It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowflakes & Participation Trophies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

But don't you see Stookie how sick this post is?

I cannot stand Trump. I think this is a disaster in the making. but stop with your phony BS statistics. I am as hard left as they come and I have had TONS of conversations with far right folks who never ONCE called me Libtard or snowflake and Yes....on some occasions I needed a safe place.

Maybe....JUST MAYBE my side, while I believe they are right, needs to slow their roll and see how they react and stop going overboard in some cases.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Dude. Obviously I know what a participation trophy is. It's self explanatory. I'm asking who first used It politically. And why do you think they mattered because every kid I know couldn't give a # about owning them

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Funny, there's a post on the front page right now calling Trump the Snowflake-in-Chief... and it isn't from the Trump crowd.

Yeah. Sarcastically. Because that term is beat to death by his followers

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
I always just assumed the whole phenomenon of "participation trophies" were an exaggeration of the liberal soccer mom agenda etc. However, you have received FOUR of these?? Then you wonder where these terms originate from??

LOL. Welcome to reality, kid. You are in for a crazy ride! Everything you THINK you know, is about to be challenged. Buckle up.

Don't think you know me just because your older. You know nothing of what I know. I simply find. The trump crowd largely pretentious for the way they think they're the only ones who've got it figured out.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams

originally posted by: Wookiep
I always just assumed the whole phenomenon of "participation trophies" were an exaggeration of the liberal soccer mom agenda etc. However, you have received FOUR of these?? Then you wonder where these terms originate from??

LOL. Welcome to reality, kid. You are in for a crazy ride! Everything you THINK you know, is about to be challenged. Buckle up.

Don't think you know me just because your older. You know nothing of what I know. I simply find. The trump crowd largely pretentious for the way they think they're the only ones who've got it figured out.

Or the fact that they know that the system is corrupt from the bottom up but still think they can vote it out

top topics

<< 1   >>

join