It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of performers for the inauguration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's not just that I do not care, its that I watched the DNC thing they put on for Hillary and it was just embarrassing. It was vulgar and bizarre.
The DNC is just riddled with 70 year old people that still want to pretend they are hip and cool. There is an odd part of me that feels sorry for them.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, now. Just watched the concert and the celebrations.

Fantastic. Thousands in attendance, good music, fabulous fireworks, protesters kept away and some iconic images of the Trump family in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
They nailed it, and we didn't have to watch some celebrity like Mylie Cyrus run around on an inflatable penis, or Beyonce thrust her private parts at everyone in the audience, or indeed some lewd rapper swearing constantly.

Class wins.

edit on 19/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think it's great to give the smaller bands a big platform for a change. I can't wait to see them all! My oldest son is in a band, so I actually appreciate some new 'up comers' for a change......can't wait to see your boys play too
Good Luck to them all!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Well, now. Just watched the concert and the celebrations.

Fantastic. Thousands in attendance, good music, fabulous fireworks, protesters kept away and some iconic images of the Trump family in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
They nailed it, and we didn't have to watch some celebrity like Mylie Cyrus run around on an inflatable penis, or Beyonce thrust her private parts at everyone in the audience, or indeed some lewd rapper swearing constantly.

Class wins

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The music might be mediocre but wait til you see the smoking hot Russian pole dancers! J/k of course. I hope the entire day goes well tomorrow, and America starts uniting to do our own part in bettering our nation.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Piano Guys were entertaining and Toby Keith was nailing it.

It was nice to see some patriotic music for a change.

Not some pop fluff BS.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
But all these people are apparently "out of touch with real Hollywood".
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Not some pop fluff BS.

Reminded me of America when the country actually had an identity... I suspect that was the intent.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
But all these people are apparently "out of touch with real Hollywood".
twitter.com...

It would be funny if these people were not deadly serious.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

You pretty much nailed the statement I was going to make.
I think such an event would be better with non mainstream acts. Bands and artists who aren't "rich" due to marketing and show biz, but have constantly worked at their trade because it's what they love, it's what they do. That's the kind of commitment the US needs right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
It'll be ten pages of 'it doesn't matter,

Because it doesn't!
U2 just delayed their upcoming album because Trump won the election.
Doesn't get anymore snowflake than that.

You lefties wanna know the real reason for this?
For fear of the liberal smear campaign's against anyone and everything associated with Trump. I assure there are bunches of bands that support the man but I suspect they saw one to many Trump supporters assaulted last year to come out of the closet.

But by all means don't let me barge in on this little leftist circle jerk...
and I do mean little.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

In their defense, many in Hollywood take their craft very seriously and work at it.

For every annoying, wanna-be A-lister, who pisses us off, there are many another who bust ass to get jobs and do it the very best they can. Both in front and behind the cameras, on stage and off, and have opinions that mirror ours many times--whatever our opinions may be. Not all of 'em are Rosie O'Donnel, or Ed Asner.

It's easy to forget in this age of Entertainment Tonight, or whatever it's called, that the vast majority are actually word a day folks trying the best they can.
edit on 1/19/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Not some pop fluff BS.

agree 100%!! Loving every bit of it!! I hope they all enjoy it tomorrow. I know I will...lol....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

yep, in trumps America even the little guys can perform at a presidential inauguration without having to twerk around on stage half naked and singing about hoe`s,drugs,bitches, murder,.....

America is going to gain back some of that classiness that made us great.

edit on 19-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If posts like this are all some people have to feel good about themselves since they can't change the outcome of reality, enjoy beating that dead horse

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
To me, I am happy that no big name entertainers want to be involved. The less the better.

Indeed, who wants to see more lefty overpaid drone mainstream musicians...the same ones who bow to the orders of MegaCorp. and who are already super boring and largely meaningless people.

The days of respecting corporate musicians and what they do are long gone in many peoples books, maybe now we can see some of the talent that no one has heard of, you know, the ones liberals claim to search out all the time because they love, DIVERSITY.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Uh, right. I'm so sure that Donald "Grab 'em by the p__sy" Trump is going to bring back "classiness".
Have you all lost your mind.
edit on 19-1-2017 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Bottom line is nobody worth a damn wants to be associated with him

no
the bottom line is that Trump won

it can be the crappiest celebration ever and it will be great.......because hillary is still just a civillian

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I predict no more comping at Trump hotels for A list celebrities

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Not great musicians, but solid professionals that actually play their instruments and dont lip sync. Which makes it better than most big public events these days.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join