It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible terrorist attack Melbourne - A Man has driven into crowds multiple injured

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

He was screaming Alu Akhba whilst blocking the intersection chucking doughnuits. What the F is up with not calling a spade a spade!

Right, waging a holy war in his underwear.

Going by what other posters have posted, he sounds like cracked out junkie or just bats# crazy insane. Either way, a jihadi isn't looking very likely.

F'kn seriously?

What do you expect them to wear?

Just because you are a whacked out junkie doesn't mean you ain't a jihadi.

Isis will claim it. No problem to blame it on them anyway.

Prayers sent to the victims.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
he was wearing jeans (not in his underwear)
many witnesses says he was yelling about comets and meteors
he's greek, not middle eastern
has a history of mental illness, drug abuse and violence

terrorism probability - 1.1%

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Ahh. Yep cheers for that . should have shot him anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

terroism, terroism, terroism, terroism, terroism, terroism, even the "copycat" word is not used these days. Sounds sus right off the bat.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The Latest.. as of 2:30am EST.

"Police believe it was a deliberate act, coming at the end of a suspended police chase, and have confirmed it had no links to terrorism."

Source: www.theguardian.com... d7

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I suppose they sounded just like they do in all the other terro atacks to, might be the same recording.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I just saw a video of the guy doing altmost a minute of donuts in the middle of a street full of people, does Australian cops don't carry guns?

I'm 100 percent sure that if a car start to be a concern for the public safety like that in my town cops would have shot right away.

Those cops will have to live with that baby death in their minds for the rest of their life.

I hope the driver gets strongly raped in jail.

You obviously want a NWO world, wanting the cops to shoot first and ask questions later indicates a desire for more carnage and resorting to guns as the automatic default response to any kind of disobedience, social or any other type.

Telling the crowd to get the xyz away from the area would be more effective and less NWO like.

Putting out a call for police assistance would be more effective and less tyrannical like.

but know, we cant have these types of responses.

10 to 1 says we will immediately see legislation giving cops the power to shoot any driver doing burnouts will glammored for and supported to the hilt by the those who support the loss of their own rights and freedom.

Oh, I almost forgot, diversity, tolerance, diversity, tolerance, diversity, tolerance, diversity, tolerance, which actually means less whites, will still be the refrain like nothing has happened and the sheeple who want tyranny (but only applied to others) will still blindly go yes, yes, yes, yes.

Welcome to your world

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

Just got onto this thread ...on various news feed "the Police are saying its not terror related"

www.google.com.au...=definition+of+terrorism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

He was screaming Alu Akhba whilst blocking the intersection chucking doughnuits. What the F is up with not calling a spade a spade!

Calling Alu Akhba automatically makes it a terro attack does it????

Makes me think more in terms of false flag event to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: seagull

No death penalty,same as nz,and the do carry guns openly,nz cops have them in the trunk of their cars though.

Having the death penalty for events like this will eventually lead for call for the death penalty for swearing at a cop, or politician, or sports hero or the local shop keeper, perhaps for even having a leak on the side of the road.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Going by what other posters have posted, he sounds like cracked out junkie or just bats# crazy insane. Either way, a jihadi isn't looking very likely.

F'kn seriously?

This is an insane way to think. This is a measure of how easy it is to train people to have predetermined thoughts. Talk about people having heir minds made up for them by the powers that be. See how easy it is to bring in the NWO.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I just dont understand why those cops in vests at 1:05 did not take active measures to stop him prior to him hitting the pedestrians. ( I could be wrong and they are unarmed traffic cops?)

I will tell you why they did nothing it will be due to the f#cking liberal approach and stance that is taken whenever a Police officers acts, had they have shot out the tyres there would be a massive backlash for excessive force. Now common sense will say that if some clown is acting like this then force is justified but the rhetoric at the moment does not allow commonsense...

The headline had the Police used force would be
"Crazed Police endanger public whilst fun loving car enthusiast shows his skills"....

You are damned if you do and damned if you don't, I would say the Police would simply be following orders and taking a softly softly approach as there seems to be a epidemic of blame against people in enforcement where people are able and somehow justified to forensically dissect every aspect of the forced used to find the one tiny thing "that could of been done better"...

I would say the officers are not to blame but the regressive left that has imposed a absurd way in which they "have" to Police.. No doubt the officers that did shot this POS will come under flack for killing? a mentally ill man that had ties to conspiracy websites

RA

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I just saw a video of the guy doing altmost a minute of donuts in the middle of a street full of people, does Australian cops don't carry guns?

