It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

YOU don't decide what it is , I do and I say it's vocal EMPHASIS...pussy.
I am HERE alone I need no others
All alone are you,,,. Ahaaa, lonely huh? That must be why you are so busy arguing with someone you call a pussy.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am a solidude guy with a wife who is close,I have my GUNS to love me..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Buzzkill!

Now that you mention it though, I seem to vaguely recall something like that myself...

She would have said it, had she thought of it...so there. That'll teach ya to kill my buzz!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'd go with that!

It's what I'm doing. Fits right in with the political narrative going on, too. Denial.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: whatcomesnext130
Protesting because they didn't get their way. It's the whiners way I guess, lol.

Exactly what republicans did. But you choose to forget that don't you.

The democratic right to free speech only suits you on your own terms. Hypocrite.

Can you do me a favor and post video of the massive riots, property destruction, and beating of people based on their color or who they voted for that the republicans did when Obama got elected?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Oops.
edit on 1/20/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This picture says it all. He was sucker punched by a "protestor" shortly afterwards for putting out a fire started by arsonists.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

"WHAT NOW IDIOTS?"

LOVE the picture, bub... Let's make THAT MAN famous.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This picture says it all. He was sucker punched by a "protestor" shortly afterwards for putting out a fire started by arsonists.

Just so happened to have a fire extinguisher to hand. 'Fake news' as Professor Smallhands would say.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Wait a second.....

These “communities” (a tedious word used to disguise the inherent tribalism and groupthink beneath a veneer of solidarity and brotherly love) are compelled to protest the egregious crime of rhetoric.

Misanthrope, you are obviously intelligent and articulate. Are you really going to accuse these folks of "egregious crimes of rhetoric" when your own OP is an obvious example of just that? Give me a break. You can say what you want without a thesaurus or dictionary to prove your obviously superior logic and intellect, and reach more of us by doing so. In short, you are writing to criticize people who are proselytizing in the very same way you are responding......

The hard truth is it really doesn't matter who was elected or what they supposedly stand for. It's not going to change a damn thing in anyone's life. There's a plan at work, always, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the patsy we call the "president." It's all rhetoric, from that standpoint, and most people with any intellect are well aware of that. Politics has long been a way of baiting and identifying people, and excluding or including them. That's all it really is. Every president by the time his term is over ends up with gray hair. And once they retire, they get at least $100,00 a year pension and a security detail for their protection for life. And what did they do to deserve all that? They took the blame. That's all it amounts to. They don't really make the decisions, direct the policy or the country, or make any difference. Most people don't want to face that because it defies everying we are invested in about "demoncracy" and "America. The sad, cynical truth is, that's all crap.
We are a representative republic, and your vote counts for very little, if anything, just like the "president" we elect. None of it matters. It's a simple con job to keep people invested in a lie, that what they think and stand for, work for, sacrifice for, matters somehow. And the truth is, it really doesn't. No one really represents our point of view unless we have a whole lot of money, which buys influence. That is the simple reality of capitalism. I could go on further with that, in terms of hedonism and instant gratification and the separation of humanity via technology to seduce us to vacate our humanity, but I wouldn't want to drift your thread.

Just my humble thoughts about rhetoric and big words. Much love to you.
tetra
edit on 21-1-2017 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

(post by asiaceme010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Wrong. They're called the silent majority for a reason. Nothing like you looney toons liberals.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
All I know is that the sun is shining, birds are chirping and it is around 48 degrees F. The world didn't explode last night and I am enjoying the morning by drinking coffee.

Seems to me that some were worked up over nothing as usual.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

We all know that these people are protesting people they do not like.

Well - thanks for stating the obvious. Your complaints here at ATS are not much different - and don't regularly show much balance. If you want to call out people for playing at identity politics you might want to listen to what you just said:

But We all know and have known for some time that those of your ideological compartment do not protest injustice, tyranny, oppression, but those who have different beliefs. We all know that these people are protesting people they do not like. We all knew that these people are bigots, but it's refreshing to hear it admitted.

Seems to me that its nothing but human nature - and you're nothing but human

On topic though - what the hell are we protesting?

It's a show of solidarity

It's to show we stand opposed to this new administration. You no doubt would never speak out against things you don't agree with and would be completely submissive and compliant when faced with something that truly disturbs you

We all know you think Trump is magnificent

That makes all people opposed to Trump bigots in your book? Fair enough. Just so we're clear where you stand

edit on 1/21/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well other countries are protesting as well. WTF? Mind your own business. They don't live here and they mad lol. Seen it all now.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Op asked for reasons. So far I've seen one. Rhetoric. After that nothing but typical bashing. At least the left will always have that to fall on.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkinnySteve
Well other countries are protesting as well. WTF? Mind your own business. They don't live here and they mad lol. Seen it all now.

Google 'geopolitics definition' and educate yourself a little so you sound less ignorant.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What the hell are you protesting again?

I am protesting every freakin thing (as everyday for the past 50+ years)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

“Color Revolution” against Donald Trump

Let's call it the revolution "yellow in the front and brown at the back".
After all, it's meant for people who are pi##ed about Trump's election and butthurt that he is now in the White House.

edit on 21-1-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

A show of solidarity. It's a shame the age of public relations is over, and that sort of moral posturing isn't going to work anymore. Solidarity over what? Hatred.

When people protest, threaten, sanction and attempt to censor someone who said something, who spoke their mind, who espouses their ideas, who has different beliefs, yes, that is bigotry.

"All people opposed to Trump"? How is it possible to think only in general terms? No wonder that when Trump calls Rosie a dog it is equated to be an attack on women in general. You'll have to teach me sometime.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join