It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last 10 Hours, About. Goodbye, For Auld Lang Syne.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'll miss that whistling thing he does on his esses.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Donald Trump is not a reality TV star. He's a business man. Try calling SIR Alan Sugar a reality TV star and see how he reacts... SIR Alan was KNIGHTED, BY THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND.

Starring on the Apprentice was just a bit of fun...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Goodbye , Goodriddance to obama . May he fade to obscurity .

He will . Within 5 years , Obama who ? Oh , yeah ...that guy

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I will miss trying to interpret Obama's speeches though .
I I I uh uh uh me me me. 90% of the total Obama speech. There has to have been a hidden meaning somewhere , somehow.
Or , maybe that was a show of intellectual level?
Only his hairdresser knows for sure

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neutronflux

Yeah sure.
SMH

Obama did such a great job, the republicans have the presidency, the majority in the senate, and the majority in the house.

And.......

Republicans Now Control Record Number of State Legislative Chambers
November 16, 2016
www.cnsnews.com...

Republicans added to their historic 2014 gains in the nation’s state legislatures with the addition of five state House chambers and two state Senate chambers in last week’s election, while Democratic control was reduced to levels not seen since the Civil War.

Republicans are now in control of a record 67 (68 percent) of the 98 partisan state legislative chambers in the nation, more than twice the number (31) in which Democrats have a majority, according to the bipartisan National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL).

Thank you Obama

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I could say I pray he does well, I just don't have the motivation. Trump has given me no motivation.

Your motivation in praying/hoping that our president does his job well should not be motivated by the individual, it should be motivated by what's best for the nation and praying/hoping that this occurs.

With zero--ZERO--knowledge of what type of president or politician he will be, your concern over the man versus the concern over the nation is disappointing.

I believe that Trump has the ability and drive to do a good job--whether he will, that will wait and see (I did not vote for him). I had the same view of Obama in 2008 (and I did vote for him).

I waited and saw with Obama--I did not come to the same 8-year conclusion that you did. I hope that I don't say the same thing after Trump's first four years, and not because I'm a Trump fan, but I want our nation to be better, and if Trump does a bad job, it will not be better.

But don't be motivated by the man holding office, be motivated by all of us Americans (and others around the world) directly affected by his decisions--with that in mind, you should ALWAYS pray/hope that the president does well. Anything less, quite honestly, is just petty ideological immaturity.
edit on 20-1-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Lulz

Too rich.

ewww weee haha

top topics

<< 1   >>

join