It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SPIRIT of America is RISING!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ok, I was just watching some video of people gathering in the nation's Capital.

Such wonderful, and loving, nice people, good people with good intentions, gathering for a historic event. All creeds, all colors, shapes and sizes, makes no difference.

There were no protestors anywhere.

They are so so different from the "elite" "ruling class" and "celebrities", and from what the MSM lead us to think and presume about people and the current state of human affairs, it's like night and day.

There's something in the air, a new possibility.

After work today, when I was waiting for the bus, the American National Anthem starting playing in my mind as if out of nowhere, and I'm Canadian! José can you see by the dawn's early light? lol

I am so happy for ya'll.

It's a new day, a new dawning.

Something of profound significance, something Godly, is happening. I can feel it.

It's real.

When Brexit happened, I felt a swell of happiness for the people of the UK because, even in the face of obstacles and what they were being told to think and do and to fear, they chose to assert their right to self-determination and national independence and throw off the yoke of the EU bureaucrats.

This is like that, X10.

edit on 19-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Great time and place for the bad guys to hit that many famous people of HUGE numbers..... I hope not.

Remember just as much negativity is rising too now... Let's all pray n hope for better tomorrows afterwards....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Great time and place for the bad guys to hit that many famous people of HUGE numbers..... I hope not.

Remember just as much negativity is rising too now... Let's all pray n hope for better tomorrows afterwards....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The good and the Godly is certainly rising and yeah, evil doesn't like that.

Prayers to the US and DC.

Something good is happening and is emergent.

You are such good people, and let me be the first to tell you looking in from outside.

We are just so SO happy to have our friend and neighbor to the South return. We thought you were lost for good after Bush/Cheney ripped out your heart and stomped on it, with Obama doing nothing of any substance or lasting value to alter the course.

It was all so close and hanging by the thinnest thread, but in the twilight's last gleaming, the stripes and stars waves, authentically.

This doesn't mean that everything's perfect or that Trump is some sort of savior.

It's as much in everything you've rejected as what you've embraced that has made this moment possible.

I am very proud of you my American friends and neighbors. You're good people! We love you!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

We love you, too, and I just want to say your warm well-wishes are much appreciated. America has an unbelievable spirit and I'm happy you acknowledged it so sweetly and elegantly. [[[[[hugs]]]]]

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ahhh, thanks. It means so much (tears of joy).

But you came so CLOSE!

You just barely dodged a bullet.

I didn't see it, and then I did, and now it's as clear as day.

I am so praying that the evil bastards don't have anything planned for tomorrow and if they did, that it would just all fall apart.

Praying for a safe and happy day tomorrow.

This is such a wonderful thing to behold and be a part of in whatever way however big or small it makes no difference.

For some among us, the past 15 years or so have been just horrible, like a nightmare of sorts, and so the more sensitive and caring and compassionate among us, we became like watchmen who'd been forced to climb the wall, or like strongmen desperately working to try to hold the gate that leads to new pasture, open.

Now, at long last, I feel that I can climb down off the wall and start really living into the new domain of new possibility as we begin to cross a royal arch (centered with a keystone) into that creative space of all new possibility from which we are free to freely come and go.

God it's such a wonderful time to be alive!

And if they were to try anything, then I think that would cook their goose.

May God bless Americans.

Bet regards,

AnkMorpork aka Robert

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank you for this. I usually feel like people in other countries just think we're all dumbasses and you have made me feel happy that someone from the outside (of our country) sees some promise. I'm sick of being made to feel like we are just all idiots or whatever.

I feel what you feel, I have had no interest in our government and politics for a very long time, and now I feel that it matters, that something can change... that we can have hope again. I hope it's true.

Thank you for your support and sharing your feelings with us.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Oh man! How nice of you to say.... For as much as we have messed up over here... We have 100 times more that's better.

Most of us hope for a day when hatred, despair , prejudice, inequality and boarders worldwide will disappear and we can treat each other as equals with love, hope, kindness, love, brotherhood and respect.

