It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Justoneman
Yeah, state militias were there but got their butts kicked for most of the war. The regular army was more effective.

The militia, occasionally competent, was never dependable, and in the nationalistic period that followed the war when the exploits of the Regulars were justly celebrated, an ardent young Secretary of War, John Calhoun, would be able to convince Congress and the nation that the first line of defense should be a standing army.

www.globalsecurity.org...

That group from Appalachia didn't have too many disasters like the Regulars did in DC. Due to a very low supply of lead for bullets, the Appalachia Militia were better than any group of fighters known to man at that time. This due to the fact that one bullet had better kill the food you are going to eat. If you missed, you ran out of bullets for your next meal. Hunger and fighting hostile natives in their routine lives made them a lean mean fighting machine. Not only could they shoot a nail from 100 yards, they were skilled in hand to hand combat and well schooled in gunpowder uses.

ETA

Yes, the militia as a whole was a fail but not much else was available in the wilderness and those 'westerners' were a different case.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

In short, a question to "The Resistance": What the hell are you protesting again?

Thank you for reading,

LesMis

That a man who can't even control his own hairline is in control of the worlds biggest superpower.

Seriously though, the guy is an odious # stain on humanity, why anyone would vote for him, let alone consider him leadership material would be comedic gold if it wasn't for the fact the US has killed millions in order to 'liberate people' and claiming democracy is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You Trump nuts are in for a beautiful thing. You will never understand. You will just remain in fear fuled by hate.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

That a man who can't even control his own hairline is in control of the worlds biggest superpower.

Seriously though, the guy is an odious # stain on humanity, why anyone would vote for him, let alone consider him leadership material would be comedic gold if it wasn't for the fact the US has killed millions in order to 'liberate people' and claiming democracy is a good thing.

Check your own hairline at 70 years old and let me know how its going. Nearly a half-century of leadership experience, in addition to the tens of thousands of employees he has had, far exceeds the leadership experience of everyone before him.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Pretty insignificant show by protesters. The only noise they made is when a handful of them rioted and got tear gassed for their troubles.

An even more insignificant show by supporters. Yawn.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

It seems like a lot of people are forgetting this is a conspiracy website.
CLINTON WAS THE ESTABLISHMENT PICK

SHE LOST

Which means from now on in you are defending the Official Story, and I am speaking truth to power. Enjoy being called an administration shill.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Protesting because they didn't get their way. It's the whiners way I guess, lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: VinylTyrant

It seems like a lot of people are forgetting this is a conspiracy website.
CLINTON WAS THE ESTABLISHMENT PICK

SHE LOST

Which means from now on in you are defending the Official Story, and I am speaking truth to power. Enjoy being called an administration shill.

Call me shill

AMERICA first

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

I do. I believe...

Let's all sing along, so that we can get along...

Or not.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatcomesnext130
Protesting because they didn't get their way. It's the whiners way I guess, lol.

Exactly what republicans did. But you choose to forget that don't you.

The democratic right to free speech only suits you on your own terms. Hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Did he actually specify? He said whiners as a generality. But you choose to believe what suits your own terms don't you?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: InTheLight

What else could it be from?

Mob violence.

Would you be angry if 3/4 of your daily income was spent on a buying a day's worth of bread?

Let them eat cake.

Seriously? Did I just say that?!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The DNC is corrupt and rotten as was shared. It cheated to win, luckily failed. MSM was over it's head in that HRC would win. Many learned the hard way.

The Democratic Party has proven they are incapable of stopping Trump. It is time to build a new party for the 99% based on the united power of all exploited and oppressed people, on movements for social and economic justice, on the belief that we CAN do better than this corrupt and rotten system!

Source
Both the DNC and the GOP have gotten what they deserved. What do I mean by that with the establishment GOP, they don't exactly like Trump all that much, now they have to deal with it because of their jokes that were competition against him. Now they have an apparent anti establishment leader that should change the failing party.

What's next? No, more least of the worst overall, build new parties that don't rely on the Two Party system.
edit on 20-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

You're still playing stupid I see. You know exactly what they are protesting, they are protesting Trump because they believe he is a terrible human being and they don't want a terrible human being running their country. They look at his past and see what a terrible human being he is and are opposed to what kind of person he is.

You can call me stupid until the cows come home yet it is you that STILL can't answer a simple question....
What is it that the protesters want to see happen? What is the action they want to take place?

If they are protesting because we think he's not nice that's fine except there should be no expectation of a result for their efforts.

I'm glad that essentially, even if you won't acknowledge it, you agree with me that they are protesting for the sake of protesting and just to b-tch and moan. There is no specific action they are seeking. There is no proposal they are offering. They are just protesting.

They (the leftists, the protestors) want to see Trump dead. They want to see Trump gone. Removed. Killed.

Hate to be that guy, but no one else will say it.

They also want to see the death of America...and absorption into a world with no whiteness present...even the white kids froth at the mouth for it.

They believe all problems will be solved if we crush ourselves and are literally the most unbalanced group i have ever witnessed.

This is likely why Jesus rather hang out with addicts and hookers...liberal arts fools were everywhere then too....having there strings pulled by the ones they claim are going to make the world a happy place full of equality for some.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I do believe you did.

(((checks)))

By golly, it appears you did. Shame on you... though my magic 8-ball says that Marie Antoinette approves...so there is that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I do believe you did.

(((checks)))

By golly, it appears you did. Shame on you... though my magic 8-ball says that Marie Antoinette approves...so there is that.

I hate to squash a myth, but there is no evidence Antoinette ever said those famous words. I think it was JJ Rousseau.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I do believe you did.

(((checks)))

I hate to squash a myth, but there is no evidence Antoinette ever said those famous words. I think it was JJ Rousseau.

Sad face smiley.

But she COULD have said that, right?

After all, she was like 14 or something?

Out of the mouths of babes.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
They are protesting someone who's going to take a lot of money away from millions of people to give it to a few spoiled business people that already have more than they need. They are protesting the end of the American ideals of equality and freedom which are going to be replaced by a fascist, feudalistic society. They may even be protesting for our planet, which is going to be ravaged by hordes of amoral business people.

They didn't notice that Obama had already accomplished all of this ???

The realities some are in is so surreal i can see Revelations coming this year...the scary Apocalypse...the age of REVEALING...they will scream more at the truth but the waves will drown them out in about 3 seconds.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

PERHAPS ANSWERING A QUESTION?
do YOU agree with the protesters or are you still going to play dumbass?

So you are going to continue to yell at me huh? Just who do you think you are demanding an answer that suits your definition of 'correct'. I take it that for some reason or another you must fancy yourself part of Trumps new Inquisition Team.
If that is the case, you can make one up, attribute it to me and then mail it off to his Hit List Team.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

YOU don't decide what it is , I do and I say it's vocal EMPHASIS...pussy.
I am HERE alone I need no others
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join