It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JD163

Now you are just trolling...angry much?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Now you are just trolling...angry much?

Nope, no reason to be angry, just freaking amused at the level of mental gymnastics on display

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

There are no mental gymnastics just a discussion on mob violence and if anger is enough. It obviously is with some American people if they feel their freedoms are threatened, but with the Parisiennes that stormed the Bastille it was more tyranny and survival. Do you get the gist now?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

then there is survival.

I wonder who is in survival mode since Trump took 270 votes? Its not like he has been in the position to actually do anything. This all keeps going back a group of women being pissed off that they didn't get their first female President. I feel like it was going to be a running string of events for the Liberals..First black President, First female President, First latino President, First American Indian President..and so on...they would have 30 plus years to use up on all their firsts...lol

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

There are no mental gymnastics just a discussion on mob violence and if anger is enough. It obviously is with some American people if they feel their freedoms are threatened, but with the Parisiennes that stormed the Bastille it was more tyranny and survival. Do you get the gist now?

It is said the magic number is when daily intake of calories drop below 800 that people finally each the point of revolt.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

'What the hell are you protesting again?'

Could it be bad grammar and the IQ level of the average Trump supporter?

That would be a reason. If only that was the case.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

then there is survival.

I feel like it was going to be a running string of events for the Liberals..First black President, First female President, First latino President, First American Indian President..and so on...

Yes...and the right-wing just had to get in on the action with the first retarded president.

And for the right-wing snowflakes..I discriminate between being developmentally challenged and full on retard like Trump (one is willfull)..A developmentally challenged POTUS would do a better job.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

Care to compare IQ levels to Obama supporters? And miss why are you voting for Obama..."Obama going to buy me a house!"

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There's no doubt that if the election had gone the other way, tens of thousands of Trump supporters would be doing exactly the same thing - but they'd probably be armed.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
A developmentally challenged POTUS would do a better job.

So if he does a better job than Obama what does that say about Obama? I just love all this talk about how bad he is without being in office one day. The difference here is you and many others WANT him to fail, where we wanted Obama to succeed though a few years in told us otherwise. Maybe you should sit back and wait and see where this all plays out.

edit on 20-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There's no doubt that if the election had gone the other way, tens of thousands of Trump supporters would be doing exactly the same thing - but they'd probably be armed.

That is bull.... Didn't happen with Clinton or Obama did it? But it did with Bush and now Trump....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

A developmentally challenged POTUS would do a better job.

So if he does a better job than Obama what does that say about Obama?

LORD...I hope you are right..but I have a better chance at playing the lottery.
There is not a measure I have examined where he isn't a complete cluster-eff so far..I might give him Matiss, but that's it.

Take a snap shot of any and every economic indicator that might be relevant to his promises...and watch where they go from here.

Even his crime talk..Crime levels are the lowest in 50 years...

He can't cook the books enough to give himself a win...

Which means he is thinking distraction..buckle up for terrorist attack or war. That buys him all the policy he advocates for.

No kidding..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

There is not a measure I have examined

Why do you think that? Obama on the other hand had what going for him as measurement, Community organizer? Trump is a Business man not a politician, so he will have gaffes. When we look at Hillary's "measures" she has failed at every turn, been involved in decades of corruption level events, but she is a professional politician who can walk though a mud fight clean.

edit on 20-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

There isn't a single doubt that, in an alternate reality that you fabricated in your mind, Trump supporters would be doing the exact same thing? Consider me convinced.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

There is not a measure I have examined

Why do you think that?

Which economic indicator do you expect Trump to improve?

Please feel free to be specific or obscure...IMPROVE being the operative word.

Manufacturing jobs?
edit on 20-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: eluryh22

B-thing and moaning, yes.

Protests of this nature? No.

And before you say it, the Tea Party people were specifically against the affordable healthcare act.

No. The first nationwide Tea Party protests took place a tad over a month after Obama was inaugurated on February 27, 2009. The first proposals for the PPACA didn't appear until the middle of the summer of 2009. The PPACA wasn't enacted until March of 2010.

While the powers that be want you to be right about this cause they tried to take over as it officially became an entity. but the initial situation was about the Bush Admin going nuts. That 2004 election.

Here is a web page I found in 30 seconds from a google search of "Tea Party Rallies 2004".

www.google.com...

This set of pics which merely includes early years. But I am pointing out there mixed in with the rally pic's are the rally pic's of the time when we had Bush and his oil fiasco. From the VERY beginning it was Bush. Later the reason for their disgust was the AFCA ,cough cough. Sure seems now a bit prophetic to it's chance of success.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

Care to compare IQ levels to Obama supporters? And miss why are you voting for Obama..."Obama going to buy me a house!"

Like I said, bad grammar...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: zosimov

Hmmm...

Perhaps the thing that unites them, is that there ought not be a single thing you cannot change with peaceful protest. But as shown, repeatedly throughout recent history, you cannot stop war, you cannot stop the spread of corporatism, you cannot stop government from bailing out banks, and you cannot stop government from holding political prisoners, despite the very act being illegal, you cannot prevent the destruction of the natural world and you cannot prevent the rise of the extreme right by peaceful protest either.

You know, its funny... I was sure that the people of the US had a second amendment in their constitution for a reason, but I am damned if I ever heard of an instance where anyone ever used it for what it was designed for.

Well, we got to utilize the 2nd one real good in the war of 1812 when the Brits tried and died, one more time. It prompted us to get a real Navy and look at em now!

"We fired our guns but the British kept a coming
So we fired once more and they began a runnin'
on down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico
They ran through the briars and they ran through the bushes
They ran through the places where the rabbits wouldn't go
They ran so fast that the hounds couldn't catch em
on down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico"

Those were citizen warrior and your best bet is to understand they do exist and are standing down for a reason and will rally for a real one.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Yeah, state militias were there but got their butts kicked for most of the war. The regular army was more effective.

The militia, occasionally competent, was never dependable, and in the nationalistic period that followed the war when the exploits of the Regulars were justly celebrated, an ardent young Secretary of War, John Calhoun, would be able to convince Congress and the nation that the first line of defense should be a standing army.

www.globalsecurity.org...

edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Pretty insignificant show by protesters. The only noise they made is when a handful of them rioted and got tear gassed for their troubles.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join