It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may be one of the most courageous men of our time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+99 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If he is genuine in his desire to stand up against the establishment, put an end to their agenda, and actually help United States citizens while improving our country. Then he is one incredibly brave individual.

Trump has the guts to leave behind his life as he knew it and immerse himself in a world where he knew he would face copious amounts of ridicule, and he took it seriously and ultimately made his way to the top, against all odds, and to the dismal surprise of his opposition who viewed him as a joke.

At this point he really needed to be brave, he had gone from a joke, to a threat. Things began to get dead serious the closer he got to HRC. I am sure Donald has always been aware of the Clinton body count. Not only did this knowledge not deter him, he proceeded to call both Bill and Hillary out on their shady dealings, criminal behavior, and failures. Literally straight to their faces.

Now with the Inauguration hours away Trump is still marching forward with courage. At this point not only the Clinton crime crew want to kill him, everybody who doesn't believe In him does. CNN has been blatantly trying to coax people into attempting an assassination. Still Trump has the appearance of a man who is ready to get to work on the behalf of the people. Not allowing the danger to rattle him. He is chomping at the bit to start what will be a legacy of a great leader.

After tomorrow he will be one man standing up against the powers who have always lurked In the shadows, the puppet masters. He will be standing up against the NWO, the Illuminati, the occult, the elites, the powers that be, what ever you want to call them. A group of people who have been running things for a very long time.

He has taken it upon himself to do what no one has ever been able to even come close to. JFK was the last guy who rebeled against the puppet masters and they retaliated in brutal fashion, knowing they'd get away with it.

He is doing this for you and me. He is risking his life for our families, and for this country that we call home. He is doing it knowing damn well what happened to JFK. He left his business and his ultra rich lifestyle behind so he could fight against the most powerful group of people on the planet.

Assuming Donald Trump is genuine, his intentions are good, and he's not actually acting out some elaborate plot for TPTB.

Assuming he is the real deal, He is an incredibly brave human being, basically just marching towards mount Doom with fearless determination, his countrymen in his heart.

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

That is so many assumptions, all of which, and I mean EVERY single one of which, is baseless and utterly without any logical foundation, that one barely knows where to begin.

I could go into all the ways in which a morally defunct cretin should never be placed in charge of anything more important than the coffee filter paper, I could go into all the ways this man has screwed the innocent for purely financial gain, the decades he has spent making money from the misery of others, but its all been said before, and frankly, American members here on ATS and offsite, have been warned REPEATEDLY about how much of an honourless dog he is.

But assuming the best from a man who has PROVEN himself to be amongst the worst, to be part of the problem and not its solution, takes dedication. I usually applaud dedication, but when you dedicate yourself to something as decrepit and failure prone as that greedy, disgusting, hypocrite of a man, I have to question what merit there is in it.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
/yawn

Sick of these Trump fanboi threads as much as the anti trump crying snowflake threads.

FSS he hasnt proven anything yet.

Give him at least 100 days before we praise him or condem him....

Trumptards and libitards...

edit on 20-1-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I know Trump isn't perfect no one is, but damnit no one is more satanic than Hillary Clinton. Trump was the Best Choice!

But it's nice we can discuss it without tossing rotten fruit isn't it?
I wonder how this would have gone down in 1717 lol.

God Bless The Internet and all it's insanity!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The thread lost all credibility with Clinton body count.

Get real.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

wow, you say

That is so many assumptions, all of which, and I mean EVERY single one of which, is baseless and utterly without any logical foundation, that one barely knows where to begin.

then in THE VERY NEXT PARAGRAPH DO JUST THAT.

I could go into all the ways in which a morally defunct cretin should never be placed in charge of anything

no you can't, they are all opinion based, or slanted facts.

I could go into all the ways this man has screwed the innocent for purely financial gain

If woodchuck could chuck wood

American members here on ATS and offsite, have been warned REPEATEDLY about how much of an honourless dog he is.

we've been warned repeatedly of dumb opinions

But assuming the best from a man who has PROVEN himself to be amongst the worst

words words, no facts.

I usually applaud dedication, but when you dedicate yourself to something as decrepit and failure prone as that greedy, disgusting, hypocrite of a man, I have to question what merit there is in it.

YAY, more opinion.

Trump obviously is no saint, and I'm not a Trump supporter, but the rhetoric from the liberals and left is just dumbfounding. You all have watched entirely too much fake news. You have heard too many out of context sound bites and developed a rather concerning disorder. You cannot fathom another opinion of an individual. It has become so ingrained that Trump is freaking Hitler, that he could literally cure cancer, end world hunger, and single-handedly reverse climate-change issues and you would still hate him

The guy has done shltty things, no one is denying that, but he's also done a lot of good too. And especially compared to what the political establishment has been for that last 4 decades, the guy is a freaking saint..seriously. If you're going to be biased, at the very least don't be ignorant. We have a saying about that here you know.

