It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the odds on today's events?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, I'm not a gambler, but people bet money on all kinds of things. Does anyone know if anyone has laid money down on the possible chaos about to unfold? It would be interesting to see where the big money is sitting.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThickAsABrick
Just out of curiosity, I'm not a gambler, but people bet money on all kinds of things. Does anyone know if anyone has laid money down on the possible chaos about to unfold? It would be interesting to see where the big money is sitting.

I would bet on a bunch of protesters getting their heads bashed in and Trump ending the day with a stogie and a smile.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

I bet we're gonna see some **** go down.

I hope nothing bad comes to pass, but only time will tell
edit on 20-1-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Lol thanks. But seriously I am interested in the actual "Vegas" odds. In reality there are people who bet money on things like this and I'm curious as to the numbers. What are the odds and who has put big money down on them?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
No idea , my bookies phone busy everytime ring up to find out an place bet .

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I doubt anything will happen unless it's executed by one of those 3 letter agency's.

Probably just a bunch of whining and a few petty crimes.

I get the feeling the type of people out there protesting are the type of people who exspect the big stuff to be done for them as long as they put up a fuss. None of them will take one for the team.

So I'd say 500 million to 1 trumps in any actual danger

edit on 20-1-2017 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Editing

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

There is a 100% chance of several 18-35 year old crybabies having a mental breakdown and resorting to tactics typical of a 3 year old.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
100 virtual internet bucks it goes off without a hitch.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I would bet on a bunch of protesters getting their heads bashed in and Trump ending the day with a stogie and a smile.

Yep. That sums up your guy.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Metallicus

Yep. That sums up your guy.

That made sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
2-1 Some CNN reporter gets a microphone enema

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

No playing with urine and fecal matter is younger than three

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You got it Thick. This whole thing is theater to the elites. I can see them sitting around in their lounges, in their gathering rooms and clubs and making wagers on how many people fall during the inauguration and protests. How many beat heads, how many cops are injured, how many arrests how many innocent bystanders get bloodied. They are vultures and are quite amused at the folly of us little people.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I was around in the Vietnam era albeit only young the protests were a lot bigger and nastier back then ,but then as now if push comes to shove the state can and will use lethal force such as at Kent State,I really dont think thats a concept these snowflakes and blm people have processed if they go full retard it may get very ugly.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

There is a 100% chance of several 18-35 year old crybabies having a mental breakdown and resorting to tactics typical of a 3 year old.

I hope we get some more entertaining video montages. Those from the night Hillary lost were priceless!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I dont see any dramatic public assignation activity happening at the inauguration.

If anything similar happen it will be very subtle. It will be along the lines of ' the exact causes of x are not known at this stage and may not be known for some days" type of event.

1960's/movie style assassinations are out of vogue these days. Hi teck, minaturised, and or remote operated things are the way to go.

Imagine if on inauguration day or a few weeks or months later Trump had a heart attack and dies, a fit and died or had convulsions and died, a stroke and and so on. i think these style of events are far more likely.

Assassination will be very hard to prove in modern hi teck times

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

According to betting.betfair.com... , odds are 75% that Donald Trump will complete his first term and be re-elected for a 2nd term.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
odds on BLM get there racist heads in and blame everyone for been racist !

Because only white people are racist, and black people are just defending themselves.

yawn

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It's Obama's last day to fulfill the prophecies that he would be the anti-Christ, to open up the FEMA camps and institute martial law.

Obviously it's gonna be a busy, busy day.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The whole idea of personal responsibility just completely escapes you doesn't it? If those people get in trouble, That Is On Them for doing something to Get in trouble.
But keep blaming everyone else for your own actions. You see where it's gotten you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join