It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relax Israel... your borders are guranteed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I thought it might be worth a mention, that Israel is going full out to use every trick in the book to make sure they are not left out when it comes to protection. In fact they seem to be overachievers in this regard, which means too much , is too much and the whole things gets too complicated. Then becomes counter productive. We seem to be looking at Intelligence agencies which are no longer independent ones, but are CIA MOSSAD MI5 and Saudi amalgamations. Where everything that has happened over the last few decades in the Middle East seems to have been thought up by Israel, then carried out by the other agencies along with their military for fun and profit.
I don't mind being corrected in this regards, but the new anti Semitic legislation. Is a bit specific as it is "anti Semitic" why not a general, anti sematic anti negro or whoever needs protection from discrimination.? Did the lobbyist have a bit of time on their hands and have to think something up to justify their salary.
In this piece Al Jazeera did a sting which mainly dealt with the level of Israeli involvement into British politics, we can assume with a fair degree of certainty that the same is going on in Washington with bells on. The question is does Israel have to waste recourses going to this amount of trouble and cost when we would help them anyway? www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I thought it might be worth a mention, that Israel is going full out to use every trick in the book to make sure they are not left out when it comes to protection.

Israel has nothing to worry about. The walking Cheeto showed he will be subservient to Israel when he fingered his son in law to be diplomat to Israel.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Ever wonder why the Middle East is being reshaped, bombed and emptied; why the rest of the world is being forced to accept millions of refugees?

edit on 19-1-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I thought it might be worth a mention, that Israel is going full out to use every trick in the book to make sure they are not left out when it comes to protection.

Israel has nothing to worry about. The walking Cheeto showed he will be subservient to Israel when he fingered his son in law to be diplomat to Israel.

If you wish to ever be taken seriously, I have a tip for you. Using phrases like "the walking Cheeto" just tag you as a snowflake asshat.

Also, when you stoop to that level you invite asshats from the other side to join in. Trollapiloza.

Unless you don't care about things like people taking you seriously, in which case, carry on!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Israel is fully capable of defending itself, history shows us that rather clearly. But it's always nice to have friends...I just wish it was a bit more two sided, rather than just one sided as it seems to be all too often.

Maybe, just maybe, this can begin to change. I won't hold my breath, but one can hope. As long as idiots like McCain are still in the senate, Israel has little to worry about where that's concerned.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Israel needs no person, government, or country to defend them. Their borders were drawn thousands of years ago. They will never be Nuked, They will never be destroyed. There will come a time, when Israelies will flee, for good reason, There will be an attack, there will be a great earthquake, there will be blood in the valley that reaches a horses bridle . A mountain will split and many will flee through the void of the split. Most of you will see this take place
edit on 19-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Israel needs no person, government, or country to defend them. Their borders were drawn thousands of years ago. They will never be Nuked, They will never be destroyed. There will come a time, when Israelies will flee, for good reason, There will be an attack, there will be a great earthquake, there will be blood in the valley that reaches a horses bridle . A mountain will split and many will flee through the void of the split. Most of you will see this take place

Wow now that right there sounds exciting and biblical ! The instigator of all that better hurry though for I am getting darn old and do not know how much longer I can hold out.... Besides if some bible god ever did show up I would like to have a chat with him... Nothing to deep just some improvements around this place he supposedly created..
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ,,

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Well I hope your wrong their. But if God gave it to you that's like believing in Unicorns.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
How old are you? My Pops is 90, and I will be 60 this year. I do believe you will see this very soon. Look around you. I think we are right about there. I will expand on this later if you like. Ive just had 12 hours in the steel mill, and am tired now. Im off to bed. Have a great night Bro! Sleep well.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Seems unlikely. But time will certainly tell that tale.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

originally posted by: buster2010

If you wish to ever be taken seriously, I have a tip for you. Using phrases like "the walking Cheeto" just tag you as a snowflake asshat.

Also, when you stoop to that level you invite asshats from the other side to join in. Trollapiloza.

Unless you don't care about things like people taking you seriously, in which case, carry on!!!!!

And who is acting like the little snowflake because I was mean and called their Messiah Cheeto? Anything else you want to get off your triggered little chest?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Since THEY have been OUR ALLY there, DUH...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

How is what's around us right now, any different then other situations through out time immemorial?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: 727Sky
How old are you? My Pops is 90, and I will be 60 this year. I do believe you will see this very soon. Look around you. I think we are right about there. I will expand on this later if you like. Ive just had 12 hours in the steel mill, and am tired now. Im off to bed. Have a great night Bro! Sleep well.

Not as old as your father mine is 92 and still fishing almost everyday. But old enough to be your daddy if I would have had more volunteers when I wanted to start breeding... I grew up in the so called bible belt and actually had a few preachers that were more than just acquaintances..

I have heard just about every take on the fire and brimstone/ god will be here soon so we better prepare... you could imagine. All these guys and gals who proclaimed god would return "in their life time" are now dead and gone ... So you will have to pardon me if I come across as jaded on the whole subject..

I do not remember reading where the Buddhist said anything about all that taking place in Israel and there are probably several other religions who are mute on the subject ? But there are many who would say so what there is but one true religion... which again I have a problem with...

I will say this (I actually had two friends who were in the states and X Mossad IMO (if there is such a thing as X) even though they would have never admitted it) Big ham fisted guys who were good guys to have on your side if the SHTF.. I played golf and shot firearms with them...

I do like Israeli women who have always been fun to be with..... Especially if they have just arrived in the states..

If some one or thing attacks Israel it will seem like your first posting, once the Israeli's and their allies get finished with the attackers.

Just my opinion and trust me I meant no offense.. just a dry sense of humor funny or not.. From your posting history we usually agree so I tend to do a drive by flagging of your comments... maybe a generational thing?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Ever wonder why the Middle East is being reshaped, bombed and emptied; why the rest of the world is being forced to accept millions of refugees?

Can you expand on this? I'm not understanding.. are you implying that the powers that be plan on using this "opportunity" to coax in many religious believers of something for their cause?

What are you referring to exactly in this post? I'm quite interested

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Funny how those supporting the two state solution usually also support women,homosexuality,childrens rights,religious freedom and libertarian ideals dont understand that in a two state solution,the new state other than Israel will most likely be under Sharia law and you will get NONE of the above.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I actually have no issue with the two state solution...if it were actually two states negotiating such a deal. However, there are far too many entrenched interests for it to ever be more than a pipe-dream, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Whether its a separate nation,special economic zones or semi autonomous zones with all Israeli human rights or whatever the practical reality is that there is not the cadre of trained and educated people there currently to run a nation state you need legal,financial and business,security and bureaucratic expertise to run a nation state so to set up a state before this is in place equals instant failed state,not a pipe dream but definately more than a decade away.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Oh, if the idea ever becomes more than a pipe-dream, I think you'll find there are all sorts of trained folks of Palestinian descent who'd be more than willing to go to Palestine.

Just as when Israel became an independent state, Jews from all over the world immigrated. The same would happen in Palestine.

The sharia law thing you mentioned previously... That is something they'd have to decide upon, I think. Though I would worry about how "democratic" the decision process would be...which could be, probably would be, a huge problem--a deal breaker, if you will.
edit on 1/20/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Israel is slightly challenged with regards to land area. But so was Holland, so that's easily sorted without having to worry about expanding into problematic areas.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join