It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bus to the Women's March

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JinMI

I don't know what that means.

Nor do I care. Not even enough to google it.

Then the obvious answer is a resounding NOOOOOOO!

Go ahead, don't bother watching it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: JinMI

I don't know what that means.

Nor do I care. Not even enough to google it.

Then the obvious answer is a resounding NOOOOOOO!

Go ahead, don't bother watching it.

We don't want to watch Pinky and the brain, why do you?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

If you don't want to watch it, why do you care if I do?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If you don't want to watch it, why do you care if I do?

To get a clue as to where you are coming from. Life ain't pinky and the brain.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It's not the 3 Stooges either.
But still...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It's not the 3 Stooges either.
But still...

Too bad, I need a good laugh every day.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Does the expression "pissing into the wind" mean anything to you?

Not when it comes to fighting for issues that matter.

What about the Syrian refugees of the disaster in the Middle East? The little children already born who you don't care about?
The death penalty? Those issues matter, too. I can't make sense of your posts. You say you are pro-choice. Sounds like you are pro-totalitarian to me, though.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Are you saying that McConnell did not block the Merrick confirmation process?

I think she is saying that Obama did not fight hard enough, which would seem to be true if some of his options were left on the table. Maybe he just gave up. He had a habit of doing that.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Going back to the OP 1/21 massing of femiscists...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Madonna has built her career on being outrageous. It's her brand. That's show-biz. Trying to build a case to disparage the Women's Protest March on anything Madonna has done there, in the past or future, is nonsense.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Madonna has built her career on being outrageous. It's her brand. That's show-biz. Trying to build a case to disparage the Women's Protest March on anything Madonna has done there, in the past or future, is nonsense.

Unfortunately - and I mean that because I think the vast majority of women were there for valid reasons - people are going to remember the celebs. They ruined it.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ruined for you maybe. I thought it was glorious.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

so then....
you hate women, am I reading that correctly?

Or just the ones who don't 'behave' the way you, Sir, in your so-called Christian mindset, think they should?

edit on 1/28/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Ruined for you maybe. I thought it was glorious.

No, ruined in that it what people talk about. 90% of the coverage since has been about idiots like Madonna and Ashley Judd.
Ruined whatever message was there.
edit on 28/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Unfortunately - and I mean that because I think the vast majority of women were there for valid reasons - people are going to remember the celebs. They ruined it.
LOL!!

Yeah. You know the people who were at the inauguration? The vast majority of them were there for valid reasons. The celebrity ruined it.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL!!

Yeah. You know the people who were at the inauguration? The vast majority of them were there for valid reasons. The celebrity ruined it.

Not sure what you mean.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean.
The celebrity in the spotlight, the TV-Reality-Show Celebrity President.
He ruined it. I'm confident that his supporters really do want what's best from their perspectives. I'm also confident in saying that it won't be delivered, because this man is not a suitable choice.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean.
The celebrity in the spotlight, the TV-Reality-Show Celebrity President.
He ruined it. I'm confident that his supporters really do want what's best from their perspectives. I'm also confident in saying that it won't be delivered, because this man is not a suitable choice.

Oh. You mean your President.
Ok. We can but wait to see if he will do what he said he will do. So far, so good.

edit on 28/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

With all due respect, I feel his first week is not a good indication of success. He has put oligarchs and business captains in as cabinet members, and 'alternative news' people as advisers.

It can not end well. I wonder if you've actually reviewed his ACTIONS so far....have you watched the committee hearings for the cabinet members? (In the UK, the "Ministers" -- here we call them "Secretaries") I think you should do that. You have good points, but simply saying 'give him a chance' doesn't mean we must ignore what's going on while he's getting his chance.

And it isn't up to me, it's up to all of us. More than half of us are stuck with what we think is a clown show for now. It is his performance we are watching. (And that is what he's watching, too --- his own performance -- but in terms of whether we're nice to him or not. He has no insight at all.)

Dude, he's not the king. We don't do the monarch thing. He wishes we did (and perhaps thinks we do, and he's it) but we really don't.
Eccentric, pampered, out-of-our-league people like your royals (whom I love, by the way) are treated the way he expects to be treated. But see? He's not "royalty", no matter how much he parades around his family or hires choruses and choirs to call up to God that a savior has arrived. That just isn't how we operate. He is still MISTER TRUMP.

He is not "His Majesty", and the 'royal we' - historically used to indicate that God was in the pocket of the Monarch - is not literal.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

With all due respect, I feel his first week is not a good indication of success. He has put oligarchs and business captains in as cabinet members, and 'alternative news' people as advisers.

It can not end well. I wonder if you've actually reviewed his ACTIONS so far....have you watched the committee hearings for the cabinet members? (In the UK, the "Ministers" -- here we call them "Secretaries") I think you should do that. You have good points, but simply saying 'give him a chance' doesn't mean we must ignore what's going on while he's getting his chance.

And it isn't up to me, it's up to all of us. More than half of us are stuck with it for now. It is his performance we are watching. (And that is what he's watching, too --- his own performance -- but in terms of whether we're nice to him or not.)

I think many of the people who voted for him are delighted with his first week. He is doing the things he said he would do and got elected on.
I think it's fair to say these actions are not liked by those that did not vote for him, but they do benefit you nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join