifetime of experience to be able to see what is happening now though.
edit on 21-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Statistically, that "maybe" becomes completely inconsequential!
It takes no courage tobuy the presidency, or to be corrupt and greedy, or to do anything else that he has done.

What are you talking about? Trump spent FAR less money than Hillary and her Wall Street backers. Even in the primaries, Trump was spending the least amount of money, and getting the best results. That's what the USA needs right now.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Are YOUR eyes BROWN?
conservativetribune.com... 21
YOU might be filled with something.

How so Cav?

What does Trumps decision to be adequately prepared to defend us if North Korea made the highly unlikely decision to attack have to do with your accusation that I am full of $h!t?

I don't follow.

After briefly reading from your link all I saw was more of Trump taking his job seriously. I appreciate that he wants a strong military who are prepared to take no BS, and show the world we are not to be threatened.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Thanks so much for posting this.

You are right. He's incredibly brave.

I have to say---- I haven't been this happy in a long time. I actually feel a ray of hope for my country. I'd almost given up.

Thank you

I am feeling the optimism too.

It is a very exciting point in history we are witnessing.

I have been let down time and time again so am doing my best to reserve a cautiously optimistic stance because it could all come crashing down in so many different ways.

I pray not.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm out of my MEDS (WEED) and my PTSD has me flaring up so I have answered a few posts on the wrong page...OPPS

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Tell your daughter or sister or female friend that a brave leader who thinks grabbing pussy is how you treat women. Or that this bravery is based on the character of a man who thinks troubled teens are best in bed.

Go ahead. Tell them that. If you can look them in the eye with honesty and say that then I got nothing else.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I remember reading The Stand and thinking it was strange how folks would feel better to follow Flag. You are one of them.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

I'd KILL the FU#KER THE MOMENT I became aware of his existance...I'm a SCOUT so infiltrating hellish nuts would be my FAVORITE!
edit on 21-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I will remain hopeful, for precisely as long as threads with such OUTSTANDINGLY ridiculous titles as this one

What exactly is so incredibly ridiculous about the title?

I am giving our president props for having the guts to step out of his comfort zone to fight for something he truly believes in.

Despite the ridicule, the attempts at character assassination, the nonstop barrage of claims that he stood no chance, despite knowing he was earning himself the ire of many very powerful people, despite the relentless assault he endured, he pressed forward undeterred, never abandoning his stance.

Seeing as no one person has ever had the guts to try what Trump is doing. It is pretty brave IMO.

That may seem slightly ridiculous to those who are still unsure of Trimp, but OUTSTANDINGLY ridiculous is a bit excessive.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reaganero

I remember reading The Stand and thinking it was strange how folks would feel better to follow Flag. You are one of them.

Believe me.

No, I see the true evil that lies within Randall Flagg.

I see no qualities of the crimson king with president Trump.

Flagg represents what would be left of the NWO founders, ruling over a post apocalyptic world as a brutal dictator.

Trump is the guy standing up to the Randall Flaggs of the world.

If I was in the world of the Stand I would without question choose to live with the disbanded outsiders, In total opposition of Flagg.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reaganero

Tell your daughter or sister or female friend that a brave leader who thinks grabbing pussy is how you treat women. Or that this bravery is based on the character of a man who thinks troubled teens are best in bed.

Go ahead. Tell them that. If you can look them in the eye with honesty and say that then I got nothing else.

Believe me.

I am on record here at ATS expressing how appalling I found that hot-mic conversation. I was disgusted with the fact that he would brag about trying to get a married woman to cheat.

I have less than zero respect for men who would dare trespass another man and try and sleep with his wife.

I despise infidelity to the highest degree. I was pissed and withdrew a lot of the respect I had for Trump. The crap with his daughter I found pretty odd, boarding disturbing.

I told my wife all about it. As time passed on I also told her that ya, those things are pretty messed up, but nobody is perfect, he was not running at the time, and the media definitely exaggerated the whole thing, which I fell for.

I told her how I came to realize that TMZ level petty BS really has nothing to do with doing a good job as president. Nobody is perfect, I am sure we can find equal and far worse hot-mic recordings for dang near every person on the planet.

People make mistakes, were naturally vulgar, it is common for guys to get together and say some pretty gnarly stuff. So as much of a fault In his character that may be, it means nothing, and was clearly overly sensationalized by the media in their relentless campaign to ruin Trump.

So she knows the whole story, we both remain secure in our choice to Support our new president.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah, your comment claiming Trump thinks just grabbing pu$$ is an ok way to treat women, is a perfect example of twisting Trumps words and advocating complete dishonesty. This is another one of those lies the left use to justify their hatred because they view it as fact.

He said, when you are rich groupies will let you do anything, even grab them by the p-$$y. He was remarking on how crazy he thought that was. He was referring to gold-digging, promiscuous women who hang around rich people and are willing to do anything. He was talking about how money makes a lot of women easy.

He was not saying I just love grabbing random women by their p---y, and if you ask me, there is nothing wrong with that at all. Which is what you seem to think he was implying.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

People make mistakes, were naturally vulgar, it is common for guys to get together and say some pretty gnarly stuff. So as much of a fault In his character that may be, it means nothing, and was clearly overly sensationalized by the media in their relentless campaign to ruin Trump.

Yea.. I wouldn't want Bob at the local bar to be our President either. And I've never been around guys who talk like that. It wasn't sensationalized, he said what he said. And there are dozens of quotes from him, or quotes from his books, that are demeaning, crude, sexist or womanizing. Sounds like you are trying to justify his behavior. As the President, I do expect them to be held to a higher standard. Not a lower one.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
I imagine as president he will not be behaving as he did in the past.
He is not living that life any longer, he let the ultra rich lifestyle influence him, buy I seriously doubt that his mind is occupied with any of that stuff anymore.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
@CavTrooper:

No worries!

I hope you have good access to medical cannabis.

I hate the crap, I have really bad anxiety with occasional panic attacks as well as minor PTSD from almost drowning on 5 different occasions (two of which were extremely violent and I barely made it) also from several panic attacks where I was positive my heart had stopped, and finally from coming extremely close to losing my wife and unborn son In the same night.

I have been through the gauntlet of meds and can only describe It as a journey through an internal hell.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'm out of my MEDS (WEED) and my PTSD has me flaring up so I have answered a few posts on the wrong page...OPPS

Oh I see, you don't have cannabis, that sucks, I hope you can get what you need soon.

Its such BS that it is so difficult for veterens with PTSD to get the help that actually works. Instead of the government preferred cocktail of poisonous drugs.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

NO they want SSRIs so we can become timebombs...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

NO they want SSRIs so we can become timebombs...

No kidding, I agree brother.

I'll never take another SSRI, SNRI, SARI, ECT ever again.

Oddly enough when I went into a 5 day SSRI induced mania my mind was flooded with thoughts of what looked like war. I had a non stop stream of invasive sounds and visuals of violence with guns and grenades and crazy stuff like that.

I need to make a thread on that because it was really strange and makes me wonder if the drug was designed to create those thoughts.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
SPOILER: He's not genuine

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join