It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SPIRIT of America is RISING!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

that speech gave me wood

thank you for posting it

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

You came, you saw, and she cried.

This needs to become a new meme.

We came. We saw. She cried!

Anyone got any thoughts on that, on what image to use with it?

Sorry to go "negative" in the midst of the lovefest.

That was out of line.

Forget all about Hillary Clinton and the entire Clinton-Obama machine, and underbelly.

As to that, the only thing I'll say is that the worst decision "they" ever made, was to poison Roger Stone so that his new book doesn't come out, while making it appear via the poison used, that he was murdered by the Russians, just like Alexander Valterovich Litvinenko.

And who was involved with him at that time, but one Christopher Steele?

Is there a connection? You tell me.

So I hope I can be forgiven for coming across as too harsh at the thought of Hillary Clinton being brought to abject tears of defeat, but this one just keeps going - they couldn't resist and were too bold just one too many times.

Betrayed their position, their motivations and their loyalty and it did go to the very heads of those agencies. Trump was right. I hate it when he keeps making me look stupid for having so underestimated his knowledge, independence and the willingness to do what's right with God's own right arm if need be.

Does that mean that she must be brought to trial? Who knows. That might not even matter when push comes to shove where it counts in matters of authority and the law.

It's possible that her and a whole swatch of people operating within the shadow government and deep state, the same people who are also connected to the Bush's, might get caught up in a dragnet of their own making and their own design since we're in the age of WikiLeaks where the assurance of protection of privacy is gone - just ask John Podesta.

I've advocated myself, using ATS as a platform and resource to advocate that Bannon map out the whole structure and all the connections, and that Trump then lifts that mountain with both arms and with the aid and help of Jesus Christ, hurls it headlong into the abyss for a thousand years, chained by it's own hand.

If there is a God, then God's capacity for irony, and even a type of dark even wicked humor (but one that somehow never crosses the line completely) is absolutely breathtaking and what we are actually witnessing here and the reason we can FEEL it (and it's not admiration for Donald Trump, that's not it at all) - is because we intuit or sense that, at some level, it's nothing less than Divine Providence in action where what's being installed isn't really the persona of Donald Trump in the oval office (an absurd image of sorts, from the POV of a year ago, and one that appears odd or unusual in any event whether you support him or not) - but the authentic model of Civilized Leadership and spiritual authority (key) that is Jesus Christ, who carried a very heavy weight to make this day possible, this day of historic reckoning that was many many years in the making.

On the other side, some say it's foolish to think that there's a political solution to what really ails us and that no President can really amount to a whole heck of a lot at the end of the day, but the thing with Trump is he has this way of surprising you.

One moment he's all chained up in a cage and being lowered, with a grin (hers), into shark infested waters - and the next thing you know, there he is standing at the riverbank or in this case at the Capital Building, being inaugurated as POTUS, while the one's who thought they'd placed him in this unbreakable double-bind and predicament with calls of RUSSIA DID IT, even to the degree of being willing to KILL and MURDER Roger Stone, just to "kill two birds with one stone" so to speak (since they can't just kill Trump like they did JFK it's too obvious and it would tear the country to shreds) - finding it suddenly binding themselves and by their own hand (very Christian, in a strange way).

Did I just go off topic?

I don't think so.

Again, may God bless you, and, may God have mercy upon us all, even our own worst enemy if they would but have the courage to accept it, by offering it themselves, and then even if they don't and therein resides the true nature of the double-bind of Christ himself, which is ultimately liberating and in so far as it brings some to their knees in search of God's mercy and grace (OMG, what did we do?!!!), it is also loving towards them as well, where it may be said that "that which hurts, also instructs" (Ben Franklin, who dared to fly a kite in an effort to harness lightening).

So in the end, if we can put an authentic smile back on Hillary's face, and George H.W. Bush's as well, then that's the kind of stuff that history was and still is made of and it was worth every amount of suffering to see and perceive, and then proceed to say, even with faith but the size of a tiny mustard seed, to the mountain of corruption - MOVE, and be cast into the abyss, and to the tree, the fruitless tree of death and destruction, the dead tree - UPROOT yourself and also be gone, but not without first fully "grokking" and understanding, so as to avoid repeating the nightmare over and over again, as if crucifying all of humanity at some level in the process.

It's relevant, and significant alright, even of the very farthest reaching proportions!

