It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

You're still playing stupid I see. You know exactly what they are protesting, they are protesting Trump because they believe he is a terrible human being and they don't want a terrible human being running their country. They look at his past and see what a terrible human being he is and are opposed to what kind of person he is.

You can call me stupid until the cows come home yet it is you that STILL can't answer a simple question....
What is it that the protesters want to see happen? What is the action they want to take place?

If they are protesting because we think he's not nice that's fine except there should be no expectation of a result for their efforts.

I'm glad that essentially, even if you won't acknowledge it, you agree with me that they are protesting for the sake of protesting and just to b-tch and moan. There is no specific action they are seeking. There is no proposal they are offering. They are just protesting.

They (the leftists, the protestors) want to see Trump dead. They want to see Trump gone. Removed. Killed.

Hate to be that guy, but no one else will say it.

No one else will say it because it's untrue and pure hyperbole.

I don't want Trump gone or killed, and I am a Leftist.

If he is removed, that is his own damn fault.
edit on 19-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

ah the Hitler card. I see.

And yet you were happy for Bush to invade the middle-east or for the Clinton body count to continue;

I could not read further as you are so off base with that first sentence or so. You think I am playing the Hitler card. But if you read my post you will find that all I have said is that the protesters think this. But then you go on after your failure to construe my words in their proper light, to ASSUME that I backed the Bush invasions and anything of Clintons doing. How is it you can jump to such ill-considered rationalizations.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I defend the protests because protests are part of our Constitutional rights.

No you defended people getting together to protest Trump based on fearmongering, be honest

The Woman's March on Washington:
immigrants of all statuses, Muslims and those of diverse religious faiths, people who identify as LGBTQIA, Native people, Black and Brown people, people with disabilities, survivors of sexual assault - and our communities are hurting and scared

You cant see how this will further divide your country, can you? How about you hand out some fliers on the scandals of the Clinton Foundation whilst you're cheerleading your "constitution protestor's"

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: introvert

Haha we all have our vices. But joking aside someone has to be president.

Not a very smart wager to gamble on.

Oh well.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Seriously, what did you do then.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I defend protest no matter what the reason behind it is because I defend our Constitutional rights. Yes, in this case I agree with the reason behind the protests but that doesn't mean that's the only reason I defend it.

And how exactly is Trump bashing anyone who disagrees with him on Twitter not divisive?
edit on 1/19/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Protesting for the sake of protesting.
There are people who "identify" with being "alternative"
It doesn't matter what the cause is.
All that matters to them is that they hope that people care about what they think.

Nobody really cares.

And the majority of them are not very good looking.

edit on 2017-01-19T21:20:35-06:002201719America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No wonder the ancient people stripped the women of rights, made gays stay in the closet, and made slaves out of immigrants. Look what happens when these people start getting all wound up.

What they are doing is disruptive, not civil. These huge demonstrations are not necessary.....oh yeah, the local businesses will make a bundle off of them.....it is a matter of opinion as to whether they are good or bad.

Everyone has equal rights, you can't give a small group of people more rights than the masses just because they are in a group. You cannot lump them into a group and give their members special privileges, except for those we stole this country from, the native americans do deserve special rights.

If someone is mad at me for thinking we are all equal as citizens of this country then let them be mad. If someone thinks illegal immigrants deserve the same rights as resident aliens and citizens I think they are wrong. They can get legal and our government can help to streamline this without them needing to go to a lawyer and be in debt for years just to become citizens. We also cannot just be letting everyone come here, there needs to be some rules and limitations on numbers. What are these women thinking.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: eluryh22

I didn't call you stupid, I said you are playing stupid. Big difference.

What is it we have been hearing for the past 8 years? Bitching and moaning for the sake of bitching and moaning because 'Obama'.

Please, stop ignoring the past because the right is just as guilty as the left for bitching and moaning.

B-thing and moaning, yes.

Protests of this nature? No.

And before you say it, the Tea Party people were specifically against the affordable healthcare act.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You cant see how this will further divide your country, can you? How about you hand out some fliers on the scandals of the Clinton Foundation whilst you're cheerleading your "constitution protestor's"

It already has.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I offered a reason that many are going to protest, whether their interpretation of reality is valid or not.

Why not bunch them in with your "mentally ill" slur's.

They believe that Trump has demonstrated not only by his words but by his actions as a businessman many of the same qualities, or lack, that indicate the same kind of mental disorders they have been told motivated Hitler.

They are protesting because the future they see under Trump will sooner or later, most likely sooner, will find us all in a Nazi Germany scenario

Who is "they" and why defend their call to "verbal arms" when according to your own words their version of reality may or may not be valid

See? There you did it again, or still. "THEY" are to protesters. We all know about Hitlers mental disorders. Those were the only mental disorders I mentioned. Hitler's. So are you now claiming that either Hitler had no mental disorder or have you some how from misreading my words here, seen fit to think that I am slurring others with mental disorders.

And as far as defending the protesters call to verbal arms when I question their version of reality, I question all of our versions of reality, mine included, and now especially yours as you have demonstrated a discernible inability even read what I am saying with out jumping to conclusions based on your own version of reality.
edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 19 Jan 2017 21:28:03 -0600Thu, 19 Jan 2017 21:28:03 -060017012017-01-19T21:28:03-06:00900000028 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

So how can you complain about bitching and moaning now? You're the one who brought bitching and moaning up, not me.

And people are specifically against Trump and the people he has specifically appointed into his cabinet. He's not a good person, his past proves that.
edit on 1/19/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

As has Trump's rhetoric and Twitter tirades.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

They look at his past and see what a terrible human being he is and are opposed to what kind of person he is. Surely you can understand that, right? You opposed Hillary. Why? It's not like her past mattered or anything, right?

Well seeing how Bill Clintons past lack of ethical behaviour or the body count since his Arkansas days and the Clinton Foundations shenanigans is up there in black and white you would think it would have been a landslide vote against Hillary.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So you think you've got all the answers do you?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

As has Trump's rhetoric and Twitter tirades.

He must be a sorcerer. Only sorcerers can manipulate matter with words.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost

So you think you've got all the answers do you?

Who wants to know?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Maybe they were voting against Trump just as so many Trump voters have admitted to doing with Hillary? Noooo, impossible!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Hilarious...he gets to call the people who spend money on his music to buy another chunk of gold for his neck *iggers and Uncle Toms....hahahah...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You tell me hot shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join