It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may be one of the most courageous men of our time

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: MRuss

I will remain hopeful, for precisely as long as threads with such OUTSTANDINGLY ridiculous titles as this one, cease to be made. I will remain hopeful as long as support for the Donald comes with caveats, not with blind joy and witless devotion, which is something I have seen in massive quantities, from people who ought to know better than to worship at the feet of false idols, having been duped before.

I will remain hopeful, as long as people who voted Trump are more wary than they are jubilant, as long as there is no victory lap, as long as those who voted Trump realise that the best they can hope for, is that the damage he does is not lasting, rather than believing that the man is going to lead them to Eldorado. The frankly pitiful, fawning mess that some of his supporters have become over his becoming President, even in the face of the fact that at best, he is not Hillary (which is the only positive thing about it), and at worst has every chance of turning into the biggest tyrant America has seen since the colonial days, has however led me to believe that being hopeful may be a wasted effort, as did the fervour and division politics which defined his entire campaign.

You seem unable to spot what is actually transpiring.
When emotional and idiotic attacks are made, with no substance, it results in the opposite and equal reaction.
Try actually engaging your brain in a real debate and you might find that many Trump supporters have real reservations and are waiting to see whether those reservations are justified or not.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

BULL CRAP!

Have you seen the title of this thread? Have you seen the UTTER tripe that has been posted by the fandom? It borders on the elevation of the man to godhood. It was getting that way before the win, but now? The man could bend Lady Liberty over a New York cab in the middle of Times Square for a full hour, and if the only people who saw it were these fools, people this deluded, the only shouts and yells would be "Do it again Donny!" and the only people who would rush over and act, would extend a hand to be shaken, to touch the hem of his expensive, poorly fitted coat.

Its bloody disgusting.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A verbal war between UKTruth and TrueBrit

Only one of them is truthfull with their username

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

BULL CRAP!

Have you seen the title of this thread? Have you seen the UTTER tripe that has been posted by the fandom? It borders on the elevation of the man to godhood. It was getting that way before the win, but now? The man could bend Lady Liberty over a New York cab in the middle of Times Square for a full hour, and if the only people who saw it were these fools, people this deluded, the only shouts and yells would be "Do it again Donny!" and the only people who would rush over and act, would extend a hand to be shaken, to touch the hem of his expensive, poorly fitted coat.

Its bloody disgusting.

Why do you think such threads exist? Think about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I have seen Phage come onto the scene hard on ATS in 2010, mostly to troll (With excellent commentary & scientific perspective) but being the site ATS is, and seeing how much we don't know about how the universe works, it was pretty well moot, disinfo, he caused great posters to totally abandon ATS, because they were probably a little autistic. Most Notably that Ark Guy Who would scan God knows how many NASA photos.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Why?

Because there are too many people who have accepted bloody shoddy programming, have abandoned critical thinking, or thinking in general, because its easier for some to walk around allowing the lowest, least developed portions of their minds to do their work for them, than to actually engage with reality evenhandedly or openly.

Why try and attribute reason to unreasonable acts?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah, I know.
I remember when everyone was doing exactly the same thing with Obama after his inauguration.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Why?

Because there are too many people who have accepted bloody shoddy programming, have abandoned critical thinking, or thinking in general, because its easier for some to walk around allowing the lowest, least developed portions of their minds to do their work for them, than to actually engage with reality evenhandedly or openly.

You have just described most of your posts in this thread. If you think it is OK to play that game then fine, don't expect any debate, just threads like this in response. You seem to want to race to the bottom, whilst denigrating those that are exhibiting the mirror image of your own behaviour.
edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I never thought I would see a group worse than the Obamnoauts circle jerking themselves, but it has happened. I have seen more than a few Trumpkin fanboys swooning over him even going so far as to exclaim he is the true hope and change.

The Kool-Aid is extra spicy this time around.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I never thought I would see a group worse than the Obamnoauts circle jerking themselves, but it has happened. I have seen more than a few Trumpkin fanboys swooning over him even going so far as to exclaim he is the true hope and change.

He is the true hope and change!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

We can only hope so. I'm still sittin on the fence with all this shakin My head. I wasn't for or against Trump. I only knew I DID NOT WANT Hillary in office. Since that didn't happen at least I could breathe somewhat easier.
However I'm still choked with a cluster Frak of thoughts on all this.

We can hope You are right!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Grimpachi

He is the true hope and change!

That makes me lol so much.

Back at the beginning of his campaign I was on here saying his schtick was hope and change 2.0 and that infuriated so many of his fanboys. Now....hahaha you guys have fully embraced it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Why?

You are describing the left.

Where did the anti Trump sentiment come from? Mainstream and social media.

Trump may have an abrasive personality that can be somewhat offensive. He may have made some cutthroat moves, as well as quite a few mistakes in his past. He has hurt some feelings and that is ok because sometimes that's what it takes to be a strong leader.

He is Not a racist, he is no bigot, not an islamaphobe, he is none of the things the left have been programmed to think.

He is not an idiot either. He is a pure business man and an absolute expert on money. If any of us were to step into his world we would be put to shame. I recently saw a couple of clips of him in the past that prove what I am saying I will search for them after posting this.

