It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inauguration live thread

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Merry NoObama Day Blu Jay ! Cheers !

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Damiel

If you are waiting for Mylie Cyrus to ride by on an inflatable penis, it's not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Can't believe people fell for it again

I agree.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The poor kid is falling asleep.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
WOW GREAT FINAL....Thanks for havin' me...PEACE OUT!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
now on to the ball trumperella

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Trump has put Americans, all Americans, first since he started his campaign. It's only the liberal media who's lied and divided and the minions soaked it up. By extent, people like yourself are actually protesting the media, not Trump but are so caught up in emotion they can't tell the difference.

And just like Trump blames the media for reporting on exactly what Trump does and says, so are you. I am going on exactly what Trump has said and done. I've heard the words come from his own mouth. Watched his speeches and campaign rallies in their entirety. Looked at his past decisions, his flip-flopping, his blatantly hypocritical actions, his disregard for others, and the damage that he has done to this country and that is why I take issue with Trump. The media has been the gas pedal for Trump, not the brakes. Trump is the media. And you are scapegoating.

Before there can be working together there is a lot of walking back that Trump needs to do. But as someone who never will admit wrongdoing, even in the face of cold hard facts, again... I'm not holding my breath. I'd love to see this country continue to progress and break down walls. But we have a guy in there that wants to build them (both between us and the outside world and between ourselves, as a country).

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Ok that made me giggle

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

thank you! wasnt sure if anyone got it

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh I almost forgot. Everyone who thought Obama was going to arrange some kind of crisis so he could declare martial law and retain power, please promise us you won't produce any offspring. We're gonna send you off to the FEMA camps to live with all the morons who thought the world was gonna end in 2012.

In 4 (or 8) years, you'll be joined by all the loony liberals who think Trump is gonna start a nuclear war or that he's gonna round up Muslims or gays, because that won't happen either.

Anybody noticing a pattern here?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have to admit, embarrassingly, I have never watched an actual innauguration in my life. I have invested so much in research this election that I found myself watching the live stream since 10 am this morning! I found it fascinating to observe and admittedly, just listen.

I must admit I did have some anxiety in my vote for a President Trump, but I actually am feeling extremely excited at the future possibilities. Even with all of the protesters throwing bricks, mailboxes, newspaper stands, and starting fires.

Sigh, I do so hope our country will join in the middle and strengthen all of us!

Also, my heart goes out to young, Barron! And yes, even to Melania! Such an overwhelming experience and change this will be in their lives. I am glad that everyone stepped out of their vehicles, and yes, noticed that Barron seemed to have quite a limp, especially when they were leaving the parade! He is a trooper! My goodness, this must seem so extremely crazy to him!

Looking forward to Monday! Oh...and btw...my hubby is teasing me horribly and saying I have become addicted to politics! I don't care. This addiction has forced me to dig deeper for my own truth, research more, and educate myself in many more government processes and learn who really does what...as my representative. It forced me to give a damn!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Anybody noticing a pattern here?

Yes, stupid has become a demographic to be pandered to.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

would give you multiple stars if I could. Well Spoken!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There wasn't a divisive word in that whole speech. It was all about helping Americans, all Americans. It was about taking power back from the elites and giving it to the people. About fixing our inner cities and schools. About providing jobs for American workers. I just don't understand why liberals are so against those things?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
There wasn't a divisive word in that whole speech. It was all about helping Americans, all Americans. It was about taking power back from the elites and giving it to the people. About fixing our inner cities and schools. About providing jobs for American workers. I just don't understand why liberals are so against those things?

My favorite part was having America lead by example, instead of forcing others to do it OUR way. Show the world that our way is so awesome that they will naturally want to copy America!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I love this Armed Force Ball opening. Their choice of opening is awesome!!!!
"It's not happening TO you, it's happening FOR you!" "All things are working for my good!" "He's intentional!"

Now come on ATS, surely even the most jaded and cynical among us can get behind that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
AHAHAHAHA Mum just told the Son to look like he's interested.

Look like you are interested Damien...one day all of this will be yours.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Derp. NOT loving the Rockettes. This ain't 1948.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Derp. NOT loving the Rockettes. This ain't 1948.

It is, or near it for some...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Where is the coverage of the ball?

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join