This is part of the reason that I'm feeling this way, but more than anything, what came through was a loving kindness towards the essential goodness of the American people themselves, and that's really what I wanted to celebrate most.

It's so historic in the life of the United States of America, founded 1776.

We're proud of you, so you have every reason to be very proud of yourselves.

Respect.

Go get 'em! The time is now my American friends to begin to create a new world, both for ourselves and our fellow man and woman, because what's the point of fighting for self determination and authenticity if we just stay the same old same old... (worth considering and thinking about).

It's a type of calling, the idea of America is.

And it has to be REAL.

I hope Trump gets this thread and I wish someone would send it to him.

edit on 19-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
In the words of Alex Jone... 1776 HAS COMMENCED AGAIN!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Funny, and true. Which makes it even funnier!!!!

Good one!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

aww
i want a clone of him...

i could teach him tricks and use him as an agent..

oh wait....

edit on 19-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
wait for it..

sorry about the beginning and the end (I didn't do it).

I thought it was nice and kinda cool.

He'd better not get too carried away with it and forget his priorities, but I like how he handled himself there.

Liked the way the guy on the right (his left) ended his salute. Very professional.

Interesting... seeing the family come out like that.

So far so good... ?

Nobody tripped and fell getting out of the plane or coming down the stairs..

edit on 20-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have to be honest, I think you're smoking something if you think Trump is going to be positive or unifying towards anything, I don't understand him but I understand many of his appointees and I am not impressed to put it mildly.

However, I've almost been wrong a few times and I know it will happen eventually so I hope to heck he is the way you see him.
edit on 20-1-2017 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

It's a secret revolution and an internal civil war. You have no idea I don't think the magnitude of the shift. It will take a bit for the train to pull out of the station but there is no doubt that it's going to be profoundly transformative and yes, in the final analysis, unifying, provided you stop watching CNN.

Edit: I'm glad your hopeful and hesitantly optimistic. It doesn't take much.

edit on 20-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Why do you say 'protestors' as if that is some sort of anti-American behavior? Protests is what got you America you dunce. Oh, you only speak of protestors in that manner when they are protesting against your cult personality. When it is you protesting, or complaining about elections being rigged in favor of Hilary, it's 'American', it's your 'right'.

Right...?

Right? See what I did there? Right? Did you catch it? I did it again.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Ummm...I really don't like being played...and I think your playing...

I watched you and your stance over these many months...And pardon...but I think your conversion rings specious...at least to my ears and eyes...

I might be wrong...it's happened before and I'll admit to it should that be the case...

Tell me...what specifically caused you to "see the light" so to speak...because this 180 degree love fest is so completely far from every other post or thread of yours on this subject it just seems false...

It's also true that I've watched others on this site change their minds as time went on...as per this subject...
I won't name any names...but I'm sure you've seen it as well...

So enlighten me please...This is too much like A road to Damascus conversion and your name isn't Paul...or Saul...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Star for your contribution.

It was in part my unpacking of some of the WikiLeaks revelations, as well as the way the MSM have played this and continued to attack Trump as if continuing the Clinton campaign against him, which showed me clearly that Trump was not wanted by the establishment and establishment media. The more they attacked him, the more my support rose. They played out their whole hand, and it was a losing hand.

I've been fighting and raging against the evil in the system for years and years, and well, somehow I got duped or lulled into going along.

Then, when the Trump win took me completely by surprise, I was forced to try to process it and reevaluate it, what it meant and signified.

I took another look with an open-mind, and although I'd previously hated and loathed Trump, while buying into everything or most everything that the MSM was putting out, I started to see another aspect and well, another picture emerged, which was only confirmed by the activity of the establishment and establishment media.

I'm not playing, no.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Ditto! That was basically my journey too...and now my hope.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ummm...well then...welcome aboard...I'm sure it'll be a rocky ride...

Personally I'm glad to be wrong in my assumption and even happier that you mentioned opening your mind beyond the propagandizing...

I'm also not trying to place myself or my viewpoints above you and yours...we are all valid as individuals...

Thank you for showing me the error in my thought process...I appreciate it...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

When Brexit happened, I felt a swell of happiness for the people of the UK because, even in the face of obstacles and what they were being told to think and do and to fear, they chose to assert their right to self-determination and national independence and throw off the yoke of the EU bureaucrats.

Well *Thank You* for that ... I feel that weight of the yolk is lifted,

and you're right about the rest.

from a happy Brexiteer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join