It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of performers for the inauguration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
That's a pretty weak list. Very country music heavy, and very heavy on the B list performers. (Tony Orlando?)

edit on 19-1-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Why everything got to be a show with Americans, in my country some dude give a bandana to other dude and it's over ffs...

a big show isn`t going to make the president a better president or a worse president, a big show just makes some people a little richer.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This Circus sucks and the bread, the bread IS stale!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Why everything got to be a show with Americans, in my country some dude give a bandana to other dude and it's over ffs...

a big show isn`t going to make the president a better president or a worse president, a big show just makes some people a little richer.

I'm surprised he hasn't paid for a Michael Jackson hologram.
edit on 19-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Here's a hit song;

Performed by Cheezy Jeezy.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I know my homeboys and friends the SuperGroup Alabama will be there kicking it. Good boys they are and good Americans & good neighbors. We're proud of 'em around here.

edit on 19-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I don't think he cares to be honest.

In 24 hours he'll be President of the Universe and all those people who refused the inauguration will fizzle into dust.

If you think he doesn't care then you obviously don't know much about him. It'll be eating him up.

I've been following him long before the right wing started suckin his nut sack...

He will not give a single solitary sh*t...

He won.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maybe some better acts show interest but he was too cheap to pay for it, you don't become a billionaire squandering your money... He is paying right?

With all his Russian contacts he could have imported something better for cheap

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Maybe some better acts show interest but he was too cheap to pay for it, you don't become a billionaire squandering your money... He is paying right?

With all his Russian contacts he could have imported something better for cheap

Like P-Riot? LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

He should've asked Pussy Riot to come play.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I don't think he cares to be honest.

In 24 hours he'll be President of the Universe and all those people who refused the inauguration will fizzle into dust.

If you think he doesn't care then you obviously don't know much about him. It'll be eating him up.

I've been following him long before the right wing started suckin his nut sack...

He will not give a single solitary sh*t...

He won.

Yet he constantly posts desperately insecure and defensive self-reassurance on twitter. Every single day. Crying and whining constantly about anyone who calls him a mean name. Humble bragging and name dropping everyone who says something even remotely positive about him. Most thin skinned leader of all time. Gonna be funny.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I find the lack of mainstream performers rather reassuring.

My thoughts exactly.
Who cares who is not there? He will be President no matter who shows up.
I think we have seen enough of the Hollyweirdos. You really want to see Madonna or Cyrus or Gaga or__(insert freaks name here) shake their asses there?...nope.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
...and we care, why, again?

Some "mainstream" entertainers have their undies in a bunch over the election and don't wanna perform, and I'm supposed to give two hoots and a holler. Talk about cutting off their noses to spite their faces...this is a rather big event. But...

...Nope, don't really care. In the words of Jo Dee Messina: My give a damns busted!

In fact, it's very likely I'll pay little or no attention to any of the festivities before or after the actual swearing in. I may not even watch that.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hollywood hates america.
and nobody was surprised.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I feel like I'm back in middle school when people made fun because you didn't have the latest set of Jordan's...kinda sad!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

When the hollywierdos show their support for a politician I run the other way.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

All together now... who?

list

That's got to be crushing for his delicate little ego. Literally nobody worth a mention. I'm sure many or even all of them may be great musicians and great people, and good luck to them. But how embarrassing for the Dear Leader after all his desperate attempts to get some big names on board! No wonder he's not been talking much about this subject on twitter amongst all his other snowflake posts.

Makes me feel even better about him being President....he's already done the celebrity thing...likely could care less...he knows they come and go. He's here to run a country.

There's a lot of celebrity butthurt in LA right now...suddenly the factories they all have their crap clothing lines and Walgreens perfume made in are about to be heavily taxed...no more cheap labor for them and plenty of profit loss headed their way.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Hollywood hates america.
and nobody was surprised.

If you pay attention, for most of us, you already knew they held us and our lifestyles in contempt.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The best is most of Hollyweird will not be contaminating the White House over the next eight years. We might even forget who they are. I can't see any down side.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I would have. Just to watch the meltdown, and comment about it on Twitter...! It would have been priceless comedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join