It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible terrorist attack Melbourne - A Man has driven into crowds multiple injured

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Multiple injured in Melbourne's Bourke St Mall
Read more at www.nine.com.au...

more info coming

Melbourne's CBD is in lockdown and witnesses are reporting horrific scenes after a car ploughed through Bourke Street Mall, with police confirming one death.

Shots were reportedly fired, while aerial vision shows riot police armed with assault weapons prowling through what is still a live situation.

An overturned baby pram has been photographed at the scene, with one witness telling Sky News he was told the infant "may not have made it" – though those reports are yet to be verified.

Others on the scene have reported that as many as 20 pedestrians may have been struck by the vehicle as it careened through the teeming plaza.

www.9news.com.au...
edit on 19/1/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Shots have been fired and the man has been dragged from his car...

this is a photo of the driver who people described as middle eastern screaming Allah Akbar (not confirmed)

edit on 19/1/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Live feeds from the scene

there's witnesses saying a pram was hit and the baby was seen flying but hasnt been confirmed

www.9news.com.au...

I hope this isn't the beginning of a long day for Trumps inauguration

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Oh crap.

Again?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not good news. Praying for you folks Down Under.

Somebody need to start ridding the free world of these monsters of religion's shadows.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I was there this morning.

Thats really messed up, I cant see anyway this could be an accident.

Heres hoping this is just some lone crazy and its not part of anything bigger

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Saying a little prayer for all involved. When will this sort of stupidity end? Hope the culprit gets his due.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ah no ... I hope the baby thing was wrong. No little kiddo deserves that even if he did have the poor taste to not be born to the correct faith.

There are some real monsters in the world if they'd do that to a baby.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

there's no more info so hopefully it was just a homeless persons pram or an empty at the time

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

These vehicular attacks have been becoming more and more common.. Nice, France, and the recent attack in Berlin.

What gives? Is this the new thing for a holes who want to cause senseless pain and killings?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Pretty gruesome on Sky News mother and a pram mown down,driving down the sidewalk cleaning up people.Police statement in 15 mins.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Up to 20 people have been treated for various injuries, including a toddler after a man driving an out-of-control vehicle hit the crowd just before 2pm.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

This is just sickening.

It's high time the earth was rid of anyone that could do this to innocent people.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Cars and trucks are everywhere and are easy access. They know those will not be banned unlike firearms.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
footage from a cctv

doesnt look like an accident

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I would pay for 5 minutes alone with one of these lice...... I hope they don't start kicking off here in nz because they will be hoping the police get to them first.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Its being reported that the car was doing donuts at an intersection resulting in a police chase,
The car turned down the side street mall and started running people down, including the pram.
A police car rammed the vehicle and a bunch of cops fired into it, pulling out the driver and a passenger.
I don't think it was an accident or the cops wouldn't have shot into the car once it was already stopped.
I think the cops know what it was.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

The burnouts to me look like he wanted to gather a crowd / attention before his real plan of mowing into people.

Flinders station is the iconic piece of melb, the Australian Open is also on right now.. its midday on trumps inauguration day.. police press conf in a few minutes

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

The mongrel mob versus the bearded ones in nighties definately pay per view material

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

I would pay for 5 minutes alone with one of these lice...... I hope they don't start kicking off here in nz because they will be hoping the police get to them first.

When the locals are fed up ... and start attacking anyone who looks like they don't fit in ... you will restore peace to your lands.

If you wait for the government ... I assure you ... you will only be waiting for more of the same.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join