Since his entire life has been about business and money he doesn't always get his points across in the politically correct manner society is accustomed to. That doesn't mean he Is a buffoon or a bad person, it shows he is unapologetically himself and does not intend on being fake regardless of who may get offended.

Every single other politician would have been nothing more than another puppet. So when you say Trump supporters are the ones who have accepted programming and abandoned critical thought it makes no sense. It took an escape from the programming and exercise of critical thought for people to look past the mainstream opinion(propaganda) and form their own opinion of Trump.

If one were to truly abandon all critical thought and allow themselves to flow with the current of mainstream programming without any resistance they would inevitably end up believing they hate Trump because he is, (insert long list of ists, iscms, Hitler comparisons, unfounded nonsense ECT......)

It takes resistance and critical thought to swim out of that current and see things without the influence of biased people, or government propaganda.

The trump you have in your mind is the fictional character who was created through media programming, not the actual guy.

edit on 21-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What I take from that clip is it is Trump in his element. This is where he has expert knowledge and where he feels comfortable. This is where he puts politicians to shame.

I see it as a window to who Trump really is.

Breaking into politics has been a new challenge for him, which is why I think people have such a hard time understanding him. On the surface, Trump out of his element looks like a crazy person, maybe even a buffoon, that is because we are so used to the artificial pre packaged political speak that makes us feel warm and fuzzy but means nothing.

Nobody has ever attempted what he is doing, he has been reluctant to take this job on his entire life, so no wonder the campaign wasn't pretty. It was much easier to just write him off as a buffoon and let the MSM tell us what to think. It took some actual effort to set emotions aside, ignore the insults, and develop an unbiased opinion of the guy.

He's actually In this to fix the country, and he is more intelligent than the haters give him credit for.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I challenge the anti Trump crowd to set the bias aside and watch that entire video.

Try and find anything that aligns with the terrible racist, unqualified Hitler figure he supposedly is.

Try and find a single word that suggests he would ever have any intention on feeding racism and creating a divide in our country.

His message has been consistent since at least the 90s.

How after getting to know the actual person people can still say one of those other puppets would have been a better choice, or that somehow our country is in big trouble, is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Why?

You are describing the left.

Where did the anti Trump sentiment come from? Mainstream and social media.

Trump may have an abrasive personality that can be somewhat offensive. He may have made some cutthroat moves, as well as quite a few mistakes in his past. He has hurt some feelings and that is ok because sometimes that's what it takes to be a strong leader.

He is Not a racist, he is no bigot, not an islamaphobe, he is none of the things the left have been programmed to think.

He is not an idiot either. He is a pure business man and an absolute expert on money. If any of us were to step into his world we would be put to shame. I recently saw a couple of clips of him in the past that prove what I am saying I will search for them after posting this.

Since his entire life has been about business and money he doesn't always get his points across in the politically correct manner society is accustomed to. That doesn't mean he Is a buffoon or a bad person, it shows he is unapologetically himself and does not intend on being fake regardless of who may get offended.

Every single other politician would have been nothing more than another puppet. So when you say Trump supporters are the ones who have accepted programming and abandoned critical thought it makes no sense. It took an escape from the programming and exercise of critical thought for people to look past the mainstream opinion(propaganda) and form their own opinion of Trump.

If one were to truly abandon all critical thought and allow themselves to flow with the current of mainstream programming without any resistance they would inevitably end up believing they hate Trump because he is, (insert long list of ists, iscms, Hitler comparisons, unfounded nonsense ECT......)

It takes resistance and critical thought to swim out of that current and see things without the influence of biased people, or government propaganda.

The trump you have in your mind is the fictional character who was created through media programming, not the actual guy.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You are mind f'd.
I love you for being you.
You would put Ted Bundy in office if he told you what you wanted to hear. Character doesn't matter.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

thought I should add that if you're reading this Mr. President, I don't think I have to tell you to be careful, but I will anyway. Looking back at JFK, I've often speculated that one of his biggest mistakes was not taking himself seriously enough. He did not realize the danger he was in until it was too late. Had he stayed in his bunker at the right times, he might have lived to accomplish more than he did. You are playing a dangerous game. Take it seriously. Hunker down if you have to, when you have to

I had the same thought this morning. The more I begin to realize he is truly planning on fixing the country by disassembling years of NWO friendly policy and rebuilding it in a way that is good for this country. The more I realize he must be making some serious enemies, many of which in very high places.

For him maintain security and keep track of who he can trust seems like a daunting challenge. I really hope he stays completely frosty every second of the next 8 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero
It would be cool if you could tell me what candidate would have been a better choice and a brief explanation of why.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
a reply to: GoShredAK

Blah blah blah. Yet another post by someone trying to convince themselves that voting Trump was a sensible decision.

Come back in 12 months and state how wonderful a job he is doing........

It was literally the most sensible decision at the time.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
You are right. It is pretty ballsy to go against the most powerful crime syndicate on the planet.

It may be that old Donald has some pretty powerful people backing him..

I sure hope he has powerful people backing him. Just not the same powerful people who have been pulling the strings for God knows how long.

He is in an environment of sociopaths, liars, and backstabbers, making unpopular decisions.

Yet somehow he is not brave, and deserves no respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join