It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump Supporters don't care who is in office. They would vote for Manson or Ted Bundy as long as that person told them exactly what they wanted to hear. A persons character does not matter.

Expect years of protest. Dont act like shocked children.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero So, I guess that's SUPPOSED to be...an intelligent response? Interesting. So, I guess, according to your, um logic(?), trump supporters would probably support those who don't mind gang violence, massive unchecked illegal immigration, the exportation of millions of well-paying jobs and so much as well right? Oh wait! That's EXACTLY what the previous administration was SUPPOSEDLY going to fix but nah, not really. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if trump's rhetoric is as empty and as pathetic as the last administrations' was. Time will tell but it would seem sensible to at least TRY and avoid avidly endorsing hypocrisy wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: reaganero

Trump Supporters don't care who is in office. They would vote for Manson or Ted Bundy as long as that person told them exactly what they wanted to hear. A persons character does not matter.

Believe me.

That doesn't seem to be the case. Character is one thing, results is another. Results are more important because they affect far more than your feelings.
edit on 21-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

You are a CHILD, AS is that PATHETIC opinion.
vets voted Trump for a REASON and the LEFT (YOU) were ALSO ambushed for a reason,Your dysfunctional cultures have almost destroyed the American culture .
WELL the CULTURE fought back and WE ARE REALLY PISSED OFF that Obama tried Cloward and PIVEN tactics so it's SCORTCHED EARTH on Progs now,kid. .MAYBE see your asses in 2030 if you can actually establish credibility to us
edit on 21-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Without reading all the posts, i have to agree.

I know he is somewhat of a racist sexist bigot, he's not exactly refined.
But give him a chance.

He is a good buisnessman, and i think if he tries to run the US as a buisness, and not through political ideals, he may be good for America. Wether that spells good for the rest of the world remains to be seen.

But protests? Come on. We never saw protests during the earlier elections, despite a very iffy vote for George W, and no-one protested him, not even when the towers came down, not even when we found NO WMD's in Iraq. Despite al that, he remained the prez.

No, i think that the NWO peeps are scared, Trump is a wild-card, he is completely unpredictable.
Yes he can make a deal with Putin; someone has to, and no he won't write off Europe so easily, EU means TRADE, it means JOBS and ECONOMY, something the US really needs right now.

It's the same deal as Brexit; everyone makes such a fuss about it, and apart from the English saying "we want to govern ourselves" it's buisness as usual. The Pound took a dip for a while, but now it's back again.

A lot of these banksters lost billions when Trump won, 'against all odds' according to the MSMBS.

One thing to watch is his standpoint on guns, i reckon he may do a 180 on that.
You remember the last prez to have an argument with the Coke Import Agency, that wuz Kennedy.
Look what happened to him.
edit on 21-1-2017 by playswithmachines because: Duff keyboard

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

...actual oppression because you define it differently than people who have to experience it every day.

Can you please link to an article that outlines an example of someone who experiences oppression every day, and what laws are in place that make that oppression institutional or otherwise codified/legalized?

Because I don't know of any oppressive laws whatsoever, but there ARE laws in place that force companies that win government contracts to allot 10 percent of the value of the contract to women/minority owned enterprises.

I also know that black people get points added to their MCAT scores to 'level the field?'

I am aware that affirmative action still exists, and that also have universities on the East Coast that give black folk segregated living quarters, and have professors that tweet that all they want for Christmas is white genocide.

So tell me all about everyday oppression. Puh-lease!

edit on 21-1-2017 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Believe me.

That doesn't seem to be the case. Character is one thing, results is another. Results are more important because they affect far more than your feelings.

Sorry. Character out weighs results. Tell Jesus Christ that you voted for Trumps promises because that's more important. I'm sure he'll be with you on that.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: underwerks

...actual oppression because you define it differently than people who have to experience it every day.

Can you please link to an article that outlines an example of someone who experiences oppression every day, and what laws are in place that make that oppression institutional or otherwise codified/legalized?

Because I don't know of any oppressive laws whatsoever, but there ARE laws in place that force companies that win government contracts to allot 10 percent of the value of the contract to women/minority owned enterprises.

I also know that black people get points added to their MCAT scores to 'level the field?'

I am aware that affirmative action still exists, and that also have universities on the East Coast that give black folk segregated living quarters, and have professors that tweet that all they want for Christmas is white genocide.

So tell me all about everyday oppression. Puh-lease!

Did you know racism is a form of fear. Being afraid and scared. Like a little child.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh. And the protests today have been huge.
I would even call them big league.

World wide.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Believe me.

Sorry. Character out weighs results. Tell Jesus Christ that you voted for Trumps promises because that's more important. I'm sure he'll be with you on that.

Believe me.

By which you mean your feelings out weigh the results. Any robot can do character.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You are a CHILD, AS is that PATHETIC opinion.
vets voted Trump for a REASON and the LEFT (YOU) were ALSO ambushed for a reason,Your dysfunctional cultures have almost destroyed the American culture .
WELL the CULTURE fought back and WE ARE REALLY PISSED OFF that Obama tried Cloward and PIVEN tactics so it's SCORTCHED EARTH on Progs now,kid. .MAYBE see your asses in 2030 if you can actually establish credibility to us

So sensitive. Must have hit one of your hidden snowflake nerves. It's ok to come out of that closet. Don't hide that flake under a bush. Let your light shine.

Nice try though.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Believe me.

Believe me.

By which you mean your feelings out weigh the results. Any robot can do character.

Appears it's something you can't judge. Or just choose to ignore. And no. We aren't living in a Bladerunner world yet so robots won't work.

But when they do have robots with character, I'm sure trump will buy the disturbed teen pissing on a bed version.

Class act. Let him babysit you're daughter if character doesn't matter. I'm sure the results will be huge.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It's kind of ridiculous to pretend liberals are the only people who ever get offended by anything. Being offended is a natural human response, and the right is just as guilty as the left of snowflake behavior.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

YEP like a PSYCHOTICALLY capable little KID who's got brains in all BUT MATH.
Guilty as charged

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

NOW GUESS how I GOT this way...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I agree, but the sad truth is that the majority of voters, right and left, have weak critical thinking skills. They need simplistic arguments, soundbites, and catchphrases to latch on to.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Math can be taught. You'll get there. I think that trump is big on education funding so you should be f...oh wait.

Well. You'll be fine.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I have a brain thing no one can figure out been in and OUT of all things mental for it,56 years and I couldn't do work above division. IT'S helped me become MORE pissed off than anything.
I GOT all the blame.
So no I can't .
Computer programs seem to run parallel in that fashion like digramming sentance I just COULDN'T get it and at 115 IQ I'm NOT stupid ..I have my paintings and art I will never market...thanks antisocial PTSD.
Solitude works.

AND weed.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They are protesting their own demons more than reality. They are protesting a lot of things they made up about Trump, and decades worth of leftist leaders telling them how oppressed they are. Even when they arent. Sure things arent perfect. There is no utopia. But its not near as bad as they pretend.

Also they want more "free" stuff. Which means stuff working america pays for.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I hear some protesters spit on and abused some gold star families yesterday too. More evidence of the liberal mindset.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join