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I don't feel I assumed that much. It is a fact that he entered the campaign and was met with ridicule, he persevered and ended up winning the nomination.

He truly did place himself at odds with Hillary Clinton and didn't hold back where others surely would have.

He brought up allegations of rape by Bill straight to his face. Bill had such a look of hatred on his face I don't think it could possibly be faked.

He really has claimed at his rallies that the entire establishment is corrupt, so he knows who he is fighting against.

He really has left his regular life behind to pursue the presidency.

All of those things happened, not assumptions.

The only assumptions I feel I have made are that he may truly be genuine. That he is smart enough to know the danger he is in.

edit on 20-1-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
link   
It's sad to see so many people I thought to be intellectuals falling for this bombastic charicature with a messianic complex, like he's a gift from the heavens...

They also forget they have congress to deal with, unless they are hoping for a dictatorship, not only that he's repeatedly shown his hand not to be who he says he is.....

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it, and this is looking a lot like '08 all over again with one exception

Obama in my mind had an agenda but he was money and fame hungry

Donald is power hungry, he already has money....and that is much more dangerous

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: Vector99

and I'm not a Trump supporter,

Seriously?

but he's also done a lot of good too.
A lot? For example?
edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The facts have been gone over, and I am not one for repeating myself.

Suffice to say, that if you cannot see the very clear problem with having a president of this sort, then you are welcome to be absolutely wrong, about absolutely everything, but when it does blow up in your face, do not dare to act surprised.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
FSS he hasnt proven anything yet.

Wrong. If nothing else so far, he's at LEAST proven his commitment to the average American worker by helping keep and increase jobs here. He's going around and talking to major CEO's of large corporations, and getting results, while everyone else is just yapping. You may be sick of the Trump fanboy threads, but as an average American worker, I am REALLY sick of all the empty YAPPING.

And TrueBrit, what this came down to was either holding our nose and dropping the ballot, or getting vaporized by a nuclear weapon. That's what our political system gave us this time around. It wasn't pretty. But neither is London most of the time. That darn rain... *sigh* ... You've been warned repeatedly about that darn rain. But it's better than a hurricane.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Do you suppose we would have been better off with Hillary?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Seriously?

Seriously.

A lot? For example?

Here's a few

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The facts have been gone over, and I am not one for repeating myself.

Then just link me to where I can read these 'facts'

Suffice to say, that if you cannot see the very clear problem with having a president of this sort, then you are welcome to be absolutely wrong, about absolutely everything, but when it does blow up in your face, do not dare to act surprised.

Oh look, you have opinions too.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Time will tell. He is a multi billionaire businessman. Will his actions speak louder than words? Will he be any different to previous presidents? I don't know.

+12 more 
link   

I'm on board. The whole summer I had to listen to garbage talk of Trump being a Clinton plant. Major fail.
If he represented the status quo, he wouldn't be president right now. They already had Clinton beating the war drums calling for no fly zone in Syria in the debates basically saying warhawks would get their war. They had it in the bag, first woman president and all yadda yadda.
Trump was like a tidal wave to their plans. If you can't see this then you are still blinded by the same garbage time talking heads that had him losing in the polls all fall. Who said he would never be the nominee, then would never beat Clinton. Most recently the story was he won't make it to inauguration day. Well, here we are. The man is here to work, not redecorate. Its about damn time. Yes, the guy has some balls to pull this off.
I never thought I would witness such a great movement like this. Its amazing really.
Excellent OP!
MAGA

Whoever has a problem with that can
Goshredak

+1 more 
link   

Seriously.
You're not a Trump supporter? Your posting history would seem to belie that.

Here's a few

A billionaire has done 5 nice things.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol that's......that's amazing and now the post is deleted....... odd
edit on 1/20/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

If you allow yourselves to pick between two turds, then the problem is you get a turd. You have a turd. Pretending that one turd is better than another, rather than just differently disgusting, is a habit which is programmed behaviour, something which you should both know better than to indulge in, purely by way of being members of this website.

What should have happened, the moment the American people realised that they had only a choice between two different kinds of hell in the election, was a mass walkout and nationwide protest. Shut downs of every major city until both parties scrapped their candidates in favour of ACTUAL representatives, people who were not only saying they represented the people, but were actually OF the people, something which neither Clinton nor Trump could ever say with straight face, because neither of them have ever had to work hard for small rewards. They had their lives handed to them on a plate, and both of them have done little with their advantages, save to damage the lives of others in varying ways.

Just because nuclear oblivion is currently off the table, does not mean that either choice was better than the other. You are all still as boned as you could be, its just a different foreign object that happens to be the culprit.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join