We may not see it in this lifetime... But one day... We all will become an "US"...one race, one unity, one mind of equals.... and take that unity to the stars far and beyond those we see....

Best to you... and thanks! MS

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21778380]AnkhMorpork[/post

Double post
edit on 19-1-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Dumbasses? You're a bunch of freaking geniuses who's collective intelligence defied all expectation, including my own and I'm one who likes to think that he's got it all dialed in, but I was wrong, and was proven wrong.

Somehow you were able to see straight through the whole façade and then make a bold and even slightly scary choice based on raw gut instinct.

It was genius. Not Trump's genius, as his campaign was all over the place.

It was YOU!

You came, you saw, and she cried.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
finally America has some real hope for some real change.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
A lot of good could come out of Trumps actions but with all the negativity and polarity out there, the good will be twisted to make it look bad. I see hope for a better economy, without the rich this will not happen. There are still rich people out there that will invest in our country, but if the radical liberals slam them for their efforts they will invest somewhere else. I think the radical liberals will destroy this country just to prove they are right. I wonder if their destructive ways will be considered as homegrown terrorism or if they will be prosecuted as traitors for trying to destroy our countries financial health. Either way, our present rights as citizens will not protect them.

Can't people understand that we have been going in the wrong direction for quite a while, we should be enlightened that we will get back on track. The way we were going was heading for a cliff, you can't expect to add decks onto the edge of the cliff forever to keep us from falling off. The decks only hold so many people before they crumble and fall.

We have been brainwashed to believe a lie years ago, some people have never seen how it was forty to fifty years ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Agree, except about one thing. There's nothing wrong with borders. Are all the members of a family or a community homogenous?

National particularism is fine within the context of a collaborative mutuality and a family of nations, but what we didn't need was the formation of some sort of global governance led by the likes of George Soros and Henry Kissinger.

All the problems we face, are more effectively addressed within the space or domain of authentic individual civil Liberty and self-determination.

I see that the "dumbing down" process has led to a smartening up.

What we used to like and admire about Americans, generally speaking (I don't want to stereotype) was that even if your education system lacks a little bit to be desired or if you say speak in simple terms, that there was a real discernment there where you just couldn't put anything past you ie: you could smell a rat a mile away.

You also seemed to represent a system where the people had a real VOICE and if you raised it loud enough, you could get some stuff done and MOVED.

And then you were run over and ramrodded by these..these.. I don't know what to call them, destroyers, satanists? and you kind of rolled over, until NOW!

You're back. You're on the comeback trail now.

Therefore, now is the time to get to work "making American great again" which is a bottom up phenomenon, not top down, and that's something that Trump will either learn the easy way or the hard way.

Power to the people!

Come to power!

It's an idea whose time has come. (this is worth watching for those who will)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They and the MSM have lost the narrative.

What are CNN's ratings at any particular time? 100K?

Do not, I repeat, do NOT take your cue from them. They don't know what they are doing or what they are talking about.

Turn it OFF!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm with you on getting excited for our brothers and sisters across the pond over Brexit. So proud of them! I, too, have the hope that this is somewhat of a continuance of the resurgence of good things.

Thank you for your kind--and wise--words, brother!!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've seen your posts before. You are VERY smart.

Now's the time to launch some new endeavor to do your part, whatever that might be.

You're it! Thou art that.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Well said.

It's nice when there seems to be no one around to muck things up. Let's hope the planned protests for tomorrow's events arose from the same Fake News hopefuls that said America wasn't behind Trump and would never defeat their candidate.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Affirmative. The pen is mightier than the sword they say...but whichever is needed in the present. Tomorrow holds great possibilities for the future.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

You came, you saw, and she cried.

This needs to become a new meme.

We came. We saw. She cried!

Anyone got any thoughts on that, on what image to use with it?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You are correct. I have gotten info from my higher power. It said basically the call for help from Earth has been heard and God (Your Higher Power) will no longer tolerate the abominations and wrongfulness here. Help is on the way as you can see by your elected officials.

Blue Wolf

top topics

<<   2 >>

join