I'm 100 percent sure that if a car start to be a concern for the public safety like that in my town cops would have shot right away.

Those cops will have to live with that baby death in their minds for the rest of their life.

I hope the driver gets strongly raped in jail.

You obviously want a NWO world, wanting the cops to shoot first and ask questions later indicates a desire for more carnage and resorting to guns as the automatic default response to any kind of disobedience, social or any other type.

Telling the crowd to get the xyz away from the area would be more effective and less NWO like.

Putting out a call for police assistance would be more effective and less tyrannical like.

but know, we cant have these types of responses.

10 to 1 says we will immediately see legislation giving cops the power to shoot any driver doing burnouts will glammored for and supported to the hilt by the those who support the loss of their own rights and freedom.

Oh, I almost forgot, diversity, tolerance, diversity, tolerance, diversity, tolerance, diversity, tolerance, which actually means less whites, will still be the refrain like nothing has happened and the sheeple who want tyranny (but only applied to others) will still blindly go yes, yes, yes, yes.

Welcome to your world

Now ya got 3 innocent dead instead of 1 dirtbag.

Ok.

Who's the sheeple again?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Umm, yeah, I'm sure it will...

Not.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

F'kn seriously?

This is an insane way to think. This is a measure of how easy it is to train people to have predetermined thoughts. Talk about people having heir minds made up for them by the powers that be. See how easy it is to bring in the NWO.

So jihadi's are of sound mind?

The insane way is to make you think this asshole is just mental and not a terrorist.

The terrorists are muslim. Not from any certain country.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Yawn.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

I know that you sound like a terrorist, that's what I know.

What's wrong with you?
Innocent people and children are being mown down and massacred in cold blood by these inhuman pigs, and all you can do is bang on about what someone said on here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that wherever these people go, murders, massacres, and mayhem quickly follow. Their ambition in life is killing as many innocent people as they can, their minds are full of nothing but rape and murder. What an empty existence.

People have had it up to here with these marauding psychopaths, and even more pee'd off with western politicians that do nothing except speak meaningless words that have been written for them by someone else. It's just not good enough.

It's pointless protesting, the media won't report it any more except to say that the protestors' anger is actually 'racism'.

Time to get tough on all western politicians, vote them all out at the earliest opportunity.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Your spot on. Weird, they must have been driving like 5km hr.

www.abc.net.au...

Watch the 2nd video here.

Things to watch
0.22 - Weird dude with baseball bat dressed in black attacks car. Is that cool to walk down melbourne CBD with bat while cops watch car gather a crowd?
0.23 - one grey undercover cop car
0.36 - cop lets white SUV into place (it later follows him)
0.50 two cops just walking around watching
0.58 guy in blue telling driver its time to go and which direction go in
0.58 3 undercover cop cars in place to chase as director gives orders to leave
1.07 Crazy maniac drives off carefully at about 7km while police follow to next scene.

Lol, omg.......omg ....fail. I dont care really, everyone is laping it up. Terrorist...allah ackbar...omg
1984 Bring the hate.

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Well the guy is suggesting getting rid of anyone that may look out of place, I got problem with ethnic cleansing based on looks.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Not a terrorist attack, but some mentaly unstable person who stabbed his brother earleir and lost it, began as domestic and escilated. An ice addict who's brain was fried.

Dont do drugs people.

Additional, he was out on bail, the courts are failing australians especially in the state of victoria. For too long we have soft approach judges who hand down slap on wrists as punishment. Wont be long there is a revolution as people are fed up.
edit on 20-1-2017 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Reportedand images shown here that he wasonlive TV goofingoff behind reporter when she was reporting on stabbing!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He obviously premeditated the whole thing and so wasnt so erratic on drugs.

I dont how the Police can say it isnt terrorism at the moment until they have checked his home, phone, pc etc. Just because he was a druggie and had mental health problems does not mean hecouldnt be an ISIS sympathiser. In fact these are exactly the sort of people who would be more easily radicalised. ISIS and jihadists are known to pump themselves with drugs. The Paris attackers were drugged up and almost certainly unhinged.

It seems to be the rhetoric used now "mental health problems". It is completely unfair on people with mental health problems most of whom wouldnt hurt a fly let alone murder children.

What also stands out to me is that although people have had mental health problems for hundred of years it us only this past couple of years that they all seem to have suddenly decided to start carrying out mass murders! Very odd!
edit on 20-1-2017 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join