It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I've been waiting a long time to say this-enough with the pseudo intellectual posing.

Limousine liberals? inherent tribalism? identitarians? I'm sorry but big words and quotes doesn't equate to intelligence. And what the hell does this mean?

John Lewis is a tiff with the black community as a whole, and other piffle that only a dedicated solipsist could agree with, and agree he does.

I was just talking to the Jabberwokk about the smingalijig and he agrees with me. Allow me to offer some constructive criticism; throw away the thesaurus and write what you think. There is no need to be overt with synonyms or antonyms, just type what you feel or think and don't force it.

But I digress; Trump is a clown and I'm confounded that he will be the next POTUS, but that's my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Oh, I didn't realise that contributed towards the election

Rasmussen just released their report too... the majority view Trump favourably.
Lol, liberals can't even use their fake polls as a comfort blanket!
Hope you are enjoying the Inauguration.

edit on 20/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I've been waiting a long time to say this-enough with the pseudo intellectual posing.

To a group that feels as if they have been derided for their lack of intelligence..

Someone aping their BS with a thesaurus nearby, straining to paint ignorant ideas in sophisticated prose and posing as an intellectual receives accolades.

Les is the intellectual version of right wing media treating an African American attending a Trump rally as a celebrity.

See!..See!...we are not what you claim us to be!!

Plain ideas deserve plain language. And people making stupid arguments in sophisticated language are still making stupid arguments....And any person of intelligence recognizes the same whether they write for the WSJ or sweat for a living.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I thought right to protest was a staple of Democracy.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

To a group that feels as if they have been derided for their lack of intelligence..

Someone aping their BS with a thesaurus nearby, straining to paint ignorant ideas in sophisticated prose and posing as an intellectual receives accolades.

Les is the intellectual version of right wing media treating an African American attending a Trump rally as a celebrity.

See!..See!...we are not what you claim us to be!!

Plain ideas deserve plain language. And people making stupid arguments in sophisticated language are still making stupid arguments....And any person of intelligence recognizes the same whether they write for the WSJ or sweat for a living.

No need for more race baiting.
Just enjoy the day. It's a great day.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Rasmussen just released their report too... the majority view Trump favourably.
Lol, liberals can't even use their fake polls as a comfort blanket!

That chart reflects Rasmussen.

By Rasmussen's goofy methodology...Trump STILL is the most unpopular President Elect on record.

"LOL"
edit on 20-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy
Everybody is a special snowflake.....but in the blizzard of life it doesn't matter because you are just snow.....lol

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Only a liberal would quote polls just months after the polls were 100% wrong on the election. Will they never learn?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Trump team wanted tanks, missile launchers in parade. Military says NO

thehill.com...

Cuz it just looks so cool when North Korea does it!
edit on 20-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

thehill.com...

Cuz it just looks so cool when other dictators do it!

Still posting fake news I see.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
a reply to: VinylTyrant

It seems like a lot of people are forgetting this is a conspiracy website. CLINTON WAS THE ESTABLISHMENT PICK SHE LOST AND CRIED it would be the same here if Ron Paul was the nominee and actually won. Right now we feel like we actually won. We did not go along with the narrative and parroted ballot choice that was made for us on nightly news. Get used to it or find another board. Trump is the man right now. He is literally a walking conspiracy. Either for or against. But I will say, if Hollywood hates him that's good for me. I remember how they all fell in line and ostracized anyone condemning the war in Iraq and the Bush war movement. Trump, baby

A conspiracy to me would be a group of people mindlessly following a cult of personality, lashing out at anybody that disagreed with them while they themselves twist as much logic as possible to justify not questioning their leader. But what do I know
many forms of conspiracy. Usually take place behind closed doors. Cuts down on exposure and all the questions.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

His cabinet is a problem...I count 31 white males, 1 black male, and 6 women...and no latinos. A blatent lack of equal (or no) representation from certain sectors.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

thehill.com...

Cuz it just looks so cool when North Korea does it!

An unnamed source told HuffPo.... now all the other fake news orgs run it and point to HuffPo as the source. This is the definition of the fake news machine.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I cannot wait to show my wife this post.....it sums up my argument to her....very neatly. She is so pissed off today it's un-real. I ask her WHY? She just replies " Theirs frecking dark days ahead of us. You mark my words. I don't drink, but I'm thinking it's not to late to start.a reply to: Tardacus

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

His cabinet is a problem...I count 31 white males, 1 black male, and 6 women...and no latinos. A blatent lack of equal (or no) representation from certain sectors.
so f'ing what???? I'm Puerto Rican and Italian, none of those up there that I know of.
Yet and still, instead of racist remarks:

MAGA

do you know what that is???
Of course you don't.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

so f'ing what???? I'm Puerto Rican and Italian, none of those up there that I know of.

MAGA

Of course you don't.

Enlighten us. And it does make a difference to large groups of people. They won't be ignored.
edit on 20-1-2017 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

In the end I don't care what they protest, they have the right to expression and to public gathering. They just need to remember not to play in traffic, some of us have jobs. (Ohh and I wont stop)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant

MAGA

Of course you don't.

Enlighten us. And it does make a difference to large groups of people. They won't be ignored.
we are in the middle of a movement here, get on or get lost. We have had just about enough of the last 30 years of disaster. The people finally came around. There is no stopping it now.
If Trump fails, we all fail.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

That's what it means

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided.

@realDonaldTrump 8:29 - 6 Nov 2012

Right after Obama won the election.

hysterical!

also these,

Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.
@realDonaldTrump 11:30 PM - 6 Nov 2012

This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!
@realDonaldTrump 11:33 PM - 6 Nov 2012

Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before.
@realDonaldTrump 11:39 PM - 6 Nov 2012

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
@realDonaldTrump 11:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join