It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell are you protesting again?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

say the march isn’t a protest against the inauguration of Donald Trump; instead, its goal is to “unify and empower people who stand for women’s rights, human rights, immigrant rights, civil liberties, and social justice for all.”

So then it should be OK to have the protest the day after the inauguration

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

Can you point me to any of your posts in this thread that
1. exceeded a word count above 6 or 7? or
2. had substance or
3. Did not attack the writer
In all fairness just so I can see what your point may be?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

I have seen his photo...caused to to think there is still a positive future for society if such critical thinking skills could come from one so young. Charm is redundant if used in the same sentence as debonair.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

your words page 2

I am not saying Trump is like Hitler. I said the protesters think that, and that is one of the reasons they are protesting.

This is tiresome

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
they're protesting someone who they believe is dangerous for the country. You people are just as brainwashed. 90% of you can't even argue in defense of your Trump Daddy (I say this because most of his followers are overweight 40 year old men who damn near have full blown crushes on him.) without saying "snowflake" or making some weird reference to a participation trophy. I've never once met a person (including myself) who actually even WANTED a participation trophy. I threw all of them out within a month (and they only lasted that long because My mom wanted me to keep them)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

your words page 2

I am not saying Trump is like Hitler. I said the protesters think that, and that is one of the reasons they are protesting.

This is tiresome

OH, I see you finally get it.
later.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams

say this because most of his followers are overweight 40 year old men who damn near have full blown crushes on him.

That is so insightful /sarcasm

them out within a month (and they only lasted that long because My mom wanted me to keep them)

So your did your mom give you permission to post on ATS?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That was amazing. You should publish and/or copyright this. I applaud you and would like to thank you for what you wrote. God bless you.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Every single generation has had its protests... Every one.

The fact that someone is sitting on a website complaining about it is the epitome of snowflake - at least those out protesting are out in the real world, doing what they believe is right. Other peoples opinions of how right or wrong it is, or the depth of those that are out there is _meaningless_, zero, nada.

This new paradigm that "feelings" trump (no pun intended) facts and real experience is the slide of our civilization - we've peaked folks, enjoy the ride down. It means absolutely zero to bitch and complain on a website about it - you are not solving any problems, just bellyaching and crying about it.

Yammering on and using overused derogatory buzzwords to describe them (or anybody else) is less than lazy, it just shows your lack of credibility and ability to think independently, sheep mentality - they all say the same thing too.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

They are protesting because of all the fake news, the msm scared them, so now they feel they need to protest.
Maybe after Trump is in office for 2 years they will have a job and be too busy working to protest.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I see, the statements are rebuked in your opinion then?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's not up to you to question people's motives for exercising their constitutional right to free speech.

Another thin skinned snowflake thread. Triggered because someone upset your Dear Leader. Awww.
edit on 20-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I see, the statements are rebuked in your opinion then?

What did I miss here? I made a statement about what I thought the protesters were protesting about, that they think trump is like Hitler, you then replied with a statement that I took to imply that it was me making the comparisons of Trump and Hitler to which I replied that I thought you had misread my original post and asked you to read it again.

Did you read it again and come to the same conclusion or did you see that you were incorrect in your assessment of what I said the first time. I don't know what statements you think I am rebuking.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

They're protesting the fact that people like you look around and see no injustice and no oppression. And they fear that attitude will be normalized.

Everything you said about liberals you can replace with the word conservative, and it'll be just as true.

You all see nothing except "injustice and oppression".

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
"Stand up if you love America!"

*trump stays seated until prompted by immigrant wife*

Your president ladies and gents.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Honestly I think the biggest reason that people oppose Trump and are protesting is simply due to the fact that, as a decent human being, he just sucks. That isn't some "Fake News liberal media spin" that's a DJT twitter verified fact.

I'm all for standing up for America but not at the expense of bullying your fellow Americans, and that's what it's come to.
Trump and many ( not all ) of his supporters really are the epitome of the "if you're not with us you're against us" mentality which has existed in the alt-right echo chamber for years now. Combine this rhetoric with Trumps cult of personality distain for anything, well, everything not Trump approved, and you have the powder keg which is the Trump presidency.

Trump is the reason people are protesting. And Trump is the reason it will not go away. He simply won't let it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xEphon

Trump is the reason people are protesting. And Trump is the reason it will not go away. He simply won't let it.

Best answer so far. His cult following may be strong on here, but most of the rest of the world can't stand him. He's the problem. He's just not a nice or good person. Period.

And when he messes everything up, they'll all be on here blaming everyone but him, making up conspiracy theories and citing breitbart.
edit on 20-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

(REWORDING) so YOU agree Trump IS NOT like HITLER?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
It's not up to you to question people's motives for exercising their constitutional right to free speech.

Another thin skinned snowflake thread. Triggered because someone upset your Dear Leader. Awww.

Not very original, but I suppose there is some catharsis in simply repeating what others have said a thousand times before you. No wonder we have an indoctrinated populace.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join