It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorShip
a reply to: InTheLight

LOL try finding a single human on this planet who hasn't said something to be interpreted as misogynistic or racist... It's laughable. The whole situation is disgusting, almost like it was designed! I.E liberal side has so many celebrities in their pocket.. That's no surprise when you use these elevated individuals to use their influence for your agenda! What a joke these puppets are. Madonna should put her mouth where her money is and go blow something up so we can put her in jail for the rest of time. No more self-entitled #-wit celebrities woohoo!

I offered myself to her on social media because I knew Clinton wasn't winning PA. No response. My wife wasn't happy. LOL

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I don't think it is a stunt. I think it is a sincere expression, and I have no problem with the protest itself. It is only that I think it is misguided. I am of the opinion that such indignation should be used to fight injustice and tyranny, not feelings and uncertainty.

There are people throughout the western world protesting the inauguration of Trump, political rhetoric, the so-called danger of uncertainty, but remaining silent to tyranny and injustice. Where are the protests against terrorism? Where are the protests against murder and violence? Where are the protests against censorship? Where are the protests against persecution? The stoning of women? The genocides? Crickets.

It seems like when you buy into an ideology that constructs everything to fit into oppression, but only in areas that you directly benefit from .......you'll start to see tyranny everywhere and in everything, and then apply selective oppression theory. Indoctrination corrupts....self-indoctrination is insane

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Women are never happy anyway .If they are its a fleeting thing.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

these were my words

Your beliefs are exactly that, a belief. Why defend the "protest's" when the time for discourse was prior to the election results. It is an inauguration, the results are in.

but if you feel more "empowered" by protesting after the fact that he is now the President I cant say much more to you

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: InTheLight

So far it looks like they are voicing their concerns from Trump's past racist and misogynistic rhetoric and sending a him a clear message.

Rosie O'Donnell is a pig. I agree. Sorry you don't.

We need to make sure we aren't letting in radicalized islamic terrorists or else we will have issues like those that are occurring in the EU due to allowing all refugees in without proper vetting.

Illegal immigrants aren't a race.

So, can you please provide some quotes that Trump said that back your claims?

So, can you please provide evidence that Rosie O'Donnell is a pig to back your and his claim?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

So far it looks like they are voicing their concerns from Trump's past racist and misogynistic rhetoric and sending a him a clear message.

Rosie O'Donnell is a pig. I agree. Sorry you don't.

We need to make sure we aren't letting in radicalized islamic terrorists or else we will have issues like those that are occurring in the EU due to allowing all refugees in without proper vetting.

Illegal immigrants aren't a race.

So, can you please provide some quotes that Trump said that back your claims?

So, can you please provide evidence that Rosie O'Donnell is a pig to back your and his claim?

figure of speech?

link   
dp
edit on 26-1-2017 by JD163 because: (no reason given)

link   
dp

link   
dp

link   
dp

link   
dp

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
They are protesting someone who's going to take a lot of money away from millions of people to give it to a few spoiled business people that already have more than they need. They are protesting the end of the American ideals of equality and freedom which are going to be replaced by a fascist, feudalistic society. They may even be protesting for our planet, which is going to be ravaged by hordes of amoral business people.

Lol!! Did you love the banks and car manufacturers bailouts? What was that? Was it exactly what you are saying here? Taking money from the mass to give it to a handful of 'friends' ?

Yeah i tought so..

Peace out

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The propaganda of the media is aimed more at conservatives than liberals if you ask me. They keep pushing conservative's buttons and triggering them (see I can use buzzwords too) in the hope that they will hate liberals and thus divide our nation even more than it already is.

The media's propaganda is definitely working, just not in the way you believe it is.

I think it's aimed at dividing both. I lean left, but definitely recognize that the media right now is contributing to the post-election hysteria.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: underwerks

Trump: "Look at who Hillary has surrounded herself with! Goldman Sachs! She can't be trusted!"

Trump supporters: *CHEERS*

*goes on to appoint Goldman Sachs executives into his cabinet*

Trump supporters: *CHEERS*

Makes total sense doesn't it? Lol.

Haha, seriously on that one!

Trump: "Let's drain the swamp of corrupt politicians. I'm working for all Americans!"

Supporters: CHEERSSSSSSSS

Trump: *installs all pro-rich oligarchs to positions of power, from energy execs to billionaires for education.

Supporters: CHEEERS

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes, and that is a fair point that Obama also helped the corporations and oligarchs. But what kind of fools thought Trump would be different? I mean, come on people, wake the eff up!
edit on 2-2-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join