It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Is A Reptilian, John Titor and matrix(long read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ok so i sometimes visit www.abovestopsecret.com.The new diss nowadays are john titor and david icke.One thing i must say that john titor must be one helluva hoax or has to be real.He said that there would be a civil war in 2005 in usa and WW3 in 2015 with china(its wierd cuz nostradamus says ww3 would happen with the middle east crisies).
Anyways i was intrested with these new aliens:the reptilians(draconians),david icke says they are shapeshifters and want total domination for planet earth and also says that this world coul be matrix.
Ok i think bush is really a reptitlian,why? cuz let me ask you a question:what do repltiles do with thier tounge?.The answer is that they hiss and i have always thought why does bush always keeps his tounge out of his mouth for 1 second and then back in his mouth.
www.guerrillafunk.com...

[edit on 29-1-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
if you want to make a good threat you have to give us a little more convincing material than this bush picture....or is this a joke?

why does bush have to be a reptilian?
you should film yourself when you are talking, and then play it back in slowmotion. perphaps you would think you are a reptilian yourself.

have you even read icke's books?
you should, because is not only about reptilians ruling our "matrix" existence.
it is also about how you can enhance your live with love. and loose yourself from the media materialized life that everybody wants you to have, so you could show that you are "succesfull".

do some research and think by yourself, after all reality is in you.

greetings,

JonaKay

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
wtf who edited my post

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i dont also agree that bush is a reptilian or john titor exist but i agree 100% this universe is a matrix.My religion says to:maya,karma,moksha but reptilions controlling the matrix is totally nonsence.There is ony god and he watches everyone and one more thing:what goes around comes around.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
wtf who edited my post

a mod, capital letters in titles is not welcome at ATS and it gets on the nerves of members. No need to get mad about it, everyone has mod editing posts all the time.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
he looks more like a monkey boy, perhaps from the future in thich the apes rule the world

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe a little toot and booz head but I dont know about reptilian

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The reason Titor threads are becoming more common is because it is 2005. Pretty soon there will be threads like:

[fake quote]
I bet that train derailment yesterday was the work of militants! Titor was right! The Civil War is starting!
[/fake quote]

Or:

[fake quote]
Bush said something retarded! That statement will cause the rebels to rise up!
[/fake quote]

At least Titor has almost an entire year to be proven correct. I believe him.

new topics

top topics

join