It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible terrorist attack Melbourne - A Man has driven into crowds multiple injured

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Oh for crying out loud. It wasn't a terrorist act. The police have said this, the media have said this, even some of the people that were there have said this. Nobody but a few people in ATS have said this at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Nobody but a few people in ATS have said this at all.

Funny I have seen people say it was that were not on ats but in comment sections in your country.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Funny I have seen people say it was that were not on ats but in comment sections in your country.

Links please.

edit on 20/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Pretty sure all the people there were terrorised. But I suppose that doesn't count because the "authorities" say it wasn't

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
USA makes law suggesting protesters can be legally run over, and people praise it.

Anywhere else, it's obviously terrorism.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: yuppa

No the man was a obvious threat. he should had been sniped instead of letting officers approach him triggerring his running into the crowd.

Sniped? Seriously, in the few minutes he was there you expect a police sniper team to activate, get into position and fire?

Seriously?

And the Police always say it isnt terrorism when witnesses say otherwise in Australia. The dude was middle eastern. good enough for me and most other sane people.

I know plenty of middle eastern people who aren't terrorists. Don't lump all 2 billion Muslims into one small basket.

As to port arthur. I didnt say the event didnt happen. A false flag is SOMETIMES a actual action made to be blamed on someone else. The shooter was a PATSY.

The shooter (Martin Bryant) was a complete nutjob. That's why. Have you seen the most recent photo of him in prison? He's turned into a fat slob with eyes that look like he's not on the planet.

You should get on Youtube and watch his entire police interview that was released recently. It shows just how crazy he was.

Well with Tracking point scopes everyone can be a sniper. Tag the target.then fire when the crosshair is red.

ALso I didnt say every middle eastern person is a terrorist. just ones who shout allah akbar and are middle eastern.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
USA makes law suggesting protesters can be legally run over, and people praise it.

bingo.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Police should have vehicle tasers in this day and age.
Hit the car anywhere on the body and it fries the vehicle's computer leaving it inoperable?
Think I remember something in a movie once.

It does not matter what you ban, psychopaths determined to hurt other people will always find a way.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Unbelievable, again it's like they copycat this over and over again. It's time to feed the crocodiles they are hungry.
I hope you guys will come over this..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

As abhorrent the actions of this bloke are, it IS NOT terrorism. It is a CRIMINAL ACT not thing more. Calling and thiking of this a terrorist action is playing right into the hands of those who are slowly taking away our rights, privacy, options and choices.

I say again, you arethinking exactly the way those who are taking away the rule of law and our freedom want you to think. They are controlling HOW you think, not you.

Please think about this.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

He was screaming Alu Akhba whilst blocking the intersection chucking doughnuits. What the F is up with not calling a spade a spade!

Right, waging a holy war in his underwear.

Going by what other posters have posted, he sounds like cracked out junkie or just bats# crazy insane. Either way, a jihadi isn't looking very likely.

F'kn seriously?

What do you expect them to wear?

Just because you are a whacked out junkie doesn't mean you ain't a jihadi.

Isis will claim it. No problem to blame it on them anyway.

Prayers sent to the victims.

Just because you are a whacked out junkie doesn't mean you ain't a jihadi.

This is an insane way to think. This is a measure of how easy it is to train people to have predetermined thoughts. Talk about people having heir minds made up for them by the powers that be. See how easy it is to bring in the NWO.

So jihadi's are of sound mind?

thank you for your reply.

Please read what I said again. I was talking about how they train people to think thoughts and have the views they WANT people to have.

I suggest that its not prudent to automatically judge the kind of the person this bloke is. For all me know it may well transpire that he was under hypnosis.

Check out Tavistock, Its on record that Martin Bryant made several trips to Tavistock in London shortly before the events at Pt Arthur in 1996.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Yes because making a law protecting drivers going at highway speeds from being sued for accidentally hitting some retarded "protesters" who literally jump into traffic is JUST like intentionally doing burnouts and running over people at a shopping mall. . . . . .

Seriously, not enough eye roll emojis on ATS to show how retarded this comparison is. . . . .

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
Police should have vehicle tasers in this day and age.
Hit the car anywhere on the body and it fries the vehicle's computer leaving it inoperable?
Think I remember something in a movie once.

1. That wouldn't work on older cars without a computer and 2. I don't think that would work anyway, I believe there are multiple redundancies and it's shielded from grounding.

It does not matter what you ban, psychopaths determined to hurt other people will always find a way.

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Can you imagine for one second the carnage this would cause.
www.liveleak.com...
edit on 21-1-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's all just too sad, a 5th person dead. The 3mth old baby. Our justice system, government need to be held accountable!! The police work tirelessly to put these criminals behind bars. Only to be let out on bail time & time again. Time for an overhall....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
really loving the implication from **so** many people in this thread that some sort of cover up is going on.... like the Aust govt wouldn't leap at a chance to pass the buck and maybe get a bit of patriot act action going,
like the lack of cops firing wildly into our busiest intersection is somehow proof of complicity,
like why don't you just talk outright about how the government clearly IS isis because they're not killing all the people darker than the slightest tan

when did this site become such a rabid right wing circle jerk? the deterioration is so sad, like watching my grandfather slip into drooling racist dementia. only somehow with even more incoherent drooling.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This guy was Greek but a recent convert to Islam. The Australian police/media are full of # in saying it's not terrorism related. It's obvious where his inspiration has come from given what's happened in Europe recently. The media are even attacking Pauline Hanson for calling this for what it obviously is - terrorism. This also explains why people said he was yelling "Allah Akbar".

Google is your friend.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Brett83

Here is a video of an eye witness confirming this

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: exsanguination45
a reply to: Brett83

Here is a video of an eye witness confirming this

Fixed video embed.
Remember, when embedding a YouTube video, only paste in the last digits in the URL following the question mark (i.e. Fb8JTFxc2Xg in this case).

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here what looks like a conductor setting up the chase into the Mall.

Anyone who knows the area knows that that section he drove up is closed to public traffic and heads into the area with the most pedestrians.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join