It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relax Israel... your borders are guranteed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes it is, which is why I doubt you'll see them give up anything more peacefully.

I certainly wouldn't, were I them.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I thought it might be worth a mention, that Israel is going full out to use every trick in the book to make sure they are not left out when it comes to protection.

Israel has nothing to worry about. The walking Cheeto showed he will be subservient to Israel when he fingered his son in law to be diplomat to Israel.

So Jared is now a diplomat?

When did that happen?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: buster2010

Since THEY have been OUR ALLY there, DUH...

So you believe that BS too huh? When has Israel forces aided American forces during war like when we invaded Iraq the first time to protect their asses? So I guess all the secrets they sell and they also sell weapons we give them on the black-market. The only reason why Israel is our "ally" is there are far too many people that is stupid enough to think God is real estate agent and gave them that land. That is the reason why that nation of terrorist is our "ally".

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Israel needs no person, government, or country to defend them. Their borders were drawn thousands of years ago. They will never be Nuked, They will never be destroyed. There will come a time, when Israelies will flee, for good reason, There will be an attack, there will be a great earthquake, there will be blood in the valley that reaches a horses bridle . A mountain will split and many will flee through the void of the split. Most of you will see this take place

Well that didn't help them when the Romans came

Or the Muslims

Or the Crusaders

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I thought it might be worth a mention, that Israel is going full out to use every trick in the book to make sure they are not left out when it comes to protection.

Israel has nothing to worry about. The walking Cheeto showed he will be subservient to Israel when he fingered his son in law to be diplomat to Israel.

So Jared is now a diplomat?

When did that happen?

Trump: Jared Kushner will 'broker Mideast peace' for the White House
In no way should a person whose family invests millions into illegally occupied land should be allowed to have that job. Not to mention he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground how to do the job. Kind of sounds like his father in law huh?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Who should it be then?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Who should it be then?

^^ What he said ^^

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I doubt he'll be an actual accredited diplomat.

I suspect, until proven otherwise, he'll be something like a go between. Say things, perhaps, that would get a diplomat pinged, and kicked out of the country...

He can sit down with Netanyahu and say something along the lines of "Dude, WTF are you doin'? My dad doesn't like that. Please stop." Or words to that effect. What are they going to do, kick the Presidents kid out of the country? Doubt it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Riffrafter

I doubt he'll be an actual accredited diplomat.

I suspect, until proven otherwise, he'll be something like a go between. Say things, perhaps, that would get a diplomat pinged, and kicked out of the country...

He can sit down with Netanyahu and say something along the lines of "Dude, WTF are you doin'? My dad doesn't like that. Please stop." Or words to that effect. What are they going to do, kick the Presidents kid out of the country? Doubt it.

Exactly!

The word *diplomat* has a very specific meaning in this context. If Buster wanted to be snarky - and he's certainly entitled to be if he wants - he should have put it in quotes or something similar.

And the fact that the President will have both an appointed diplomat to Israel as well as potentially have Jared's help - on either end - is a big plus for noon to be President Trump.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

edit on 1/20/17 by Gothmog because: NM . Absolutely not worth a few seconds of my time.,It is what IT is

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Jews in the White House, hmmmmmm
Imagine that........................

Buck

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I guess bullets and bombs are are the DO ALL geeze.
INTEL there SPUD.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

No offence taken, and thank you for your post!

PS In the early 70s I studied and even taught prophecy, but did not see us being very close to the end times. I do now, and so does my dad and younger sister.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Those were forecast. They were warned by God through the prophets to stop the worship of false gods. They were given plenty of warning, yet they refused, and even murdered those same prophets. None of this was done in the dark. You can see for yourself. They were also given a promise that they would one day return to their land, and we have seen this take place in 1947. God used those nations to punish the Jews, but also later punished each of those nations as well, Romans, Babylonians, Egyptians etc. Those things were all foretold

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I guess bullets and bombs are are the DO ALL geeze.
INTEL there SPUD.

The info they gave us was wrong. When will people learn that Israel doesn't give a rats ass about America. Like Benny said after we have squeezed all we can out of America it can dry up and blow away. He said that after visting that traitor Pollard.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Those were forecast. They were warned by God through the prophets to stop the worship of false gods. They were given plenty of warning, yet they refused, and even murdered those same prophets. None of this was done in the dark. You can see for yourself. They were also given a promise that they would one day return to their land, and we have seen this take place in 1947. God used those nations to punish the Jews, but also later punished each of those nations as well, Romans, Babylonians, Egyptians etc. Those things were all foretold

Where is the messiah? After all their religion says he will lead them to the homeland. The nation of Israel is an affront against God.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I KNOW, they care about Israel more ,DUH, I WOULD DEARLY love it almost ORGASMICALLY if YOU ACTIUALLY backed that up with a list of failures and why Israel got it wrong...
THEN show me YOUR extensive list of ALL the world's governments ,whos' intelligence is so FREELY given to America that it supersedes the national interests,sir.
THEN kindly tell WHAT middle eastern country YOU think is our ally.
ILL wait with baited fossils...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Where is the messiah? After all their religion says he will lead them to the homeland. The nation of Israel is an affront against God.

He didn't just lead them. He forced them to go back. My people , the Armenians were part of the equation. Adolf Hitler said, and I quote

" Our strength is our quickness and our brutality. Genghis Khan had millions of women and children hunted down and killed, deliberately and with a gay heart. History sees in him only the great founder of States. What the weak Western European civilization alleges about me, does not matter. I have given the order—and will have everyone shot who utters but one word of criticism—that the aim of this war does not consist in reaching certain geographical lines, but in the enemies' physical elimination. Thus, for the time being only in the east, I put ready my Death's Head units, with the order to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of the Polish race or language. Only thus will we gain the living space that we need. Who still talks nowadays of the extermination of the Armenians?"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join