It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of performers for the inauguration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Hate to say it but classiness is not an adjective that people have associated with the US for quite some time. Trump's personality actually seems to fit the international expectation of how the US will treat everyone else.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

yep, in trumps America even the little guys can perform at a presidential inauguration without having to twerk around on stage half naked and singing about hoe`s,drugs,bitches, murder,.....

America is going to gain back some of that classiness that made us great.

The point is that he TRIED repeatedly for months to get big names and failed. This isn't a result of him letting the little guys be involved- it's because nobody wanted anything to do with him.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarumphHarumph
If posts like this are all some people have to feel good about themselves since they can't change the outcome of reality, enjoy beating that dead horse

We'll you guys did it for 8 years with Obama so we'll continue to highlight all of your precious snowflake leader's downfalls
there are many and will be many more. Thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is hillarious:

D.C.’s Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management is expecting anywhere between 800,000 to 900,000 people to attend the swearing-in ceremony and the parade. In comparison, an estimated 1.8 million people attended President Barack Obama’s first inauguration

Link

At least HALF as many people are likely to show up as Obama's first inauguration.

You can spin it any way you want, "oh it's a GOOD thing everyone turned down invites to play!"

No, it means no one with a reputation wanted to hitch their star to this guy. They didn't want history to have them on record as being in support or around him for this "momentous" occasion.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

People love their assumptions and catchy little buzzwords. Typical response to be expected. If I'm not for this one I must have been for that one eh? Dance puppet, dance.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I might as well cancel electric service with all the gaslighting in this country.

That's mine, I started it. :-P

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I might as well cancel electric service with all the gaslighting in this country.

That's mine, I started it. :-P

Not even worth a scooby snack.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
This is hillarious:

D.C.’s Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management is expecting anywhere between 800,000 to 900,000 people to attend the swearing-in ceremony and the parade. In comparison, an estimated 1.8 million people attended President Barack Obama’s first inauguration

Link

At least HALF as many people are likely to show up as Obama's first inauguration.

You can spin it any way you want, "oh it's a GOOD thing everyone turned down invites to play!"

No, it means no one with a reputation wanted to hitch their star to this guy. They didn't want history to have them on record as being in support or around him for this "momentous" occasion.

Obama pulled a massive crowd, more than anyone, because he managed to convince most that he was an honest man who would finally change things. He was a good liar. That is his legacy.
Previous inaugurations were half the size.

Here are the widely cited estimates for recent inaugurations:
President Bill Clinton, 1993: 800,000 people
President Bill Clinton, 1997: 250,000 people
President George W. Bush, 2001: 300,000 people
President George W. Bush, 2005: 400,000 people
President Barack Obama, 2009: 1.8 million people
President Barack Obama, 2013: 1 million people

estimates for today are 700k-900k.

Sorry, you don't even have this talking point to help dry your eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join