It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I hear some protesters spit on and abused some gold star families yesterday too. More evidence of the liberal mindset.

So desperate

:-)

But actually kinda funny - are you getting your sense of humor back UK?
edit on 1/21/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I hear some protesters spit on and abused some gold star families yesterday too. More evidence of the liberal mindset.

Well thank god lord Jesus that Trump promised you all violence is going to end.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

So desperate

Still too busy laughing at liberals melting down.
Particularly the liberal spokesperson Madonna. At least she kept her clothes on today. Thank heavens for small mercies.

Have to say though... Nothing funny about liberals spitting on and abusing gold star families.
edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

So desperate

Still too busy laughing at liberals melting down.
Particularly the liberal spokesperson Madonna. At least she kept her clothes on today. Thank heavens for small mercies.

Have to say though... Nothing funny about liberals spitting on and abusing gold star families.

She was leaving that to the First Lady. Man. Have you seen those pics?

She did drop the f bomb a couple times on fake news though. Such a potty mouth. Probably got Trump hard.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Madonna is a moron..I shook my . when I saw her go up on stage.

I am very happy to see what is going on today, 2.5 million people estimated protesting across the country and so far in a very peaceful and upbeat manner. Agree with their stance or not. But im sure the footage of the 500 or so politically unaffiliated anarchists that caused almost all, if not all problems yesterday will continue to be used over and over to demonize the entire thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
Madonna is a moron..I shook my . when I saw her go up on stage.

I am very happy to see what is going on today, 2.5 million people estimated protesting across the country and so far in a very peaceful and upbeat manner. Agree with their stance or not. But im sure the footage of the 500 or so politically unaffiliated anarchists that caused almost all, if not all problems yesterday will continue to be used over and over to demonize the entire thing.

I think the march was excellent in that it was peaceful. It was only let down by some truly awful politicians and celebrities pretending to be interested in anything more than votes or publicity.
edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

A show of solidarity. It's a shame the age of public relations is over, and that sort of moral posturing isn't going to work anymore. Solidarity over what? Hatred.

It's not going to work? No, not on Trump. Not on you either. Nobody is that stupid - except maybe those who look at all this and for some reason have to turn it into something bigger or more lame than it is

The real shame is that you think it's a stunt. A trip to see the Wizard for you - would do you some real good :-)

We did protest - but threaten? Sanction? Censor? What is it with you that you feel so threatened by all this?

You loves you some Trump - we get that. This was so tame. Peaceful protest. A beautiful thing to see

How is it possible to think only in general terms? ...You'll have to teach me sometime.

You don't need anyone to tutor you Les - you're the master
edit on 1/21/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oh. Trump won't stay in the White House because the government won't house a sex offender.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

Is that why you're protesting? Because in your own mind he's a sex offender. Never convicted, never charged. Weird. Hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Proof they're not politically affiliated?
edit on 21-1-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

The anarchy flags and other things with the big A on them, the fact they said they hate Hillary as well as the entire government.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

Is that why you're protesting? Because in your own mind he's a sex offender. Never convicted, never charged. Weird. Hmmmmmm

He likes grabbing pussy so I just assumed.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
so, has anyone figured out yet what those gals in Washington are protesting for or against? or is it just one of those general " I am women hear me roar" protests that they like to do every now and again just to get out of the house?
edit on 21-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It is that, but the issue has been overrun by the 'can we use this to stir up troube' team.
And they are busy 24/7 unlike us un paid researchers....
I don't live in the US but i follow them closely, what happens there inevitably happens in Europe sooner or later...
-BYE-

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It looks like they are protesting against Whiteness. It seems they seek to de-legitimize being white. They violently oppose having a perceived symbol of strong white authority.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It's amusing to read a mob of ignorant maniacs speculating wildly about the intentions of educated, well-meaning people who are showing solidarity and commitment to their values. You of course ascribe to them attributes that would justify the violence you desire, painting in their thoughts and intentions like an angry and foolish child might a coloring book, armed only with a couple of crayons and a bad attitude.

But in the spirit of the Art of War, I'm sort of pleased that you're all so desperately wrong. The global Women's March occurring today is overwhelmingly populated by intelligent, motivated, and caring people who are peacefully making their numbers known as a constituency of their populations. While you are getting excited and inventing attributions in your tireless efforts to turn ATS into a perpetual happy-hour lounge attached to Stormfront, they are standing in the wind and rain, peacefully letting it be known that the world is watching. You lost to them in World War II, you lost to them in the Civil Rights movement, and you'll lose to them again. They're organizing while you're patting each other on the backs with your ignorant and hateful rhetoric. Keep it up, guys.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well, you do know what they say about assuming.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Well, you do know what they say about assuming.

Something about you're an ass not me?
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

No, that would be the other way 'round.

Believe me, or not.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Hang on, this is how the Saudis treat their women, our allies. It wont take long for women to go back to this. So I would be thank full and aim the rhetoric where its required.www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join