It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

His cabinet is a problem...I count 31 white males, 1 black male, and 6 women...and no latinos. A blatent lack of equal (or no) representation from certain sectors.
so f'ing what???? I'm Puerto Rican and Italian, none of those up there that I know of.
Yet and still, instead of racist remarks:

MAGA

do you know what that is???

Of course you don't.

Enlighten us. And it does make a difference to large groups of people. They won't be ignored.
we are in the middle of a movement here, get on or get lost. We have had just about enough of the last 30 years of disaster. The people finally came around. There is no stopping it now.
If Trump fails, we all fail.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

That's what it means

A top economist from your country stated that upfront spending without replacing that spent money will cause a crash, because when things start spiralling downwards, people get into the herd mentality and will stop spending thereby causing a crash.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

His cabinet is a problem...I count 31 white males, 1 black male, and 6 women...and no latinos. A blatent lack of equal (or no) representation from certain sectors.
so f'ing what???? I'm Puerto Rican and Italian, none of those up there that I know of.

MAGA

Of course you don't.

Enlighten us. And it does make a difference to large groups of people. They won't be ignored.
we are in the middle of a movement here

Said Trump whilst sitting on his gold-plated toilet.

His Nominees are either glaringly incompetent or glaringly corrupt..and the President Elect is glaringly both!.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Indigo5
Trump team wanted tanks, missile launchers in parade. Military says NO

thehill.com...

Cuz it just looks so cool when North Korea does it!

An unnamed source told HuffPo.... now all the other fake news orgs run it and point to HuffPo as the source. This is the definition of the fake news machine.

TRUMP Yesterday

“And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military."

"That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue.
That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades.
I mean, we’re going to be showing our military," he continued.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Do YOU always respond incorrectly ?
WHY ARE YOU PROTESTING ,YOU.
THAT is what we discuss.

Why do I respond incorrectly? And just what do you suppose would be a correct response.
As I have already pointed out to you, and let me emphasis this as you just did, in capitals,,I AM NOT PROTESTING.
That is unless you consider anyone who offers an different thought then your own a protester.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

MAGA

Of course you don't.

we are in the middle of a movement here

Said Trump whilst sitting on his gold-plated toilet.

His Nominees are either glaringly incompetent or glaringly corrupt..and the President Elect is glaringly both!.
no, no actually he's saying it right now from the capital of the United States. If you turn on a tv right now you may even catch some of it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Trump team wanted tanks, missile launchers in parade. Military says NO

thehill.com...

Cuz it just looks so cool when North Korea does it!

An unnamed source told HuffPo.... now all the other fake news orgs run it and point to HuffPo as the source. This is the definition of the fake news machine.

TRUMP Yesterday

“And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military."

"That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue.
That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades.
I mean, we’re going to be showing our military," he continued.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Show of strength. AMERICA is a doormat no longer

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

MAGA

Of course you don't.

we are in the middle of a movement here, get on or get lost. We have had just about enough of the last 30 years of disaster. The people finally came around. There is no stopping it now.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

That's what it means

A top economist from your country stated that upfront spending without replacing that spent money will cause a crash, because when things start spiralling downwards, people get into the herd mentality and will stop spending thereby causing a crash.
maybe you haven't been following but people already stopped spending. The markets don't show you the economy is in the toilet because there's no extra money in people's pockets, for the most part. Top it off with the massive amounts of money shipped out of the country and theres your downward spiral.
"Top economist", yeah they always nail it.
Pfff
edit on 20-1-2017 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

MAGA

Of course you don't.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

That's what it means

maybe you haven't been following but people already stopped spending. The markets don't show you the economy is in the toilet because there's no extra money in people's pockets, for the most part. Top it off with the massive amounts of money shipped out of the country and theres your downward spiral.
Pfff

Let's wait and watch.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Les, I love you man. Incredibly well wrtten critique.
Limousine liberals

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I was just talking to the Jabberwokk about the smingalijig and he agrees with me. Allow me to offer some constructive criticism; throw away the thesaurus and write what you think. There is no need to be overt with synonyms or antonyms, just type what you feel or think and don't force it.

But I digress; Trump is a clown and I'm confounded that he will be the next POTUS, but that's my opinion.

Here's some constructive criticism: refuse to project your own qualities and ways of thinking on others. Not everyone thinks nor feels the same as you do. This is what I mean by the term "solipsist", which I understand isn't a common word, but is no less an accurate description of your type of thinking. I didn't use a thesaurus for the OP, which wasn't written for your benefit. I just like using a variety of words, and its for my enjoyment.

Take Indigo for example. Because he (and I will assume you) require a thesaurus and dictionary when reading another's writing, it is a product of the solipsist's imagination to assume that the writer was doing the same thing. Indigo himself cannot come up with his own thoughts, but requires others sources, namely other writers and journalists, to do his thinking for him, especially when they align with a conclusion he has already stolen from them. If he could come up with his own arguments, his own observations, he wouldn't need to consistently pad his posts with the writing of others.

If that's your opinion, it's probably a good thing I don't hold it in high regard. If you gave an argument, on the other hand, we would have something to talk about besides your feelings.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided.

@realDonaldTrump 8:29 - 6 Nov 2012

Right after Obama won the election.

hysterical!

also these,

Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.
@realDonaldTrump 11:30 PM - 6 Nov 2012

This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!
@realDonaldTrump 11:33 PM - 6 Nov 2012

Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before.
@realDonaldTrump 11:39 PM - 6 Nov 2012

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
@realDonaldTrump 11:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012

Bump...

So is there some impeachment clock website that just started ticking?

Did find this:
As Donald Trump Becomes President, Bookies Bet Big on Impeachment
www.motherjones.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Their skin-color and gender is not an issue worth discussing. Races and genders are not homogenous masses with identical needs and wants.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I was just talking to the Jabberwokk about the smingalijig and he agrees with me. Allow me to offer some constructive criticism; throw away the thesaurus and write what you think. There is no need to be overt with synonyms or antonyms, just type what you feel or think and don't force it.

But I digress; Trump is a clown and I'm confounded that he will be the next POTUS, but that's my opinion.

Indigo himself cannot come up with his own thoughts, but requires others sources, namely other writers and journalists,

Alas...you have outed me Les! I must now admit I prefer citation whilst discussing facts, while you prefer invention.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Alas...you have outed me Les! I must now admit I prefer citation whilst discussing facts, while you prefer invention.

It is apparent you have come to a conclusion first and then have sought the "facts" (another's writing) that confirm them, while dismissing the rest. But I must give you props for writing something without quoting someone else for once, even if it is just a sentence.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Their skin-color and gender is not an issue worth discussing. Races and genders are not homogenous masses with identical needs and wants.

The fact still remains that he promised to include everybody and he ignores certain sectors of the population in this respect.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The fact still remains that he promised to include everybody and he ignores certain sectors of the population in this respect.

For instance?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

For instance?

Lack of diversity as in no Latinos selected - 17.6% of the total population.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

MAGA

Of course you don't.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

That's what it means

Pfff

Let's wait and watch.
I'm with you there

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Lack of diversity as in no Latinos selected - 17.6% of the total population.

"Lack of diversity" doesn't mean he is ignoring entire demographics.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
double ...
edit on 20-1-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join