It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bus to the Women's March

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: Byrd

And as an aside, I'm sure you are grateful to all of those who straightened you out on any misconceptions that you might have had regarding both your intelligence and your patriotism.

Oh, absolutely! And my alternative personal history and philosophical reasoning which is so much more interesting than my reality and my boring ol' scholarship.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Borrowed from somewhere on the internet - just kinda love it

edit on 1/29/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Borrowed from somewhere on the internet - just kinda love it

That's a nasty looking bird.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nasty women giving the DonDon the bird

Right you are UK

:-)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Yes they did, what you meant to say is no Republicans were willing to march to voice their displeasure.

Your dead set on believing what you want go ahead. I hear ignorance is bliss.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

not a psychotic father-figure, trying to punish other nations.

How is he trying to punish other Nations?

Trump's pick for Interior Secretary just waffled back from a "protect the lands" stance, and his decision to go ahead with the pipeline in spite of Native American protests (and some of those protesters marched with us at Washington) show we have different ideas on how to approach this.

Actually agree with you there as a non affiliated party individual, but as a realist I know I'm not going to agree with all the decisions.

Because of statements Trump made on the campaign trail and his choices to fill various Presidential appointee positions and his "draining the swamp and filling it with plutocrats on golden boats."

I call BS on that and nothing more than political bias and hypocrisy.

While Trump said some stupid statements Bill Clinton was sticking cigars where he shouldn't have, Hillary was lying about being under sniper fire,accomplishments, deleting gov't records, Hiring disgraced DNC head that was caught cheating, cheating with the MSM to get debate questions, and running for POTUS while under criminal investigation. Not to mention likely racketeering by having Bill Clinton meet with the Attorney General in a secret tarmac meeting days before the decision to prosecute Hillary.

Where was all the outcry for those things she did? Oh yeah there weren't any outcry by her supporter or the MSM , instead they tried to hide it and not focus on those things.

I can tell you this as a NON republican who views both the Republicans and the Democrats as nothing but Lobbyist street walkers , we see through the lefts blatant hypocrisy as much as the rights . However, the Left is going Full Retard with their hypocrisy, enough to the point its making me glad to have Trump as the president.

Word as advice you need to have a strategy to get what you want accomplished. All I see from the left is a bunch of crying little kids that have been told NO for the first time. So think about your end game and rethink your strategy because you current implementation methods is doing the exact opposite of what you want to accomplish from what I see. I only see emotions getting the better of the left and no logical or strategic decisions being made.

The more you cry wolf , go full retard for little petty things for things your party has done as well , the more you will get ignored and made fun off.

Perhaps people would take your concerns more serious if you would actually hold your own party accountable versus just blaming the other guy for everything. Clean up the junk in your yard first, before you try to force me to cleanup my junk in my yard.

edit on 18228America/ChicagoWed, 01 Feb 2017 10:18:01 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 40  41  42   >>

join