It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help finding the source of two clearly related "alien" pictures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
google image search was no help to me only sending useless information
the first picture is this one : www.ufoevidence.org... it showns an strange humanoid wearing what looks like a jumpsuit
the second one wich sadly i cant find at the moment despite it being very present on the internet is a very similar photo clearly taken with the same camera and on the same mountain of a stereotipical grey wearing a purple jumpsuit
help?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Phage will know the source. PHAGE???

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Are you referring to the Solway Firth Spaceman?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

no
that picture is super famous though now that you say thheres some resemblance

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Is this the one you are referring to?

Your photo from your link -

If yes I found this from beforeitsnews - you should be able to copy the address starting at beforeitsnews and paste nto your browser to access to page / article.

______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2013/11/tall-grey-alien-photographed-by-hikers-in-bulgarian-forest-2444250.html

You can also search - Tall Grey Alien Photographed By Hikers In Bulgarian Forest
edit on 19-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Let us consider that and ask a question...
Does the image you posted even remotely resemble the one in the OP?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

The background does which is what he said. He also said the 2nd photo was of a stereotypical "grey" in a purple jumpsuit. The photo I posted is meeting his request, which is also why I asked if that was what he was looking for.

Did I miss something?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The small first photo of the "alien" looks like a crop from a 70's laxative ad.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

The background does which is what he said. He also said the 2nd photo was of a stereotypical "grey" in a purple jumpsuit. The photo I posted is meeting his request, which is also why I asked if that was what he was looking for.

Did I miss something?

The background is totally different (are you colorblind?) and doesn't show any evidence of being taken with the same camera.
Unless you believe every grainy photograph ever taken is from the same camera?
The thing in your picture is not standing on a mountain, it is standing on totally flat ground.
So yes, I think you did miss something...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think Xcathdra is right. Looks like it is the photo the OP is looking for.

And somewhat unrelated, I think "Iamnotadoctor" is completely out of line and being overly aggressive to Xcathdra when they are only trying to help out.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RandyMoskovich

Are you going to contribute? This is the third time I have seen you posting about phage lol

Anyways I feel like I have seen a picture similar to what your describing before OP. Reminds me of the X Files haha. Unfortunately my search did not find anything that resembles the other pic.

edit on 19-1-2017 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Google "SPACEMAN IN PHOTO".

Is that it..???

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

I just did contribute - I said I think Xcathdra is right - then I defended them against a rude poster.

I'm just a Phage fan and normally he's right about everything - and he's also super smart and logical.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RandyMoskovich

Yeah your right sorry, I posted that right after you replied and I agree I think Xcathdra is correct. Both appear to be on hills but the only thing I see wrong with it is the ground itself. The OP appears to be standing on a rock while Xcathdra's pic is on grass but perhaps it is just a rock on the same hill? lol

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Phage always says, it takes a big man to admit they're wrong and say sorry. For that, you have my respect.

Back on topic - We'll have to wait and see if OP can confirm if Xcathdra is right or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I know we are not discussing the legitimacy of these photos but the op image is most certainly a man wearing light blue trousers, belt and shirt with the light bleeding through distorting his figure.

The other one posted is a suspicious image too, no evidence but around the neckline it looks like the bottom of a latex mask is overhanging.

But then again, I am forever the skeptic with most of these types of images

edit on 19/1/2017 by constant_thought because: *image

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RandyMoskovich

Phage always says, it takes a big man to admit they're wrong and say sorry. For that, you have my respect.

Back on topic - We'll have to wait and see if OP can confirm if Xcathdra is right or not.

OK! OK! We got it! You love Phage in this thread and at least one other one up the New list. Add something decent or just, you know, don't at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

YES thanks!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

nothing! exact photo now to finding where the hell it comes from....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

no thats the solway humanoid again

top topics

<<   2 >>

join